spaz hates Bob Enyart. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Dread Helm said:
I'm sure that Bob had it all planned out so that his kids would get carpal tunnel syndrome as some weird punishment. :freak: Yeah right!
That was a shot against video games, not Enyart, you dolt!

Save your vitriol for spaz; he's the one talking smack.

Morphy

Dread Helm said:
So my question is: Why does spaz hate Bob Enyart so much? And why does he change the subject just to bash Enyart?

:box:
The left hates the truth and everyone who dares to admit the truth exists.

PKevman

Liberal Christians and unbelievers will always hate and attack someone who stands up for the truth unwaveringly. If you don't believe it just check out some of my conversations with atheists and liberals. They always invariably begin to try to attack me personally when their positions are utterly defeated, or if they don't like the fact that I stand up for the Bible and its utter reliability and truthfulness. Bob and I have similar outlooks on things Biblically, and I look forward to the day when I get to meet him, either here on earth or in Heaven. When you are a man of God and you preach and teach the truth, Satan comes after you relentlessly!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
death2impiety said:
I love how emotional evolutionists always say we don't understand evolution. I understand evolution better than any kid I went to highschool with. I know this because I've talked to several of them about it and they're completely clueless. They believe it blindly because they were taught it. Some even cite peppered moths and the illustrations of differing species embryo development as evidence :rotfl:
BINGO!
I think the evo-lovers out there say "you don't understand" because their understanding is dogmatic, while ours is in a matter of fact and fiction. They can't get over the idea that we are able to think freely and logically enough to disbelieve their religion.
Change "disbelieve" to "refute" and you have it. :thumb:

Four O'Clock

PastorKevin said:
Liberal Christians and unbelievers will always hate and attack someone who stands up for the truth!

And it's been my experience that Conservative Christians other extremist right-wing believers will despise and attack those who call out out there positioning of right-wing politics as some sort of hybrid to the Gospel of our Lord and Savior.
God is not left-wing, he is not right-wing; if you believe that nonsense, then someone needs to get in your face and stand up for the Truth.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Four O'Clock said:
And it's been my experience that Conservative Christians other extremist right-wing believers will despise and attack those who call out out there positioning of right-wing politics as some sort of hybrid to the Gospel of our Lord and Savior.
God is not left-wing, he is not right-wing; if you believe that nonsense, then someone needs to get in your face and stand up for the Truth.
During the recent election campaigns, Harold Ford Jr., candidate for senator from Tennessee, said the following:

Transcript: said:
HAROLD FORD, JR.: My friend Lincoln Davis who chairs our campaign says there are, there’s one big difference between us and misfortunate Republicans when it comes to our faith: he said that Republicans fear the Lord; he said Democrats fear AND love the Lord

Is this in your experience also?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Four O'Clock said:
God is right! If a right-winger has a belief that does not agree with God he has a lack of understanding concerning the definition of "right-wing"

Morpheus

Apologetics Index
Denver Post, April 10, 1999
Church and the New World Order

Just a few links that might cause someone to believe that Bob Enyart might be a cult leader and a child abuser. Apparently the perception is not unique to atheists, homosexuals and abortionists; it is shared by some Christians. Since God is love then advocating hatred might seem anti-God.

I personally had one question arise from reading the Denver Post article. With Bob's belief in theonomy, Old Testament Law is as valid and applicable today as it was in Old Testament times, then was his wife divorced when he married her or was she never married? The article says that her son, who Bob was convicted of beating, is now being raised by his father who is the custodial parent and therefore still alive, and another article said there is still a court order barring Bob from contact with the child. I know my position on divorce and remarriage, but considering Bob's theonomist, strict constructionist viewpoint I would wonder if he considered himself an adulterer in light of scripture, and therefore deserving execution.
Matthew 5:31 & 32
31"It was said, 'WHOEVER SENDS HIS WIFE AWAY, LET HIM GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE';

32but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Luke 16:17 & 18
17"But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one stroke of a letter of the Law to fail.

18"Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries one who is divorced from a husband commits adultery.
Maybe there is something I'm missing. But I figure that since most of us are slammed to the ground for our beliefs when they differ with Bob's, and required to systematically defend those beliefs, it is only fair that Bob Enyart answer to those same standards when there are questions or disagreement. The Bible is the authoritative reference, not any man.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Was I supposed to?

I don't think I've even heard of it.

I suppose a better question is: Would you.

Calling a program or network one might find inherently distasteful could strike someone as a collosal waste of time and effort.

Mr. 5020

Granite said:
I suppose a better question is: Would you.

Calling a program or network one might find inherently distasteful could strike someone as a collosal waste of time and effort.
How can he find it distasteful if he's never heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.