St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
maybe this is under general sports somewhere, but i think baseball deserves a thread - anything - stats, rivalries, history, news, criticizm, whatever. i am a big Cardinal fanatic but i like other teams as well -

View attachment 19591
I just thought I replied to you with a private message but I am afraid I sent the intended message to another poster.

If you can, send me a second message that can carry along the same basic message as the first. And if you have time, send me back my erroneous message to you so I can route it to the right person.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just thought I replied to you with a private message but I am afraid I sent the intended message to another poster.

If you can, send me a second message that can carry along the same basic message as the first. And if you have time, send me back my erroneous message to you so I can route it to the right person.

I'm not sure what ur talking about

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
WOW !!!! What a team and what a comeback by the Royals !!! 4-2 lead and they're still batting. This thread may end tonight !!

Looks like the World Series Trophy is back in Missouri !!!!

LoneStar

Wasn't dull. A lot of memorable plays in this WS. Wouldn't have minded if NY had pulled it off just so there would be another game to watch.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks to all who participated and viewed this thread !!!

The Cardinals fell short again, but KC dominated all season and doubly so in the post-season, taking the Mets out in 5 games. I will leave this open until it dies or rename it 2016 next April. Thanks again !!