ECT So what do you think of deluded Pharisaic Mid Acts dispensationalists?

SaulToPaul 2

No, thank you-I will stay with the scriptures, instead of Dodge-ism, and Breenism, which does a hatchet/ignore/twisting..................... job of scripture.

Oh sure! Ask for a scholarly refutation of Dodgeism/Breenism and all you get is heartache!

john w

Hall of Fame
MAD ignores the teachings of Jesus that were and are for the B.O.C.

Tell us, dodgeball, just who decides which "teachings of Jesus that were and are for the B.O.C." and which are not, and can be safely ignored?

You, pope of TOL?

Well?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why= MAD ignores the teachings of Jesus that were and are for the B.O.C. equivalent to throwing the baby out with the bath water.
You have yet to show that, and indeed cannot.

Jesus said to teach and baptize ALL nations, and then comes along MEN teaching that water baptism is not for the B.O.C. when it was Christ Himself that taught to teach and baptize ALL nations. See the problem ?
That was indeed an instruction from Jesus to His disciples of the circumcision.

Perhaps you just forgot, or are ignoring, that the Lord Jesus Christ did not send Paul with that instruction. (1 Cor 1:17)

Sent to baptize.
Not sent to baptize.

Things that differ are not the same.

dodge

Tambora;5032836]You have yet to show that, and indeed cannot.

Sure I can !

Jesus said to "repent".
Luk 13:5
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Paul said to repent:
Act 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

MAD teaches that repentance was for Israel I will stay with scripture.

Now that Jesus and what He taught has been marginalized through MAD who exactly do MADist FOLLOW only Paul ?

Perhaps you just forgot, or are ignoring, that the Lord Jesus Christ did not send Paul with that instruction.

Paul was sent to share the Gospel even though he baptized several and he himself was baptized.

Sent to baptize.
Not sent to baptize.

I do not accept the leap made by MAD with an argument from silence. Why do you suppose Paul himself was baptized "if" baptism was set aside ?

Things that are the same remain the same even though MAD tries to change the things that are the same.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sure I can !

Jesus said to "repent".
Luk 13:5
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Paul said to repent:

Perhaps you just forgot, or are ignoring, that the Lord Jesus Christ did not send Paul with that instruction. (1 Cor 1:17)

Sent to baptize.
Not sent to baptize.

Tell us, dodgeball, just who decides which "teachings of Jesus that were and are for the B.O.C." and which are not, and can be safely ignored?

You, pope of TOL?

Well?
Go find a post where I ever said we follow Jesus in "every thing" He taught ! hint: you will not find one.

Who decides when we are to "follow Jesus?"

You, pope? MAD cannot? Says who? Well, pope?

MAD ignores the teachings of Jesus that were and are for the B.O.C.

Now-again-Tell us, dodgeball, just who decides which "teachings of Jesus that were and are for the B.O.C." and which are not, and can be safely ignored?

You, pope?

Right Divider

Body part
Go find a post where I ever said we follow Jesus in "every thing" He taught ! hint: you will not find one.

Jesus' teachings cannot be understood nor followed by those who TALK and ignore the obvious things that were taught for "everyone" by Jesus,

UN-like MADist most folks do not throw the baby out with the bath water, which is exactly what those in MAD have done.
We (MAD) do NOT reject those "things that everyone should do" that the LORD Jesus Christ taught as YOU FALSELY ACCUSE US (YOU LIE).

You LIE, LIE, LIE.... you are a LIAR... the LORD Jesus Christ said NOT TO LIE, but you just keep on LYING.

You are a POSER!

Interplanner

We (MAD) do NOT reject those "things that everyone should do" that the LORD Jesus Christ taught as YOU FALSELY ACCUSE US (YOU LIE).

You LIE, LIE, LIE.... you are a LIAR... the LORD Jesus Christ said NOT TO LIE, but you just keep on LYING.

You are a POSER!

Everything you just said about the OT betrays what is there, RD.

Right Divider

Body part
One of the facts that mad blinds people to is that during Jesus' ministry he was touring Israel looking for faith.
Why did he find the greatest example of it in a gentile?

Answers please?
Wow, such insight.

Are you now claiming that MAD says faith is exclusive to Israel?

As I've said MANY times here, Gentiles were ALWAYS allowed to JOIN with Israel. That's what scripture says.