Signs of the times

fzappa13

fzappa,

With these last two posts of yours it's becoming very clear that Jesus must come soon or there will be no liberty of conscience left. No civil liberty either. It's time to get right with God as Paul says we should set aside the sin that so easily besets us.

This has been very apparent to me from a moral point of view with transgenderism and all the corruption going on these days in all kinds of forms but those two articles brought the financial system into full view;

Revelation 13: 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Yes, it's all unfolding just as we were told it would in the Bible and we're all still here, much to the consternation of some. This is our Gethsemane ... but, I have some good news:

Mat 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Gary K

Banned
Yes, it's all unfolding just as we were told it would in the Bible and we're all still here, much to the consternation of some. This is our Gethsemane ... but, I have some good news:

Mat 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
I also believe that fully but it takes a lot of faith to live fully for God. The disciples didn't have that type of faith until after Pentacost. It behooves us to learn from their example.

Right Divider

Body part
I also believe that fully but it takes a lot of faith to live fully for God. The disciples didn't have that type of faith until after Pentacost. It behooves us to learn from their example.
It behooves us to rightly divide the word of truth, as Christ tells us in second Timothy.

Right Divider

Body part
Yeah, who needs the kind of faith it takes to cast out demons, raise the dead, and heal the sick. I'll stick with the abundance of scriptural evidence.
Poor confused Gary K. Nobody but nobody is casting out demons, raising the dead or healing the sick TODAY. Those things were for a specific time and are now GONE. They will be back again during the millennial kingdom.

Even the apostle Paul, who had tons more faith than you do, was unable to heal anyone at the end of his ministry. He could do special miracles and heal with a handkerchief at one time, but later was leaving his friends sick and recommending wine for stomach problems.

Acts 19:11-12 (AKJV/PCE)​
(19:11) And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: (19:12) So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
2Tim 4:20 (AKJV/PCE)​
(4:20) Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.
1Tim 5:23 (AKJV/PCE)​
(5:23) Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

I'll stick with the abundance of scriptural evidence.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Poor confused Gary K. Nobody but nobody is casting out demons, raising the dead or healing the sick TODAY. Those things were for a specific time and are now GONE. They will be back again during the millennial kingdom.

Even the apostle Paul, who had tons more faith than you do, was unable to heal anyone at the end of his ministry. He could do special miracles and heal with a handkerchief at one time, but later was leaving his friends sick and recommending wine for stomach problems.

Acts 19:11-12 (AKJV/PCE)​
(19:11) And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: (19:12) So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
2Tim 4:20 (AKJV/PCE)​
(4:20) Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.
1Tim 5:23 (AKJV/PCE)​
(5:23) Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

I'll stick with the abundance of scriptural evidence.
.So. you'll take the lesser of the miracles, healing, and ignore the casting out of demons and raising the dead as your example? God couldn't have simply used all the special miracles at the beginning of Paul's missionary travels to build his credibility and spread his fame? Instead He removed the power to perform miracles from Paul and the rest of His followers? What happened to Paul's faith? Did it somehow grow weaker over time? Did the apostasy already coming into the church in Paul's and Peter's day have nothing to do with the lessening of the miracles?

I think you'll be really surprised in the future. Personally, I'm seeing miracles happen on a daily basis in my life right now. I'll be posting a lot more of the miracles that God has performed in my past in my miracles thread that God performed in my life while I lived in rebellion against Him.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
casting out of demons and raising the dead

Are you not aware of WHEN the latter half of Acts happened, and WHEN Paul wrote each of his letters?

Do you not comprehend that every single miracle you refer to done by Paul was done EARLY in his ministry, and not later?

I challenge you to demonstrate that the number of miracles remained consistent throughout Paul's ministry, and to demonstrate that there was no decline in the number of miracles being done.

You cannot, because the number did decline, and eventually, as recorded by Scripture, there were no more miracles being done. The verses @Right Divider posted are from many years (over 17!) after Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus! The miracles you refer to happened long before them.

Gary K

Banned
Are you not aware of WHEN the latter half of Acts happened, and WHEN Paul wrote each of his letters?

Do you not comprehend that every single miracle you refer to done by Paul was done EARLY in his ministry, and not later?

I challenge you to demonstrate that the number of miracles remained consistent throughout Paul's ministry, and to demonstrate that there was no decline in the number of miracles being done.

You cannot, because the number did decline, and eventually, as recorded by Scripture, there were no more miracles being done. The verses @Right Divider posted are from many years (over 17!) after Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus! The miracles you refer to happened long before them.
Actually that's not true. Paul raised Eutychus on his 3rd missionary journey. Raising Eutychus from the dead took place in the winter of AD 54.

Paul started his first journey in AD 48. He was arrested in Jerusalem in AD 55.

Right Divider

Body part
.So. you'll take the lesser of the miracles, healing, and ignore the casting out of demons and raising the dead as your example?
I was using examples of miracles that are clearly documented in scripture and that clearly ceased. Your emotional and irrational responses are ridiculous.
God couldn't have simply used all the special miracles at the beginning of Paul's missionary travels to build his credibility and spread his fame?
Duh. That is exactly what happened and then they disappeared!
Instead He removed the power to perform miracles from Paul and the rest of His followers?
That is exactly what scripture documents.
What happened to Paul's faith?
His faith did not change. Your bogus theory needs to change.
Did it somehow grow weaker over time?
No, his faith remained but something else changed... God ceased the miracles and they do not happen today (except perhaps on rare occasions).
Did the apostasy already coming into the church in Paul's and Peter's day have nothing to do with the lessening of the miracles?
You are obsessed with miracles.
I think you'll be really surprised in the future.
No, I will not because I read the scripture and believe it.
Personally, I'm seeing miracles happen on a daily basis in my life right now.
That's because you claim anything that you like is a miracle.
I'll be posting a lot more of the miracles that God has performed in my past in my miracles thread that God performed in my life while I lived in rebellion against Him.
It will be a wonderful story.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Actually that's not true. Paul raised Eutychus on his 3rd missionary journey. Raising Eutychus from the dead took place in the winter of AD 54.

Show datapoints, Gary.

You want to say miracles continued and did not decline, show it from scripture.

Show the numbers. Chapter by chapter, how many miracles are recorded in Paul's epistles? How about in Acts? How many miracles, chapter by chapter?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Show datapoints, Gary.

You want to say miracles continued and did not decline, show it from scripture.

Show the numbers. Chapter by chapter, how many miracles are recorded in Paul's epistles? How about in Acts? How many miracles, chapter by chapter?

Here's a couple of helpful graphs to get you started (from "The Plot: An Overview of the Bible is the Key to its Details" by Bob Enyart):

Screenshot_20240116-102659.png
Screenshot_20240116-102629.png

fzappa13

fzappa13

fzappa13

I don't agree with his eschatology but I think he is on to something.

Gary K

Banned
Of course our politicians are in on this.

Yup.

Anyone who trusts any political figure is not wise. They are all in on it together or laws like disease x could not be passed.