ECT Speaking in tongues

Danoh

Can the Father be separated from the Son? Can the Son be separated from the Holy Spirit?

You are still being vague?

What is it you are asserting anyway - I hate when people ask a question without sharing their view.

Drop your "Yea, hath God said?" tactic - what is it you are asserting?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Nope. The ignorant, superstitious idolaters of Athens (Acts 17:18-21 KJV) would have had to go to the synagogue to "hear" Paul's preaching (Acts 17:1-2 KJV, Acts 17:27 KJV, Acts 17:30 KJV) as Paul’s sending at that time was directly related to whom salvation was sent at that time (Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV).

Nope.

There were many more ignorant pagan, superstitious idolators at Antioch Pisidian than there were Jews or proselytes.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Depends on which MADist one asks, as well.

You and I had a disagreement the other day. You intimated that I sounded like an "Acts two Dispensationalist" which I took umbrage to and denied. You got angry when I admitted my disagreement with you and I subsequently placed you on ignore. Well, I've decided to take you off ignore to discuss with you the importance of we "MADS" to stay, at least somewhat united. If only for the sake of those who are observing what's being said.

We hold the truth in our hearts and minds of what the Grace Gospel means to the world. Paul's Gospel is the only Gospel presented in this Dispensation of Grace. It is the ONLY hope for humanity, so far as eternal life is concerned. I stand against and HATE all other false gospels/false doctrines. My anger is kindled against those who preach such. Although, I try to be as civil as possible.

The Bible says Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." Which is saying if it's possible within you, it's best to live at peace with others. Sometimes, this can't happen due to certain circumstances. I may drive a wedge between other's that I respect and honor on TOL, however, I MUST speak out against something that I find somewhat offensive and counter-productive and by doing so, I'll have to be offensive and counter-productive. Danoh, I believe you're doing a great disservice to the Dispensationalists (MADests) on this forum by being divisive against fellow Dispensationalists who are striving to get the Grace Gospel out there. (Paul's Gospel) The main purpose is to get Paul's Gospel out to a world of lost sinners, not to nit-pick each other. By you saying the following: "Depends on which MADist one asks," shows that we are not united in our cause. We share common beliefs, truthful beliefs that the world needs to hear. Criticizing one another doesn't shine a good light on us as fellow member's of the Body of Christ.

I've seen things preached that I don't completely agree with, however, the CAUSE is more important than making a small correction. We MUST focus on the BIG picture. If we have a problem with something said by a fellow MAD, why not send them a PM and not bring it up in public? We MUST stay united in the fundamentals of the faith. We owe it to the unbelievers to remain united so they can count on us preaching the PURE Gospel of Grace. If I lose friends here, then, so be it. At least I've said my piec
e.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You and I had a disagreement the other day. You intimated that I sounded like an "Acts two Dispensationalist" which I took umbrage to and denied. You got angry when I admitted my disagreement with you and I subsequently placed you on ignore. Well, I've decided to take you off ignore to discuss with you the importance of we "MADS" to stay, at least somewhat united. If only for the sake of those who are observing what's being said.

We hold the truth in our hearts and minds of what the Grace Gospel means to the world. Paul's Gospel is the only Gospel presented in this Dispensation of Grace. It is the ONLY hope for humanity, so far as eternal life is concerned. I stand against and HATE all other false gospels/false doctrines. My anger is kindled against those who preach such. Although, I try to be as civil as possible.

The Bible says Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." Which is saying if it's possible within you, it's best to live at peace with others. Sometimes, this can't happen due to certain circumstances. I may drive a wedge between other's that I respect and honor on TOL, however, I MUST speak out against something that I find somewhat offensive and counter-productive and by doing so, I'll have to be offensive and counter-productive. Danoh, I believe you're doing a great disservice to the Dispensationalists (MADests) on this forum by being divisive against fellow Dispensationalists who are striving to get the Grace Gospel out there. (Paul's Gospel) The main purpose is to get Paul's Gospel out to a world of lost sinners, not to nit-pick each other. By you saying the following: "Depends on which MADist one asks," shows that we are not united in our cause. We share common beliefs, truthful beliefs that the world needs to hear. Criticizing one another doesn't shine a good light on us as fellow member's of the Body of Christ.

