Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe it was Benjamin Franklin who stated: "A word to the wise is sufficient." Hopefully, AMR will take to heart what I've asked of him and tone it down a bit?

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS has a tendency to embrace words and phrases that are not usually part of the daily vocabulary of most listeners. Although, to be honest, I believe he has some form of ego-based problems and wishes to call attention to himself by portraying himself as an "ingenious Wordsmith." Perhaps it makes him feel better about himself?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PPS has a tendency to embrace words and phrases that are not usually part of the daily vocabulary of most listeners. Although, to be honest, I believe he has some form of ego-based problems and wishes to call attention to himself by portraying himself as an "ingenuous Wordsmith." Perhaps it makes him feel better about himself?
ingenious

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We still have some of our original country still "left", unless Hitlery becomes President, then, most of the rest of our country will be "left." Understand the hidden message here?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is this YOU being sarcastic again?
You can't take correction very well can you?

in·gen·u·ous
ˌinˈjenyo͞oəs/
adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way, you're the ONLY poster that believes some of the right doctrines of Grace, that old GM doesn't like. The only one. That's why you're the only one who'll not get any "Thanks" from me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You've made yourself an enemy right from the beginning and continue to annoy. I will soon, without warning, be placing you on permanent "EGGNORE." (Ignore.) Had enough of your high jinx.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, that little Gnat has been removed, we can continue to go on to bigger and better things.
Ya know what it feels like to get an eyelash or something else in your eye? Well, then ya know what PJ is to me. He's an irritant who is best kept on EGGNORE. (Ignore) He's EXTREMELY jealous of anyone having more "Thanks" than he. He lives for those. Well, enough about him. Let's all have a nice 4th of July.

Status
Not open for further replies.