So who will run with Trump?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Pity it couldn't be Ron Paul rather than his son.

I think Trump is last chance saloon for the Republicans, if they will embrace him they can reform, if they won't you'll have the Democrats in forever

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Yeah, and I don't buy it. Trump doesn't care about anyone but Trump. He's not a shill for the Clintons. I think he got into the race for the publicity, and was surprised by the actual support. Now he's just playing the game to see where it leads.

I think the same thing. I wonder if there is a part of Trump, even if a small one, that wants someone else to take the lead.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I just found a whole new reason to like Trump :rotfl:

I hate to say it, and I'm speaking for many when I say it because it's simply just the truth- but a disapproval by the UK means that it's a good thing.
That's just how ridiculous they've gotten over there.

Or how stupid Americans have gotten. :eek:

rexlunae

I like Trump, I may be the only English person who does, I like the way he thinks.

Take healthcare [as I listened to him being interviewed] "everyone must be entitled to healthcare"

"How will you manage that?"

"I will order the hospitals to treat everyone"

"How will you pay for that?"

"That can be worked out later"

That's the way to get things done...see the need, meet the need, sort out the details after. That is the AMERICAN way of doing things.

I sure like some of the things he says on foreign policy....mend those bridges with Russia, get the heck out of the middle east, except to be friends with Israel.

Why doesn't he just order people not to get sick? See the need, fix the need...

Since there's no mechanism for actually paying for the hospitals to treat people like that, and the hospitals aren't obligated to stay open, the primary result of doing that would probably to drive a bunch of hospitals out of business. Although, that wouldn't happen because the hospitals would seek and be granted an emergency injunction against the enforcement of an order entirely lacking legal basis.

THall

So many of you blew Trump off as an incompetent
nut, and now he is smoking all of your picks
that have proven incompetent at running a campaign.

If you can't run a smart campaign, how can we trust
you to run America. Competence matters.