So who will run with Trump?

exminister

Seems like someone Trump would prefer over Cruz, but Trump is "outside" the RNC. He might pick an unknown or unexpected person. But he is the greatest, just ask him. He doesn't need a VP. :D

Christ's Word

I think Trump is weak on the most of the Bill of Rights, except the 2nd Amendment, Rand would be a refreshing balance. Trump could spend 4 years fixing the economy, and then Rand could run for President, and we would have 8 years of a man who would actually protect the Constitution.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I still think the republicans will find a way to get rid of Trump. They have to, or admit that they've lost control of their own party.

Forget every word there.

It's a bunch of nonsense.

Trump is just rustling their jimmies, as they've needed it for a long time. The 'wooden' nature of the GOP is what is messing them up.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I still think the republicans will find a way to get rid of Trump. They have to, or admit that they've lost control of their own party.

-actually trump will figure out a way out
-he does not want to spend the money
-he just wants hillary
-and
-someone who will listen in the white house

THall

-I am not an idiot

If you want anyone to believe you,
you best leave presidential politics
out of your comments. You have been
nothing but wrong about Trump since the
middle of 2015. Politics is not really
your game.

You exemplify exactly what is
wrong with the Republican establishment,
ignoring the will of the people with denial
after ignorant denial. The Rinos are going
down, and you are going down with them.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I think Trump is weak on the most of the Bill of Rights, except the 2nd Amendment, Rand would be a refreshing balance. Trump could spend 4 years fixing the economy, and then Rand could run for President, and we would have 8 years of a man who would actually protect the Constitution.

I agree about Trump and rights which is why I think Rand wouldn't want to run with him. I'd be surprised if Trump even cares about the 2nd Amendment.

PureX

chrysostom
has been throwing this theory out there forever now :chuckle:
Yeah, and I don't buy it. Trump doesn't care about anyone but Trump. He's not a shill for the Clintons. I think he got into the race for the publicity, and was surprised by the actual support. Now he's just playing the game to see where it leads.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I like Trump, I may be the only English person who does, I like the way he thinks.

Take healthcare [as I listened to him being interviewed] "everyone must be entitled to healthcare"

"How will you manage that?"

"I will order the hospitals to treat everyone"

"How will you pay for that?"

"That can be worked out later"

That's the way to get things done...see the need, meet the need, sort out the details after. That is the AMERICAN way of doing things.

I sure like some of the things he says on foreign policy....mend those bridges with Russia, get the heck out of the middle east, except to be friends with Israel.