sky part I

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Both the new avatars--Eeset and sky's are a side slam--a passive aggressive attack on other posters. Kitty with devil horns--guess who that is a slam on? An angel with devil horns, duh!

Both sky and Eeset need to grow up. :baby:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Both the new avatars--Eeset and Sky's are a side slam--a passive aggressive attack on other posters. Kitty with devil horns--guess who that is a slam on? An angel with devil horns, duh!

:thumb:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Both the new avatars--Eeset and sky's are a side slam--a passive aggressive attack on other posters. Kitty with devil horns--guess who that is a slam on? An angel with devil horns, duh!

Well I'm not sure of what E was thinking. I...on the other hand...thought that I should give you martyrs something to worry about.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well I'm not sure of what E was thinking. I...on the other hand...thought that I should give you martyrs something to worry about.

Yes, you have. You made me think that imitation is the highest form of flattery. Thank you :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh my, do you need to wash your sheets?

For you:

Titus 3:3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things— 4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Have a nice day Sky.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
For you:

Titus 3:3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things— 4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Have a nice day Sky.

No problem, "angel".

Titus 2:3-5

3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ask "angel" she seems to think that angels in the Bible are white flying females.

Post it, link to me saying that.

In fact, my avatar had right above it forever " this avatar is not a theological statement", I wrote that for people like you not long after i joined here. Since you were here before me, and you are so attached to me, it seems you would know that.

But of course you know that, and so does most of the people who have been here a while, so what a stupid lie. Thanks for showing me you really do have far less brains than i thought you did.

Maybe stupidity is why you act like you do. :think:

PS i figured out what your avatar is of, its not a mock of me after all, its a pic of what you see yourself as, a half naked demonic sky fairy.

Excellent self portrait!

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Post it, link to me saying that.

In fact, my avatar had right above it forever " this avatar is not a theological statement", I wrote that for people like you not long after i joined here. Since you were here before me, and you are so attached to me, it seems you would know that.

But of course you know that, and so does most of the people who have been here a while, so what a stupid lie. Thanks for showing me you really do have far less brains than i thought you did.

Maybe stupidity is why you act like you do. :think:

PS i figured out what your avatar is of, its not a mock of me after all, its a pic of what you see yourself as, a half naked demonic sky fairy.

Excellent self portrait!

I don't have time to post the links where you claim that women in the church don't have a role spelled out in Scripture. I am not a liar. You however don't know what Scripture says about the role of women in the Body of Christ.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't have time to post the links where you claim that women in the church don't have a role spelled out in Scripture.

Im sorry, what does that have to do with your stupid lie that i believe biblical angels are 'white flying females' like you claimed?

I am not a liar.
Oh yes, a huge one, a hugely jealous and bitter one. (at least 8 different people have pmed me to ask me why you dropped them from your friends list just for complimenting me and why you were so bitter and hateful about me )

You however don't know what Scripture says about the role of women in the Body of Christ.

And thats your real issue, i showed you up right after i joined in a biblical discussion on women in the church. You claimed to put me on ignore when you could not respond.

Thanks for admitting it.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Im sorry, what does that have to do with your stupid lie that i believe biblical angels are 'white flying females' like you claimed?

Oh yes, a huge one, a hugely jealous and bitter one.

And thats your real issue, i showed you up right after i joined in a biblical discussion on women in the church. You claimed to put me on ignore when you could not respond.

Thanks for admitting it.

No problem, miss ignored white trampled on martyred "angel.