St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
Barn was naturally high strung, like his mother, and like all of the W's...so I would say that he did not need to be sniffing any extraneous stimulants.

You reckon, Mayor, his "Mr. Cookie Bars," to combat his sinkin' spells,and give him his mid day "pick me up," had a little Mary Jane in them, as a forerunner to the later haseesh laiden brownies? I reckon.

SaulToPaul 2

You reckon, Mayor, his "Mr. Cookie Bars," to combat his sinkin' spells,and give him his mid day "pick me up," had a little Mary Jane in them, as a forerunner to the later haseesh laiden brownies? I reckon.

I hate to cast that kind of shadow of speculation upon someone sworn to uphold the law. Shame on you, saint john.

john w

Hall of Fame
I think it is cashew fudge in pill form. Glycogen floods into the rotator cuff.

Oh, you are a modern day "Dr. Bombay," ain't ya, Breen-ite? Why don't you head on down to your local drug store, and replace the vitamin pills with "Pez" candies? I'd bet you and your Jack LaLane, "pump you up real good" fitness buddies would be ROFLOL after that prank, wouldn't you, Arnold?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Royals are off to a decent start. :banana:

Looking bad tonight though. :mmph:

The Cubs look scary good so far. :noid: Both Chicago teams are off to good starts.

SaulToPaul 2

I don't care what Bryce Harper says, I like that baseball is slower paced than the other sports.
It's what makes baseball...baseball.

:Clete: