Should we just let this go?

rexlunae

You know what I find unfortunate about many people who always scream 'racism'?

They demand that who they feel are superior make them less inferior.

Whereas, I think it's funny how dumb most white supremacists are. If your argument is that your race is better than all the others, shouldn't you be a shining example of that brilliance?

Just think about that good and hard- racism is universally condemned by those who labor under white liberal guilt, but if there isn't a class or natural order of things, then how did minorities end up on the losing stick to begin with?

Why don't you lay it out for us then, if you're so clever. How do you think "minorities end up on the losing stick to begin with"?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Why don't you lay it out for us then, if you're so clever. How do you think "minorities end up on the losing stick to begin with"?

For the same reason women ended up on the losing stick to begin with.

There's only one reason, but don't let that get in the way of your wishful ideology :rolleyes:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
...none of that justifies stigmatizing a less empowered group.

:think:

definition of "stigmatizing" and "empowered"

Spoiler
humpty.gif

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're just a big ball of wretchedness, aren't you. I wish I could keep you for show-and-tell when someone tells me that racism is over in America.

Yeah, the 'wretchedness' of being on the winning side :plain:

You never thought to look at reality- man rules women, women pleases man, tribes go to war- white man wins--
white man dominates, and so man is made to seek forgiveness?
Man retracts his own accomplishments, and gives it to women and minorities?

Yeah right.

You all have what's called 'Stockholm's syndrome'. Break free from it :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Left has carefully defined racism as the outflow of the institutional power historically held by whites.
You're wrong unless you add "in this country" to your functional definition. Racism without power is like a dog without teeth. It may annoy you, but it's not going to do much more than bark.

Back to the advertisement. In China, Chinese aren't a minority. They're the empowered majority.

Given that definition, since minorities tend to not hold that institutional power to the degree whites do,
Here that's true, though it's less true by generation.

they are incapable of being the racists that (purportedly) comes naturally to whites just by virtue of their being white.
It was a white problem here because that's where the power and abuse was centered. Blacks who disliked whites or thought them inferior weren't in much of a position to impose that opinion on whites or to deny them essential rights. Whites did that institutionally.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Just keep telling yourself. It's odd, though, to see a "winner" talk so much about "Stockholm Syndrome". I think you feel your power dimming.

Stockholm syndrome- a condition in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors.

I use the term often because of how precise it is. Saves the trouble of having to explain you all's downfall :wave: