sky part I

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sweetie, if your so jealous you want to show everyone like this then knock yourself out. Its only hurting you.
I wouldn't be suprised if one of them started doing something childish with a jet.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm just not afraid to eliminate anything worldly.
OK.
People are complex. Each has both good and bad aspects however you want to define those terms. I hate no one but there are things about many that rub me the wrong way. And, of course, I irritate many so I guess it all somehow balances out.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
OK.
People are complex. Each has both good and bad aspects however you want to define those terms. I hate no one but there are things about many that rub me the wrong way. And, of course, I irritate many so I guess it all somehow balances out.

People are complex that is what grace is. Looking the other way. Who cries over spilt milk?

Look at this thread and I think you'll see, course I think you already saw.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
People are complex that is what grace is. Looking the other way. Who cries over spilt milk?

Look at this thread and I think you'll see, course I think you already saw.
Want to hear a funny? If I even use the word "angel" in a post I get a pm or a reply from a mod telling me to "not start". Go figure.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Want to hear a funny? If I even use the word "angel" in a post I get a pm or a reply from a mod telling me to "not start". Go figure.

Just use Scripture with it, maybe that will help. Of course you have to understand that God created all angels at the same time and they were all male.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Just use Scripture with it, maybe that will help. Of course you have to understand that God created all angels at the same time and they were all male.
Uh oh we disagree. In my opinion angels have no sex organs nor any need for them. Such things are an attribute of materiality on this planet.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Uh oh we disagree. In my opinion angels have no sex organs nor any need for them. Such things are an attribute of materiality on this planet.

Nope, if you check Scripture angels were referred to as the sons of God, good or bad depending on what they did. Nowhere are they referred to as the daughters of God.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, if you check Scripture angels were referred to as the sons of God, good or bad depending on what they did. Nowhere are they referred to as the daughters of God.
I won't quibble with you. If you think son's of God refers to angels then that is what you think. Nowhere does the Bible say angels had sex (using the term angels).

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I won't quibble with you. If you think son's of God refers to angels then that is what you think. Nowhere does the Bible say angels had sex (using the term angels).

Here we have an account of what the sons of God did. And then 120 years later was the flood. The Nephilim are in a special place in Sheol because they did not keep their rightful place.

Genesis 6:1-6
6 Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Jude 1:5-6

5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
sky you are entitled to your own beliefs and understandings. I spent many months pouring over various threads here on TOL which discussed such things. I saw that people were not communicating so much as talking past each other. I have read the Bible many times as well as hundreds of other writings. I find no benefit in quibbling over verses.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
sky you are entitled to your own beliefs and understandings. I spent many months pouring over various threads here on TOL which discussed such things. I saw that people were not communicating so much as talking past each other. I have read the Bible many times as well as hundreds of other writings. I find no benefit in quibbling over verses.

I agree, the Biblical account of things isn't for everyone.