Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

It's easy to go read it. Just sift through the MAD smoke screen and go back a few pages.

It's a stand-alone question, as well. Does Synergy apply to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?

Yes or no.

You need to get this, socky.

I'm not interested.

Know why?

Whatever she says, Tam knows she will stand before her own Master. Not me, not you, not any other person. Him only.

So know your place.

Besides. You already believe MAD is damning heresy, so it should be no big deal if you believe whatever she said about the Triune God is also heresy. What's one more heresy on top of the arch-heresy of MAD? View attachment 24416

Your mind is made up about us, despite the fact that to a man (and woman) every MAD on this board (who is genuinely MAD; some may not be) believes 1 Cor 15:3-4 is the saving Gospel. We believe, so we preach.

But that isn't good enough for you. You'll still write us off as unregenerate and lost even if the apostle Paul says we're saved.

If I'm wrong on that, tell me I'm wrong.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

I'm not interested.

Know why?

Whatever she says, Tam knows she will stand before her own Master. Not me, not you, not any other person. Him only.

So know your place.

I see. So all your postings (of whatever valid theological quality OR juvenile playground tactics) are a massive double standard.

The same as you have said above would apply to me and to all others. Yet you selectively refuse to apply your "standard" to any of your peers, while unreservedly doing the opposite with everyone else on TOL.

Got it. Hypocrisy at its pinnacle, along with evasion, etc.

Besides. You already believe MAD is heresy, so it should be no big deal if you believe whatever she said about the Triune God is also heresy. What's one more heresy on top of the arch-heresy of MAD?

True. Yet others may not know the subtle differences in theological terminology, and several were confused and potentially swayed by her assault on God's attributes in ignorant arrogance.

I know the truth doesn't matter to you, so I get it.

Your mind is made up about us, despite the fact that to a man (and woman) every MAD on this board (who is genuinely MAD; some may not be) believes 1 Cor 15:3-4 is the saving Gospel. We believe, so we preach.

No. You preach it according to what you've replaced words in your heart and mind to mean. And you preach it according to your skewed grid of how your eschatology demands scripture to be read.

You deny Christ as the all in all. The Gospel IS 1Cor. 15:3-4. But there is affirming and accompanying truth all throughout the NT.

But that isn't good enough for you. You'll still write us off as unregenerates.

Only "the" truth is good enough. For anyone. That includes me. Your hope is not faith.

I write you off as those with whom I cannot have Christian fellowship because of your own profession/confession.

You do not preach Jesus Christ and Him crucified. You preach your version of that simplicity as duplicity, and in your zeal you lead many astray.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

I'm not interested.

Know why?

So know your place.

Besides. You already believe MAD is damning heresy, so it should be no big deal if you believe whatever she said about the Triune God is also heresy. What's one more heresy on top of the arch-heresy of MAD? View attachment 24416

But that isn't good enough for you. You'll still write us off as unregenerate and lost even if the apostle Paul says we're saved.

AND... Me affirming 1Corinthians 15:1-4 as the Gospel is not enough for YOU in regards to me.

Amazing how all you can do is have double standards about everything and everyone.

musterion

I see. So all your postings (of whatever valid theological quality OR juvenile playground tactics) are a massive double standard.

No. Tam and I have had many heated disagreements in the past -- just ask her.

The same as you have said above would apply to me and to all others. Yet you selectively refuse to apply your "standard" to any of your peers, while unreservedly doing the opposite with everyone else on TOL.

I am selective insofar as how I'll deal with someone who is here to oppose the saving Gospel and/or to drive dissent and create disputes for no edifying reason, as opposed to those to believe the Gospel of grace but are in (what I perceive to be) error. There's a difference there I need not justify to you.

Only "the" truth is good enough. For anyone. That includes me. Your hope is not faith.

That's really funny coming from you, gnostic.

I write you off as those with whom I cannot have Christian fellowship because of your own profession/confession.

YOU are the one who came to TOL with guns blazing about how subintelligent the rest of us are...ontological this, prosopon that. Shut up already, you hypocrite.

You do not preach Jesus Christ and Him crucified. You preach your version of that simplicity as duplicity, and in your zeal you lead many astray.

Even though 1 Samuel 24:12 applies in principal here, and even though I'm 100% content with that judgment, man up and say exactly what you mean, in plain English. How am I mishandling the saving Gospel?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Why do you detest the word synergy?

I don't. I detest it being applied to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to assail God's attibutes by those who are ignorantly and arrogantly innovating and obfuscating in favor of Arminianism.

Tambora got caught making a profession of Monergism, which is the Calvinist position. So she introduced Synergism for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to avoid the paradox she created.

Why do you not answer? I know exactly why. Just as it is with the rest of your peers.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Exactly. He's a sock-using hypocrite, attempting to hold MADs to a standard he refuses to meet himself, when it really isn't about what Tam said to begin with.

And YOU might want to learn the meaning of the word agape (love).

It's ALL about what Tam said. (And I thought you said you didn't follow that conversation, so how would you know? LOL.)

You constant and perpetual double standards again.

Status
Not open for further replies.