ECT Speaking in tongues

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, GM. YOU need to get over it.

Everybody doesn't always agree.
So YOU . GM, need to get over it.

Everybody doesn't look at things from the same perspective.

We all have some common ground.

You think you're right.

We should be able to show a united front.

Do you have issues here?
IF so, YOU . GM, need to get over it.

If anything comes up that bothers you, GM; then YOU . GM, need to get over it.

Is it clear yet, GM?
Bah! Doesn't matter.
YOU . GM, just need to get over it whether you understand or not.

I totally agree with everything you just said, Tam. I trust that you know what's best. I consider myself a true "Tamboraite." You're one of a handful of posters I admire and respect. You are wise, discerning and knowledgeable.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I totally agree with everything you just said, Tam. I trust that you know what's best. I consider myself a true "Tamboraite." You're one of a handful of posters I admire and respect. You are wise, discerning and knowledgeable.
Cool!

I say YOU do not have to get over it.
YOU can be upset if you want.
YOU can voice your opinion about anyone or anything you want.
YOU don't have to approach a subject from the same perspective as others.

YOU are my friend, and I enjoyYOU being here.
Just as YOU are.

Have a Tamobra Lite!
:cheers:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Again, I will have to disagree...

Without even seeing it; you are basically asserting that grace has no means for overcoming the flesh's would be victory over us.

It is all in where we choose to look at any issue from.

And the world's perspective on a thing is not where our victory over any of our conflicts with one another is to be found.

At some point my point has got to kick in for you.

I'll bide my time; even as you continue to misinterpret where I am coming from on these issues.

Tam has totally changed my perspective. I now realize, I may dislike YOU, however, I can still accept you as a fellow believer. I may dislike your personality (which I do) but, I have to accept that you're a fellow believer. I may not have to get along with you or be overly civil, however, I should accept you as a fellow believer. I may not like your "know-it-all" baloney, however, I must accept you as a fellow believer. I may not like you calling me "Bro" however, I must accept you as a fellow believer. And, last but not least, I may not like you as a person, however, I must accept you as a fellow believer.

Do you understand where I'm coming from?

Danoh

Yeah, GM. YOU need to get over it.

Everybody doesn't always agree.

Everybody doesn't look at things from the same perspective.

We all have some common ground.

You think you're right.

We should be able to show a united front.

Do you have issues here?
IF so, YOU . GM, need to get over it.

If anything comes up that bothers you, GM; then YOU . GM, need to get over it.

Is it clear yet, GM?
Bah! Doesn't matter.
YOU . GM, just need to get over it whether you understand or not.

Thanks for that Tam.

For its opportunity (if I'll allow it to be by faith) to remain your friend during this moment of what appears less than fair weather from you.

I mean that.

It is up to each of us where we choose to look at any disagreement from.

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Unfortunately, we too often base our acceptance of others on some merit on their part.

But we have not so learned Christ.

musterion

Now hold on. I'm not saying STP has a canoe and I'm not saying he don't. But I think we need to clear the air on it.
suspicious_emoticon.gif

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So andyc has not posted a video of him preaching to Sudanese where they understand him in their own tongue, and I hear it in English?

11 Cretans and Arabs—we hear them speaking in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.”

Therefore tongues are for a sign, not to those who believe but to unbelievers; but prophesying is not for unbelievers but for those who believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You and I had a disagreement the other day. You intimated that I sounded like an "Acts two Dispensationalist" which I took umbrage to and denied. You got angry when I admitted my disagreement with you and I subsequently placed you on ignore. Well, I've decided to take you off ignore to discuss with you the importance of we "MADS" to stay, at least somewhat united. If only for the sake of those who are observing what's being said.

We hold the truth in our hearts and minds of what the Grace Gospel means to the world. Paul's Gospel is the only Gospel presented in this Dispensation of Grace. It is the ONLY hope for humanity, so far as eternal life is concerned. I stand against and HATE all other false gospels/false doctrines. My anger is kindled against those who preach such. Although, I try to be as civil as possible.

Do you hate Peters Gospel and those who preach it?

LA

Danoh

Yeppers.

HORRORS!

We?

What I meant by "we each have a choice" was...

..."that to whom" we each "yield" ourselves "servants to obey, his servants" we "are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness" Romans 6:16.

There is no room in that for the secular viewpoint that is "so and so has offended me" and or "I perceive that so and so has offended me...it's payback time.."

To yield to that is to yield unto the sin nature - unto spiritual death's resulting agony of defeat and or the defeat that is one's glorying in the flesh's perception we sure put someone in their place, or whatever...

While, to seek to understand how it is that we can obey a passage during moments of difficulty and or of difficulty with others - how it is that we can (grace) in contrast to a sense of have to (law) - how it that works - begins to to move us towards our easily being able to obey unto righteousness.

The above is Grace Truth, beyond what's "not for us."

It is not Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Rather what MAD is meant to allow the MAD to be able to tap into unto its' glory in the here and now, and is it can allow not only the seeing of, but the actual experiencing of this as our reality in the here and now - that victory that is ours in the grace that is in Christ.

It allows us victory in Him over our issues in life and or with one another.

While my above "we have not so learned Christ" was the issue of Paul's having taught his readers these grace truths (the Grace Life beyond simply Mid-Acts) and was reminding them to focus on same via his "ye have not so learned Christ."

Just because we have some of the more basic MAD distinctions of things - which we each have come to over time - does not mean distinctions like this one I am pointing out are automatic.

They are not.

They become our experiential understanding right in the heat of life's day to day issues, as we encounter the various issues of life and look, not to the world for its answers, nor within ourselves, but to the Word; seeking there to find a means of understanding how it is that grace works - that it is about the empowerment that is "can" - in contrast to the bondage that is "have to."

This empowerment is built into the Father's grace toward us in His Son.

Its' personal understanding being the result a combination of the doctrine; the above types of questions, and our willing application of same by faith, or when we least want to.

It is then that "we know" it as ours; and know how to access its built in victory much easier each time out...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

We are each ever presented with the above two choices.

In summary...

"Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand" 2 Corinthians 1:24.