Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
We don't know who or what you really are, but we know you're not who you claim to be.

What does that even mean? Are you referring to your false accusation that I have or had multiple screen names?

I've never had but one account and one screen name on TOL.

The Mods should be able to look at the IPs to confirm that. Ask them.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
We don't know who or what you really are, but we know you're not who you claim to be.

And what does this further obfuscation and distraction have to do with anything on this thread? Nothing, as always.

You can't confine yourself to actual subject matter. It has to always be juvenile tactics and rantings about diversions and such.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Exactly. He's a sock-using hypocrite, attempting to hold MADs to a standard he refuses to meet himself, when it really isn't about what Tam said to begin with.

And YOU might want to learn the meaning of the word agape (love).

It's ALL about what Tam said. (And I thought you said you didn't follow that conversation, so how would you know? LOL.)

You constant and perpetual double standards again.

Avoid... Evade... Distract... Divert. Same tactics as always. No real content about anything.

theophilus

If synergism/monergism is beyond your teaching ability, then how would you know if she's a Trinitarian or not?

Eek.

She believes in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Taken at face value that makes her a trinitarian...even if she, or me, cannot explain how all that works.

I'm pretty sure the hair-splitters cannot explain that either, therefore the misunderstandings.

And anyone presenting themselves as a teacher should forebear with the lack of knowledge of their students instead of resorting to name-calling. That is more reminiscent of a drill sargent.

Mercy triumphs over judgement.

theophilus

Love isn't warm fuzzies. You didn't go find out what love means. Why not do that?

You just presume you know, just like with every other English word and every other English speaker.

Interesting you should say that...I've been working on "love" for several months. Apparently you presume YOU practice it just like every other english word and every other english speaker.

:smack:

musterion

What does that even mean? Are you referring to your false accusation that I have or had multiple screen names?

I've never had but one account and one screen name on TOL.

The Mods should be able to look at the IPs to confirm that. Ask them.

:plain:

And what does this further obfuscation and distraction have to do with anything on this thread? Nothing, as always.

You can't confine yourself to actual subject matter. It has to always be juvenile tactics and rantings about diversions and such.

You're the one relegated to the spam forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.