St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
Do NFL quarterbacks have better arms today than in the 80s?

Well, Mayor, you and PJ are a dynamic duo, a modern day Johnny Carson, and Ed McMahon, engaging in "brief, unrehearsed, spontaneous, witty banter," in the last few posts!Why don't the both of you head on over to the local dumpster, like Kramer did, and search for an old, jettisoned "Merv Griffith" set? You two would be a barrel of laughs! Am I getting through to you, fellas?

SaulToPaul 2

Well, Mayor, you and PJ are a dynamic duo, a modern day Johnny Carson, and Ed McMahon, engaging in "brief, unrehearsed, spontaneous, witty banter," in the last few posts!Why don't the both of you head on over to the local dumpster, like Kramer did, and search for an old, jettisoned "Merv Griffith" set? You two would be a barrel of laughs! Am I getting through to you, fellas?

Oh sure, that's rich, fella.

Me and ole PJ, two regular guys, trying to talk a little sports and who swoops in?

That's right, saint john w the great entertainer to poke fun at us!

Why don't you take a hike up to the top of a high cliff with LA Lost and send me a postcard? :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure, that's rich, fella.

Me and ole PJ, two regular guys, trying to talk a little sports and who swoops in?

That's right, saint john w the great entertainer to poke fun at us!

Why don't you take a hike up to the top of a high cliff with LA Lost and send me a postcard? :chuckle:

Your jaw is clenchin', Mayor. What's next? Grinding your teeth, like LA Lost?

john w

Hall of Fame
The fact that I stole Lydia Crosswaithe from you really lays on your chest doesn't it fella?
Wanna talk about it?

Well, had I some "witch hazel," or "Midnight Madness" cologne, and some pretzels, I woulda had Lydia. Rabble rouser.

SaulToPaul 2

Are you treating me to a Cardinal game with Bud Lights galore ? You can afford it on your salary

Perhaps saint john w can fly you back on his private jet to Dallas and introduce you to Roger Courtney at the Esquire Club, whom he hobknobs with, drinking brandy, smoking cigars, "adding" to their golf scores.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you treating me to a Cardinal game with Bud Lights galore ? You can afford it on your salary

Perhaps, when the Birds are officially eliminated in early June. It's over.....Re-tool. I hear Cardinal management is now preparing the 2015 highlight film-it should last about 6 minutes.

john w

Hall of Fame
Perhaps saint john w can fly you back on his private jet to Dallas and introduce you to Roger Courtney at the Esquire Club, whom he hobknobs with, drinking brandy, smoking cigars, "adding" to their golf scores.

Oh, you're a regular Bob Hope today, aren't you, Mayor? Why don't you "hobnob" with your golfing buddies at "the office," leaving "early," as is your MO, by going down to your local country club, and putting tacks under the tires of the golf carts, so that you can have free reign on the back nine? That would be just like you, and your Fred Rutherford type buddies, you character! And remember, fella-it is bad etiquette, to pick up your opponent's golf ball, while it is still rolling.