Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s2c1p2.htm#254

254 The divine persons are really distinct from one another. "God is one but not solitary." "Father," "Son," "Holy Spirit" are not simply names designating modalities of the divine being, for they are really distinct from one another: "He is not the Father who is the Son, nor is the Son he who is the Father, nor is the Holy Spirit he who is the Father or the Son." They are distinct from one another in their relations of origin: "It is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds." The divine Unity is Triune.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
My husband is following along with this discussion, and we had conversation last evening about the "readership" that is more than likely reaching a high level of confusion. Error of this kind is damaging to believers, and unfortunately, deliberately so. This is his concern, and mine too.

God is not a God of confusion, but the enemy uses confusion as one of its primary weapons. Especially Dispensationalists. They use confusion for empowerment.

Even if Tambora was given a straight-forward answer to her question from Holy Scripture, given what she has revealed the last few days, she would twist the answer into more confusion.

I suspect she is dying to get into the Incarnation and do damage to sound Christology.

That would be lots of fun for her!

Another game for she and her cohorts to enjoy and yuck over.

I for one am through responding to her questions, for I fear to do so is feeding a wicked troll who serves a wicked master; desiring to do harm to God's children by preventing their growth in knowledge of Triune God.

Yes, this is the whole point. She/They innovate from imaginations and speculations and false deductions of their own unrenewed minds without having a clue what words mean and represent.

Couple that with their extreme arrogance, and it's a recipe for the obfuscation that is rampantly occurring all across TOL by these minions of darkness.

They turn scripture on its head, and all for the sake of promoting their false theological agenda. This is every bit as damaging as Third Wave Charismaticism and New Apostolic Reformation.

These demonized despots are a disease to the actual Christian faith. They're antichrist, as evidenced by the Tritheistic mind-games of Tambony.

There is nothing more sickening than their false innovations as doctrines.

musterion

Good teachers are those who realize the need to make complex things accessible and understandable by just about anyone, and work hard to do so... especially when they are passionate about the subject.

The best teachers know and do this without having to be repeatedly asked.

The very best don't take being misunderstood impatiently, as a personal insult or as grounds to belittle those they presume to teach.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Still trying to figure out how is it that what Tambora said translates into meaning she said that God is "made".

No, my new dictionary ain't gonna help any.

Of course you're still trying to figure it out. LOL.

She asked what "made" the Father and Holy Spirit "distinct".

Then she ammended her fallacious question to ask what was "it" that "made" the Father and Holy Spirit "distinct".

Never has she defined "distinct".

Status
Not open for further replies.