Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Truster

A week last Wednesday I was in Town when I saw a guy named Gerard sitting outside the post office. I sat next to him and made an inquiry regarding a mutual acquaintance. Having received the required information I proceeded with another question. "do you believe in the BIG BANG theory and that all things evolved or do you accept the being of a Creator and Sustainer of all things?"
He immediately replied, "Big Bang".

I didn't say another word. I left him and went about my Fathers business.

The next day Gerard was dead. They say from natural causes...

In effect, he had denied the existence of the Creator and Sustainer of whom it is said, "He giveth life and breath and all things".
Gerrards denial was the cause of Gerard's life, breath and all things being taken away.

I have been relating this conversation around Town and seemingly brave men have begged me not to ask them. One female friend who is always joking and laughing became very, very serious and was hanging on my every word. She promised to give serious thought about everything I had said.

It's a small Town and news travels fast...

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A week last Wednesday I was in Town when I saw a guy named Gerrard sitting outside the post office. I sat next to him and made an inquiry regarding a mutual acquaintance. Having received the required information I proceeded with another question. "do you believe in the BIG BANG theory and that all things evolved or do you accept the being of a Creator and Sustainer of all things?"
He immediately replied, "Big Bang".

I didn't say another word. I left him and went about my Fathers business.

The next day Gerrard was dead. They say from natural causes...

In effect, he had denied the existence of the Creator and Sustainer of whom it is said, "He giveth life and breath and all things".
Gerrards denial was the cause of Gerrards life, breath and all things being taken away.

I have been relating this conversation around Town and seemingly brave men have begged me not to ask them. One female friend who is always joking and laughing became very, very serious and was hanging on my every word. She promised to give serious thought about everything I had said.

It's a small Town and news travels fast...
Well, I guess that's one way to spread the good news of Jesus Christ.

glorydaz

Analogous of conversion when the Word of God or Holy Spirit penetrates the sinful heart of man. The next question is one that even Truster would fumble over. Where is the heart of man?

A) Brain in general
B) Frontal lobe of the brain
C) Hypothalamus inside brain
D) Heart aka blood pump

None of the above.

Truster

This message is hidden because patrick jane is on your ignore list.

I know what it is I am missing and am exceedingly blessed on the knowledge.

Truster

This message is hidden because patrick jane is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.

They hunt in packs, but the Almighty hunts alone and brings down His enemies unto the pit.

"If a man does not relent, He will sharpen His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready."​

Truster

If everyone that calls themselves "Christian" in America gave you the so called right to own a gun the murder rates would plummet.

Truster

Monarch passengers left stranded abroad as 300,000 bookings are cancelled .

300,000 cases of discontentment.

I wonder if there is a single contented person that can see providence at work in this?

Truster

"And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:"

The internet has exposed more of the evil that contaminates mankind than anything else ever has. It is a window into people's lives, their desires, feelings, fears, hates and what they love. Social media is like a microscope. I feel able to empathise with Lot while knowing how Enoch felt at the same time.
It gives me a glimpse back to what I was and where I have been brought out of. The despair that I have been rescued from. The restraints that have been placed upon me. His leading me in the paths of justness for His name's sake while I reap the benefits of His grace.

If gratefulness were measured in psi I would be ready to explode.

Truster

"And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:"

The internet has exposed more of the evil that contaminates mankind than anything else ever has. It is a window into people's lives, their desires, feelings, fears, hates and what they love. Social media is like a microscope. I feel able to empathise with Lot while knowing how Enoch felt at the same time.
It gives me a glimpse back to what I was and where I have been brought out of. The despair that I have been rescued from. The restraints that have been placed upon me. His leading me in the paths of justness for His name's sake while I reap the benefits of His grace.

If gratefulness were measured in psi I would be ready to explode.

An Ode to Social Media.

Look at me
I know how to enjoy
Look where I am
on holiday
drink in hand
smile on face.

Look at the food
I eat
just look at the view
and my tan
my hair
my new shoes
my nails
my dog
my cat.

Please compliment me
I need praise
my insecurity rules
so I just pretend
to be a celebrity
and everyone joins in.

Gorgeous hun
Lovely
You haven’t aged a bit
Oh, what a figure
Lush!
Lovely couple…
Envy, envy, envy.
Hate, hate, hate.

Stop feeding the monster.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
An Ode to Social Media.

Look at me
I know how to enjoy
Look where I am
on holiday
drink in hand
smile on face.

Look at the food
I eat
just look at the view
and my tan
my hair
my new shoes
my nails
my dog
my cat.

Please compliment me
I need praise
my insecurity rules
so I just pretend
to be a celebrity
and everyone joins in.

Gorgeous hun
Lovely
You haven’t aged a bit
Oh, what a figure
Lush!
Lovely couple…
Envy, envy, envy.
Hate, hate, hate.

Stop feeding the monster.

You sound like jealous guy.

Truster

This message is hidden because meshak is on your ignore list.

How do I know, without even looking, that she posted some spiteful filth?

Truster

This message is hidden because meshak is on your ignore list.

How do I know, without looking, that she took what I said and tried to use it against me?

glorydaz

Analogous of conversion when the Word of God or Holy Spirit penetrates the sinful heart of man. The next question is one that even Truster would fumble over. Where is the heart of man?

A) Brain in general
B) Frontal lobe of the brain
C) Hypothalamus inside brain
D) Heart aka blood pump

None of the above.

Interesting, but not Biblical. The heart of man in the Bible is more than being stressed or feeling emotions.

With the heart we believe unto righteousness according to Paul.

Our heart asks questions and ponders things.

Genesis 17:17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?​

We can harden our heart. (And not just our arteries). ;)

Deuteronomy 15:7 If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother:​

And best of all, our heart is a treasure chest. :dhelm:

Matthew 6:21
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.​

Truster

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.

Haters of the evangel, the evangelist and His fellow heirs.

Truster

As a child, I was often aware of my evil thoughts. So much so I never shared them and couldn't even imagine that other people would be evil like me. As a teenager into all kinds of drug abuse, I would become alarmed when others did what I was doing and feared for their safety.
I used to look on in amazement and wonder how some people could be 'good' and behave themselves. I was always guilty of having done wrong and saw everyone around me as carefree.

There was a stage in my life when I became a bully and looking back my targets were those that I perceived as being carefree. Targeted because they had something that I didn't.
What I now know is everyone around me had the same or similar evil thoughts and were committing sin on a grand scale.

I've been contemplating these things this morning while looking at photos of Las Vegas. I was wondering about the final thoughts in the minds of the people as judgment was delivered. As they left time and entered eternity. I wondered at the promises the survivors were making to Elohim. save me and I promise I'll worship you forever!
DON"T LET ME DIE!
I'M SORRY!
GET ME OUT OF HERE!
PLEASE!
PLEASE HELP ME!

" Amazing grace that saved a wretch like me".

Truster

A few different translations of Psalm 146:9 and they all point in the same direction. That, “there is no peace unto the wicked” and that the Eternal Almighty has each and every means at His disposal to bring about this verse. As in all scripture the verse has a contrast and that would be, “there is peace unto the just”.

Psalm 146:9 ….but the way of the wicked he twisteth.
…….but he frustrates the ways of the wicked.
…….but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.
…….But he keeps wicked people from reaching their goal.
…….And the way of the wicked He turneth upside down.