spaz hates Bob Enyart. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoyfulRook

Why does spaz hate Bob Enyart? He has neg repped me twice on posts that had nothing to do with Bob and said:

spaz said:
If you don't understand the science, then take the time to learn it instead of taking Enyart at face value. He is nothing but a cult leader!

and just recently:
Anybody who follows Enyart the cult leader and defends his child abuse is a blithering idiot!

So my question is: Why does spaz hate Bob Enyart so much? And why does he change the subject just to bash Enyart?

:box:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Anybody who follows Enyart the cult leader and defends his child abuse is a blithering idiot!

Ya know it's true how much he abuses his kids. Just a week ago he was asking me which video game system he should buy for them. I'm sure he was planning to tie them up with the cables and hurl the games at their heads for fun.

JoyfulRook

death2impiety said:
Ya know it's true how much he abuses his kids. Just a week ago he was asking me which video game system he should buy for them. I'm sure he was planning to tie them up with the cables and hurl the games at their heads for fun.
:chuckle:

JoyfulRook

spaz is newer person to TOL. He is a Left Wing Catholic I think.

In my PMs with him, he said something about Enyart being a cult leader because the people that follow him don't think for themselves.

The question now is: Where is spaz? He disappeared when I called him out!

Gerald

Resident Fiend
death2impiety said:
Just a week ago [Enyart] was asking me which video game system he should buy for them.
He shouldn't buy one. They take away your time and give you nothing but carpal tunnel syndrome in return.

JoyfulRook

Gerald said:
He shouldn't buy one. They take away your time and give you nothing but carpal tunnel syndrome in return.
I'm sure that Bob had it all planned out so that his kids would get carpal tunnel syndrome as some weird punishment. :freak: Yeah right!

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:

In my PMs with him, he said something about Enyart being a cult leader because the people that follow him don't think for themselves.

Hmmmm... One of the coolest things about Bob in my opinion is how he emphasizes logical thinking. Teaching people how to think is stressed more than what to think.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:
:sozo: spaz!!! WHERE ARE YOU???
:banned:

spaz is jjjg. Remember him? He's always had a strange obsession with Bob, and he's been banned several times. Once he even posed as a woman named "nancy." :flamer: "nancy" was such a jerk, "she" got banned before we even realized it was really jjjg in drag.

This time he picked a fitting username.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:

You blew his cover. :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:wave2: jjjg-nancy-spaz

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Turbo said:
:banned:

spaz is jjjg. Remember him? He's always had a strange obsession with Bob, and he's been banned several times. Once he even posed as a woman named "nancy." :flamer: "nancy" was such a jerk, "she" got banned before we even realized it was really jjjg in drag.

This time he picked a fitting username.
:rotfl:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Originally Posted by spaz

If you don't understand the science, then take the time to learn it instead of taking Enyart at face value. He is nothing but a cult leader!

I love how emotional evolutionists always say we don't understand evolution. I understand evolution better than any kid I went to highschool with. I know this because I've talked to several of them about it and they're completely clueless. They believe it blindly because they were taught it. Some even cite peppered moths and the illustrations of differing species embryo development as evidence :rotfl:

I think the evo-lovers out there say "you don't understand" because their understanding is dogmatic, while ours is in a matter of fact and fiction. They can't get over the idea that we are able to think freely and logically enough to disbelieve their religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.