ECT Speaking in tongues

lifeisgood

It's a very complex mixture of rocket science and brain surgery.... it takes about 25 years in college. :think:

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Interplanner

Tongues was an indicator to Jews that the messianic age of the mssion of the Gospel was truly here. That's what Paul brings it back to in I Cor 14 in his Isaiah quote.

Danoh

Tongues was an indicator to Jews that the messianic age of the mssion of the Gospel was truly here. That's what Paul brings it back to in I Cor 14 in his Isaiah quote.

The Messianic Age is Isaiah 2's; Matthew 12's; and Hebrews 2's "world to come."

You are preaching "another gospel" Gal. 1:6.

One which is neither that Prophesied Messianic Age's gospel, nor this Mystery age's.

andyc

The Messianic Age is Isaiah 2's; Matthew 12's; and Hebrews 2's "world to come."

You are preaching "another gospel" Gal. 1:6.

One which is neither that Prophesied Messianic Age's gospel, nor this Mystery age's.

We are in the messianic age now, as he has come, and is reigning.
It is mad that is another gospel. A gospel that is anti faith.

john w

Hall of Fame
Mad is nothing but salvation by association. It's all about living in the flesh while clinging to Jesus as an excuse to be spiritually fruitless.

Translation: Warmed over Catholicism, Mormonism....

Thanks for the good news, child of the devil.

DAN P

And Paul did NOT speak in tongues at Pentecost or maybe he did and I missed it.

Hi and I agree , BUT Paul wasTrained by the best Gamaliel in Acts 22:3 !!

In 1 Cor 14:18 it eads , I give thanks to my God ( THAT ) I speak in GLOSSA / TONGUES /LANGUAGES more than all of you !!

#1 , The first verb is I THANK is in the Greek Persent tense and that means it is spaeking to those saved by Grace !!
#2 , The second verb , I SPEAK also is in thr dispensation of the Grace of God and to me that means , since Paul traveled to many counties , the Holy Spirit used GLOSSIA wher Paul did not know the LANGUAGES !!

#3 , Paul could altready speak Greek , Latin , Hebrew , and Aramaic !!

#4 So Paul did speak in Languages , so where did I mis-speak ??

dan p