St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm hoping for 1000 posts and 30,000 views on here before the World Series is over.

I can make all the baseball posts you want.

I think it's worth mentioning once again that the NL Central finished with the 3 best records in baseball (Cards, Pirates, Cubs).

This will probably never happen ever again.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can make all the baseball posts you want.

I think it's worth mentioning once again that the NL Central finished with the 3 best records in baseball (Cards, Pirates, Cubs).

This will probably never happen ever again.

That is a once in a lifetime event I think. The Cubs advance but the odd team out had a better record than any team but the Cardinals. At least Chicago can't pitch Arietta Friday or Saturday. not until game 3

drbrumley

That is a once in a lifetime event I think. The Cubs advance but the odd team out had a better record than any team but the Cardinals. At least Chicago can't pitch Arietta Friday or Saturday. not until game 3

The MLB playoff play in game absolutely is the worst idea. The Cubs. I hope the Cardinals blast them in 4.

SaulToPaul 2

Benches clearing, grown men looking around and grabbing each other, compelled to be the macho tough guy but looking silly. I really dislike some of the traditions, for lack of better word, of baseball.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Benches clearing, grown men looking around and grabbing each other, compelled to be the macho tough guy but looking silly. I really dislike some of the traditions, for lack of better word, of baseball.

yeah, but they were high n tight inside pitches, serious baseball fight