I've seen things preached that I don't completely agree with, however, the CAUSE is more important than making a small correction. We MUST focus on the BIG picture. If we have a problem with something said by a fellow MAD, why not send them a PM and not bring it up in public? We MUST stay united in the fundamentals of the faith. We owe it to the unbelievers to remain united so they can count on us preaching the PURE Gospel of Grace. If I lose friends here, then, so be it. At least I've said my piec
e.

Unadulterated honesty. Thank You.

Danoh

GM, I supposedly got angry with you; but you put me on ignore?

Do you not see the upside downess of your "logic"?

I did not get angry with, nor am I angry with anyone - especially my fellow mads.

Read that thread on Absolute Forgiveness I posted.

THAT is where I look at things from.

My calling someone out does not mean I am angry; or hurt; or whatever.

Epiossis was rather lousy in his last post to me.

It did not phase me.

If I am so easily rattled then why is it in my whole time on TOL I have reported and or neg repped what; a mere handful of times?

Those having to do with only Jerry and or Tet's nonsense against MADs.

YOU are the one with the issue here.

Get over it. You'll better off for it.

As fellow mads, we should be able to show a united front in how we handle our differences with one another - publicly - where our example of how to do so might be an example to others.

You'll have to look elsewhere for this private, save face idea some of you hold to.

We lose a great opportunity in the public arena.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM, I supposedly got angry with you; but you put me on ignore?

Do you not see the upside downess of your "logic"?

I did not get angry with, nor am I angry with anyone - especially my fellow mads.

Read that thread on Absolute Forgiveness I posted.

THAT is where I look at things from.

My calling someone out does not mean I am angry; or hurt; or whatever.

Epiossis was rather lousy in his last post to me.

It did not phase me.

If I am so easily rattled then why is it in my whole time on TOL I have reported and or neg repped what; a mere handful of times?

Those having to do with only Jerry and or Tet's nonsense against MADs.

YOU are the one with the issue here.

Get over it. You'll better off for it.

As fellow mads, we should be able to show a united front in how we handle our differences with one another - publicly - where our example of how to do so might be an example to others.

You'll have to look elsewhere for this private, save face idea some of you hold to.

We lose a great opportunity in the public arena.

Your "over emotional" response shows your lack of self-control. You really should work on that. It's your "Achilles Heel." I find you offensively divisive and full of yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In our "walk of life" we sometimes come across people we cannot get along with. It's a fact of life. Even the Apostle Paul had problems with certain people in his circle of fellow believers. Personally, I don't much care for guys like Danoh, who liken themselves as "Know-it-alls." He has a very high opinion of himself and his opinions. He seeks to be "picky" about others opinions in the same circle he runs in. He enjoys attacking them for not agreeing with him 100%. I don't have a problem with any other MAD than him. His personality and mine are at odds with one another. That would be considered a "Personality Conflict." We just rub each other the wrong way. He's very aggressive, whereas, I'm more even-tempered and less aggressive.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Two people can agree on the same particular subject, yet, still, have personalities that conflict with one another. "Lee" Iacocca many years ago was called into the office of his Boss. The Boss told him he was fired. Iacocca asked why? The Boss, in turn, told him: "Sometimes a guy just doesn't like another guy." That was the only reason Iacocca was fired. Such is life.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GM,

Get over it.
Yeah, GM. YOU need to get over it.

Everybody doesn't always agree.
So YOU . GM, need to get over it.

Everybody doesn't look at things from the same perspective.

We all have some common ground.

You think you're right.

We should be able to show a united front.

Do you have issues here?
IF so, YOU . GM, need to get over it.

If anything comes up that bothers you, GM; then YOU . GM, need to get over it.

Is it clear yet, GM?
Bah! Doesn't matter.
YOU . GM, just need to get over it whether you understand or not.

Danoh

Two people can agree on the same particular subject, yet, still, have personalities that conflict with one another. "Lee" Iacocca many years ago was called into the office of his Boss. The Boss told him he was fired. Iacocca asked why? The Boss, in turn, told him: "Sometimes a guy just doesn't like another guy." That was the only reason Iacocca was fired. Such is life.

Again, I will have to disagree...

Without even seeing it; you are basically asserting that grace has no means for overcoming the flesh's would be victory over us.

It is all in where we choose to look at any issue from.

And the world's perspective on a thing is not where our victory over any of our conflicts with one another is to be found.

At some point my point has got to kick in for you.

I'll bide my time; even as you continue to misinterpret where I am coming from on these issues.