St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe the cards need to go ahead and bring up Cleaver from AAA to help with starting pitching...and Ken Oberkfell III to provide a glove and extra bat.

Oberkfell,Oberkfell,Oberkfell!!! Is that, along with Leonard Blush, all you can talk about, Mayor? I'm surprised at you, Mayor. Next up? Kenny "The Flash" Reitz?

SaulToPaul 2

Oberkfell,Oberkfell,Oberkfell!!! Is that, along with Leonard Blush, all you can talk about, Mayor? I'm surprised at you, Mayor. Next up? Kenny "The Flash" Reitz?

Just like his grandpa, Ken Oberkfell III has a nice glove, and sprays the ball to the opposite field.
Also he has a blonde perm, and is pudgy.

john w

Hall of Fame
Matheny out, Whalen in..as Skipper?

Oh, you're a modern day combination Dick Enberg/Kreskin/David Letterman, with your strategy observations, and predictions, and quite witty musings, ain't you Mayor? Let me give you some friendly advice, fella:Why don't you stick to your alleged area of expertise, which is gym comedy, such as when warning someone, such as all those Fred Plummer types, by looking down at your right bicep/gun, then your left one, and quipping, as only you can, "What do you prefer... the hospital, or the morgue?"

Am I getting through to you, fella? Good.

john w

Hall of Fame
Bryce Harper is in a tailspin.
Kris Bryant is my prediction for NL MVP.
Are the Cards eliminated yet?

Oh, you're a regular modern day Daniel the prophet, of MLB, ain't ya, Mayor? What is next? Telling an audience, at a Dean Martin type roast, in a "cool" prediction," that if their parents don't have any children, you predict that there is a high probability that they won't either? You're a real sharp cookie, Mayor. Yesiree, boy... And who are you calling a squirt?

And you really "went out on a limb," with that "Kris Bryant is my prediction for NL MVP." Next, you'll be telling us that the future is ahead of us?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a regular modern day Daniel the prophet, of MLB, ain't ya, Mayor? What is next? Telling an audience, at a Dean Martin type roast, in a "cool" prediction," that if their parents don't have any children, you predict that there is a high probability that they won't either? You're a real sharp cookie, Mayor. Yesiree, boy... And who are you calling a squirt?

I would have thought your favorite team was the Ayyyyyyyyyeeeeeennnnnngeeeeelllllls.

john w

Hall of Fame
I would have thought your favorite team was the Ayyyyyyyyyeeeeeennnnnngeeeeelllllls.

Touche, Mayor! Looks like you are ready to venture out on your own, in that big world out there, "grasshopper," as you took the bullet from my palm. Be careful, however, in selling those vacuum cleaners, as there are many Fred Plummers out there, in the mil. k, in which we now reside.

john w

Hall of Fame
Here I am practicing the old "Yawn/stretch/smooch" move I learned from watching Ange and saint john w.

Classic, Mayor...Seriously-she looks "nice," much, much, better looking, than Mary Grace.

PS: How much did she charge you, to have her in a photo with you? Let me guess: $200 per day, plus expenses.

You're in denial.