ECT So what do you think of deluded Pharisaic Mid Acts dispensationalists?

Right Divider

Body part
You're mocking anothers faith in Christ which seems to be par for the course for many MADist. Now if Andy placed his faith in Paul like you do he would be cheered.
Andyc has claimed that we should all have the ability to heal the sick and raise the dead.

I agree with Paul "is Christ divided was Paul crucified for you" ? I like how those in MAD even pick and chose what Paul taught ignoring the things Paul taught that disprove MAD.
Paul answer for the "dividing of Christ" was to FOLLOW PAUL as he followed Christ.

1Cor 4:14-16 (KJV)
(4:14) I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn [you]. (4:15) For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet [have ye] not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. (4:16) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

SAME book as "Is Christ divided?"!

MAD is confusion and deception and you would do well to place your faith in Jesus !
You are totally wrong, as per your usual.

I placed my faith in the LORD Jesus Christ long ago.

andyc

You're mocking anothers faith in Christ which seems to be par for the course for many MADist. Now if Andy placed his faith in Paul like you do he would be cheered.

I agree with Paul "is Christ divided was Paul crucified for you" ? I like how those in MAD even pick and chose what Paul taught ignoring the things Paul taught that disprove MAD.

MAD is confusion and deception and you would do well to place your faith in Jesus !

He's plucked a name out of the air, and joined this forum for a bit of internet company. He doesn't get it anywhere else obviously.
Typical madist who should find a church and a life.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Raise any dead lately?

There is your built in excuse to ignore Jesus !
Seems to be your excuse, as MAD readily teaches those instructions were not for all believers of all times.
If you believe that message is for all believers of all times, then yes, you are a slacker and ignoring those instructions of the Lord Jesus Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
So W is abel? That's quite funny.

At the most he's unabel. haha

Oooops!!! The Spirit just left you again, candyandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You need to repent, and recommit yourself, and start displaying "better" fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you do, and reclaim the anointing, the Spirit may return, in a guh-loree claaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Puh-rayzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!! Amen?

john w

Hall of Fame

Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!! Raise the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men.Those in Dodge-ism even pick and chose what Paul taught ignoring the things Paul taught that disprove Dodge-ism.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is your built in excuse to ignore Jesus !

"Jesus said come unto me and I will give you rest" do you ignore that also? If you ignore that do not plan on going to heaven.

Dodge-ism has built in excuses to ignore Jesus. Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!!

"Jesus said" raise the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Jesus said" to show yourself to a Levitical priest, and sell all you have!!!Do you ignore that also? If you ignore that do not plan on going to heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men.Those in Dodge-ism even pick and chose what Paul taught ignoring the things Paul taught that disprove Dodge-ism.

dodge

Seems to be your excuse, as MAD readily teaches those instructions were not for all believers of all times.
If you believe that message is for all believers of all times, then yes, you are a slacker and ignoring those instructions of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Go find a post where I ever said we follow Jesus in "every thing" He taught ! hint: you will not find one.

Jesus' teachings cannot be understood nor followed by those who TALK and ignore the obvious things that were taught for "everyone" by Jesus,

UN-like MADist most folks do not throw the baby out with the bath water, which is exactly what those in MAD have done.

john w

Hall of Fame
No clue who was first but they did a hatchet job on scripture.

Dodge-ism tends to do a hatchet job on scripture.

Dodge-ism has built in excuses to ignore Jesus. Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!!

"Jesus said" raise the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Jesus said" to show yourself to a Levitical priest, and sell all you have!!!Do you ignore that also? If you ignore that do not plan on going to heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men.Those in Dodge-ism even pick and chose what Paul taught ignoring the things Paul taught that disprove Dodge-ism.

john w

Hall of Fame
Go find a post where I ever said we follow Jesus in "every thing" He taught ! hint: you will not find one.

You flaming, vile actress. It's OK for you to "not follow Jesus in "every thing" He taught," but when others do not "follow Jesus in "every thing" He taught," you cry, wine, "You are ignoring Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actress. Deceptive troll.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Jesus' teachings cannot be understood nor followed by those who TALK and ignore the obvious things that were taught for "everyone" by Jesus,

UN-like MADist most folks do not throw the baby out with the bath water, which is exactly what those in MAD have done.
Why is it, Dodge, that when you say we do not need to follow everything Jesus said, it's correct: but when MAD says the same thing, you start spitting and sputtering that MAD is in error?????

And just how is it, Dodge, that you get to claim we don't have to follow all the instructions of the Lord Jesus Christ; and it is NOT ignoring Jesus: but when MAD says the same thing, you accuse MAD of ignoring Jesus???

:popcorn:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You flaming, vile actress. It's OK for you to "not follow Jesus in "every thing" He taught," but when others do not "follow Jesus in "every thing" He taught," you cry, wine, "You are ignoring Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BINGO!

And thus the two faces of Dodge.
From one he says it's OK for him to do it, and from the other he says it's not OK for MAD to do it.
He flops around more than a fish out of water.

dodge

Why is it, Dodge, that when you say we do not need to follow everything Jesus said, it's correct: but when MAD says the same thing, you start spitting and sputtering that MAD is in error?????

And just how is it, Dodge, that you get to claim we don't have to follow all the instructions of the Lord Jesus Christ; and it is NOT ignoring Jesus: but when MAD says the same thing, you accuse MAD of ignoring Jesus???

:popcorn:

Why= MAD ignores the teachings of Jesus that were and are for the B.O.C. equivalent to throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Jesus said to teach and baptize ALL nations, and then comes along MEN teaching that water baptism is not for the B.O.C. when it was Christ Himself that taught to teach and baptize ALL nations. See the problem ?

SaulToPaul 2

Would you say that Dodgeism is more dangerous to the BOC than Breenism?
Can you delineate your thoughts in 5 bullet points?

andyc

One of the facts that mad blinds people to is that during Jesus' ministry he was touring Israel looking for faith.
Why did he find the greatest example of it in a gentile?

Answers please?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why= MAD ignores the teachings of Jesus that were and are for the B.O.C. equivalent to throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Jesus said to teach and baptize ALL nations, and then comes along MEN teaching that water baptism is not for the B.O.C. when it was Christ Himself that taught to teach and baptize ALL nations. See the problem ?

Actress-

Vs.

Why= MAD ignores the teachings of Jesus that were and are for the B.O.C.
Jesus said to teach and baptize ALL nations, and then comes along MEN teaching that water baptism is not for the B.O.C. when it was Christ Himself that taught to teach and baptize ALL nations.

Oh-I see. You and your Dodge-ism decide what "teachings/commands of Jesus" are for the B.O.C., such as water baptism to all nations, "Christ Himself that taught to teach and baptize ALL nations." but no one else can weigh in on it.

Vile hypocrite, and real "pope" of TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
Would you say that Dodgeism is more dangerous to the BOC than Breenism?
Can you delineate your thoughts in 5 bullet points?

No, thank you-I will stay with the scriptures, instead of Dodge-ism, and Breenism, which does a hatchet/ignore/twisting..................... job of scripture.