St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh, you're a regular Bill Cosby, ain't you, sport? Why don't you and your fellow jokesters show up early at Metzger's Field, and put "Jello Pudding" on the seats?You'd get a real kick out of that, wouldn't you, Alice?
3 and 3 on the opening road trip. Not bad saint john. (I want the saint john w bobblehead)

john w

Hall of Fame
3 and 3 on the opening road trip. Not bad saint john. (I want the saint john w bobblehead)

Just put me finger in the air...I've always liked CMart, and, if he duplicates last night's dominant outing, in every start,he will win 65 games, and be inducted into Cooperstown in November.

If you want the prized bobblehead, as Granny would say," Let the praise commence."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just put me finger in the air...I've always liked CMart, and, if he duplicates last night's dominant outing, in every start,he will win 65 games, and be inducted into Cooperstown in November.

If you want the prized bobblehead, as Granny would say," Let the praise commence."
I bet you were the best at every position, a one man team, a dynamo. A diamond in the rough and the King of the Diamond !!!

john w

Hall of Fame
I bet you were the best at every position, a one man team, a dynamo. A diamond in the rough and the King of the Diamond !!!

I peaked at age 13, when the mound was moved from 40 feet, to 46 feet, and my formerly "sneaky fast ball" then looked like a beach ball. I retired, and went on to an illustrious career in St; Louis high school/Mizzou college soccer.

SaulToPaul 2

I peaked at age 13, when the mound was moved from 40 feet, to 46 feet, and my formerly "sneaky fast ball" then looked like a beach ball. I retired, and went on to an illustrious career in St; Louis high school/Mizzou college soccer.

Is it true, saint john, that you were once the best bar dart thrower in St Louie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Is it true, saint john, that you were once the best bar dart thrower in St Louie?

Shuffleboard was my specialty, Mayor, and I got better, after playing "quarters" with those Oly beer pitchers!

olympia.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's still early, lots of hope in a young season. But every game counts and the Cardinals need a good start. It's time to get the Birds singing.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dominic Leone needs to be sent down to Khoury League-responsible for 2 losses.They ought to "retrade" him for Randal Grichuk, who, although "hitting" only .059, could pitch better than Leone.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's a Winner !!! As Jack Buck would say, God rest his soul. As I mentioned, I hesitate to post when the Redbirds are winning so as not to jinx 'em. It's baseball thing you understand. I know it has nothing to do with anything but, you know.

maxresdefault.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Skipper Whalen has the Cards on the verge of a pennant. Magic number# 129.

Oh, you're TOL's Will Rogers, again, eh Gertrude? Why don't you tell the audience how you, in both your baseball and dating careers, led the "league" in "go get 'em next time"'s, and that you led the league in "intentional walks" given to you by the Mary Grace's of your area?