ECT "Should we celebrate Christ's birth?"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But you apparently had no problem with Truster doing it.

I leave him negative rep constantly and rebuke him sharper than the heathen he pretends to be against. Much like you whom adore the atheist murdering Bolsheviks.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Paul said--

Php 1:12 But I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel,
Php 1:13 so that it has become evident to the whole palace guard, and to all the rest, that my chains are in Christ;
Php 1:14 and most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.
Php 1:15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from goodwill:
Php 1:16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
Php 1:17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
Php 1:18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's called bearing false witness. If you don't think so, then produce the evidence.

You support jihadists and oppose fighting them back.

The Southern Baptist Convention has denounced Trump's proposed policy on Muslims as follows:

"Anyone who cares an iota about religious liberty should denounce this reckless, demagogic rhetoric...Make no mistake. A government that can shut down mosques simply because they are mosques can shut down Bible studies because they are Bible studies."​

Source: http://www.russellmoore.com/2015/12/07/is-donald-trump-right-about-closing-the-border-to-muslims/

You lie about the second amendment because you want to disarm Americans so you will have a gun and I won't.

The 2nd Amendment refers specifically to militias that are regulated by the states and/or federal government.

You support the legalization for every day use of mind altering drugs.

What makes you think that legalization will increase "demand by 100 fold"?

You promote sodomy. An act so vile the Lord says to execute those that do it.

Popular support for same-sex marriage went over 50% in opinion polls back in 2011:

ycf4akubeuwcyhgyxljyig.png

You promote known doctored "evidence" and promote the redistribution of wealth which is prohibited by God.

You advocate a mother putting her child in front of her during an active shooter situation because her life has more value.

How about for the life of the mother?

Jamie Gigliotti

Paul said--

Php 1:12 But I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel,
Php 1:13 so that it has become evident to the whole palace guard, and to all the rest, that my chains are in Christ;
Php 1:14 and most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.
Php 1:15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from goodwill:
Php 1:16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
Php 1:17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
Php 1:18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.

Obviously many are not truly celebrating Christ. But some are. Yes it's not the exact day of His birth, but God is looking at the heart. If some choose to pick day to honor the gift of His birth and their hearts intent is to worship for that gift, God can judge if it's acceptable...
Christmas is a time when many who never hear any of God's word, have an opportunity to hear and turn to Jesus.
God uses our imperfect attempts to bring Him Glory to bring about good.

Last edited: