Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yay, the retard who swore this place off is back to contribute nothing of value again.

Back in your hole, stupid.

The best maths doesn't need numbers.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To sum up where the discussion is at:

The road toll is too high, we need to raise the legal driving age because some 15 year olds have been killed.

There's a lot more to the road toll than 15 year olds. There's an epidemic of substance abuse.

YOU'RE WRONG! IT'S NOT AN EPIDEMIC. IT'S NOT IT'S NOT IS NOT IT'S NOT IT'S NOT! YOU SAID IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!

:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

i already answered it artie, with a specific answer, not a vague nonsensical answer

Leviticus 20:10

So, you think Jesus wrote Leviticus 20:10 on the ground and that's what caused the mob to leave?

Interesting. Bemusing but interesting.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sorry Jacob. I shouldn't have bothered and let that happen to your thread. If you want to pick up our conversation when you're free to let me know. :cheers:

Arthur Brain

The road toll is too high, we need to raise the legal driving age because some 15 year olds have been killed.

There's a lot more to the road toll than 15 year olds. There's an epidemic of substance abuse.

YOU'RE WRONG! IT'S NOT AN EPIDEMIC. IT'S NOT IT'S NOT IS NOT IT'S NOT IT'S NOT! YOU SAID IT'S AN EPIDEMIC!

Right now I don't think it would be advisable for you to drive anything...

:AMR:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry Jacob. I shouldn't have bothered and let that happen to your thread. If you want to pick up our conversation when you're free to let me know. :cheers:
:rotfl:

:mock: Jacob

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And then he didn't.

Not demonstrably analogous beyond the fact that a point is in contention.

Which would be empirically demonstrable, unlike your claim relating to the issue of murder rates, which had dramatically increased during the Baby Boomers heyday and have gone back, essentially, to what they were before then.

Except no one got emotional or yelled, merely asked you to prove your premise, which you couldn't manage.

So you keep saying. But it doesn't add up.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Toll house cookies are yummy

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Your childish ignorant one-liners offer nothing to the conversation. You obviously cannot refute the first post so this is all that people like you have

he's admitted elsewhere that he's only here to troll - just ignore him

as for bammy criticizing trump, that's rich coming from mr "hope and change"

Status
Not open for further replies.