Someone explain this to me

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
An idol is anything you serve apart for the Eternal Almighty.

Right. And I serve none of those. Although I use guns to serve my wife and daughters. Something you know nothing of. You effeminate turd.

musterion

I responded once, and you insulted me you retard. 'Forget about that part? What an idiot.

And yes I hypocrite much, just like the rest of humanity you pinhead.

You sound upset. Perhaps you should see your collared shaman to purchase an indulgence.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sport, entertainment, love of guns, love of flags, love of money are all present day idols. An idol is anything you serve apart for the Eternal Almighty. That which takes up most of your time is an idol. That which you long for is an idol. That which you can't live without is an idol.

Blind stupidity is a judgement...

People cant live without air, is that an idol?

katiecrna

He's emotional. He has a strong connection with star wars. Who cares, I'm happy for him. People are such haters. It's amazing to watch something, listen to something, see something and have a profound deep connection with it so that it evokes emotion out of you. This is called art. I have seen jazz enthusiast just like this, so emotional, so connected, it's something you get or you don't get. I personally hate jazz and don't get it. But your lucky if you can experience something like this.

Like the saying goes... surround yourself with people who get it.
Jazz people get it. I don't. But there are other things that I have a deep emotional connection with...

katiecrna

It's not an idol, it's art. Art comes in all shapes and sizes. It may be film, music, paintings, the outdoors whatever. Art evokes a deeper feeling within us, those that connect through that art. They aren't idolizing the art itself, but it's art that is used to draw a deeper emotion out of them, many times to remind them that there is a something deeper out there, perhaps a God.

David played the harp for Saul in the Bible. Saul doesn't idolize the music, he just feels a connection with it.

Reactions: Lon