Something for our muslim haters

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You shouldn't parrot Tam when she's wrong. :loser:

Perhaps she will understand what I said....you clearly don't.

I just disagree that God purposely allows horrible things to happen for the sole purpose of seeking Him. We have free will and God doesn't control every little thing that happens in this world. You live in a fantasy world. BTW, i'm not parroting because I thought that before she said it, and she's right !! :peach:

Nazaroo

To my mind they are not, they are exaggerated.

If you allow the actions of terrorist to generate terror you allow them to achieve there goals. Your views, perceptions and actions are distorted by their actions and they have won.

Maybe its because i'm British but a certain amount of stiff upper lip is required :).

This Charming Manc in his natural habitat:

hqdefault.jpg

Krsto

The Quran says I can be stolen from my "infidel" husband and raped before selling me off, if they can "possess me" with their "right hands" so...

...talk about a five-finger discount. It makes my blood curdle. Manstealing, rape, and murder are a threat to us all.

The Quran also supports abortion up to 4 months, meaning they could kill a baby inside me at a whim if I was in the first trimester, too.

What's NOT threatening about this?

It's not the people, it's the ideas!

What's not threatening is this isn't Islam, it is some isolated perverted version of it. I think you'd be lucky to find even one refugee that believes that. How do I know? Of the 750,000 we haven't seen any of this.

glorydaz

I don't believe it is faulty, and it certainly isn't the product of a sick twisted mind. The fact remains that God allows suffering for unbelievers in order for them to turn to God. He allows them to suffer horrible things....whatever it takes to cause them to call out to God for His mercy and grace. And He allows suffering for believers in order for us to be conformed into the image of the Son. We count it all joy....knowing tribulation worketh patience....that we can know the fellowship of His suffering.

Smacks of Calvinism

I just disagree that God purposely allows horrible things to happen for the sole purpose of seeking Him. We have free will and God doesn't control every little thing that happens in this world. You live in a fantasy world. BTW, i'm not parroting because I thought that before she said it, and she's right !! :peach:

Then you should have no problem showing me, from my quote, what "smacks of Calvinism". I'm going to leave out your ad libs like "sole purpose" because those are yours not mine. So lets see you argue these two points from a Calvinist's perspective.

1. That one reason God allows unbelievers to suffer is so they will turn to Him for His mercy and grace.

2. That nothing goes on but that which God allows.

ClimateSanity

Then you should have no problem showing me, from my quote, what "smacks of Calvinism". I'm going to leave out your ad libs like "sole purpose" because those are yours not mine. So lets see you argue these two points from a Calvinist's perspective.

1. That one reason God allows unbelievers to suffer is so they will turn to Him for His mercy and grace.

2. That nothing goes on but that which God allows.
Don't ask him to explain himself. He's just here to get a rise out of people. He hardly ever engages his brain on this board.

glorydaz

Don't ask him to explain himself. He's just here to get a rise out of people. He hardly ever engages his brain on this board.

You've got him figured out. :chuckle:

I really don't expect any kind of an answer from him....much less an honest or adult one. But I think he should be held accountable for his ignorant posts nonetheless. ;)

journey

What's not threatening is this isn't Islam, it is some isolated perverted version of it. I think you'd be lucky to find even one refugee that believes that. How do I know? Of the 750,000 we haven't seen any of this.

There is a lot of non-isolated perversion among refugees recently. Do you think that the news in Germany (for example) was lies? We already know that you're a Muslim, and we also know that you know almost nothing about the 750,000 you spoke of. Just about every country that has hosted refugees has big problems, so there is nothing isolated to a single or a few events. One would think that the refugees would be thankful and on their best behavior, but that thinking would be wrong. Instead, many of them are acting like conquering barbarians.

1PeaceMaker

The 750,000 have not sold a married woman that they raped and aborted yet, that we know of, yet there are enough police no-go-zones to start allowing for it...

Krsto

There is a lot of non-isolated perversion among refugees recently. Do you think that the news in Germany (for example) was lies? We already know that you're a Muslim, and we also know that you know almost nothing about the 750,000 you spoke of. Just about every country that has hosted refugees has big problems, so there is nothing isolated to a single or a few events. One would think that the refugees would be thankful and on their best behavior, but that thinking would be wrong. Instead, many of them are acting like conquering barbarians.

Journey you have a bad habit of believing all the Muslim hating hype in the news. Of those arrested for the New Year's Eve fracas were 4 Syrians and 1 Iraqi, who might have been refugees. There were also 22 from countries where refugees don't come from: Algeria, Morocco, and Iran. Algeria and Morocco are former French colonies. Also included in the mix were 1 Serbian, 1 American, and 2 Germans. The one thing they all had in common - they were all drunk. What's more, the day after there were mobs of Germans walking around brutally attacking anyone who looked like a Middle Easterner, but of course you didn't hear about that in the press because that might make the Germans look bad and the Muslims not so bad by comparison. Whatever problems you see with refugees in Germany can be attributed to their system being overwhelmed - a country of 80 million taking in 1 million, slightly more than 1% of the population. We have taken in each year about 50,000 refugees from Muslim countries, less than 2 hundredths of one percent of our population, and people worry about another 10,000 from Syria. Perfect fear casts out all love, as they say.

Krsto

The 750,000 have not sold a married woman that they raped and aborted yet, that we know of, yet there are enough police no-go-zones to start allowing for it...

Seriously 1PM? You've read the hype about French so-called no go zones, most of which simply isn't true, and now you believe we have them in the States? Perhaps you should go check out Hamtramck, Michigan, a Muslim majority town surrounded by Detroit, with a distinctly lower crime rate than Detroit.

1PeaceMaker

Seriously 1PM? You've read the hype about French so-called no go zones, most of which simply isn't true, and now you believe we have them in the States? Perhaps you should go check out Hamtramck, Michigan, a Muslim majority town surrounded by Detroit, with a distinctly lower crime rate than Detroit.

Who did you mean when you mentioned 750,000? I was discussing Europe.