St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the NLCS (or ALCS) it is quite rare. I hope they find a way to do it. :help:

It only happened one time in all of baseball.

In 2004 the Red Sox were down 3-0 to the Yankees, and then won 4 straight.

The glimmer of hope for the Cubs it that Theo Epstein, the current Cub's GM was also the GM of the Red Sox when they came back from 3-0, and like the Cubs this year, the Red Sox were also battling a "curse" (the curse of the Bambino).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It only happened one time in all of baseball.

In 2004 the Red Sox were down 3-0 to the Yankees, and then won 4 straight.

The glimmer of hope for the Cubs it that Theo Epstein, the current Cub's GM was also the GM of the Red Sox when they came back from 3-0, and like the Cubs this year, the Red Sox were also battling a "curse" (the curse of the Bambino).

It can happen. Red Sox also swept the Cardinals in the 04 WS

6days

It can happen. Red Sox also swept the Cardinals in the 04 WS

Not so common in the playoffs, but streaks are common in baseball. The cubs just need to win the next game to get a streak started.

Sort of strange that the best two teams are struggling and behind now :) ha

GO JAYS!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sort of strange that the best two teams are struggling and behind now :) ha

I can't believe the Mets are going to go to the World Series. The Mets had the worst record of all the NL teams in the playoffs.

The Cardinals, Pirates, and Cubs had the three best records in baseball, and the Dodgers had the next best record in the NL, and somehow the Mets are going to prevail out of the NL.

Sports can drive you crazy, unless your a Met's fan.

As for the Blue Jays, I expected them to score at least 10 runs in each game. Their offense was amazing this season. Instead they lost 14-2 at home.