Should KOBAN be Ignored ?

HappyCetacean

All he does is make witless comments.
He knows nothing of the Bible on a Theological Forum.
He contributes nothing positive to the subject at hand.
How many of you have put him on Ignore ?
Would he go away if we all put him on ignore.
Would Koban be described as Incorrigible ?

Although I do not agree with Koban in many instances, I still value his posts and his comical view on the world.

He is a beloved misanthrope on this forum.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
All he does is make witless comments.
He knows nothing of the Bible on a Theological Forum.
He contributes nothing positive to the subject at hand.
How many of you have put him on Ignore ?
Would he go away if we all put him on ignore.
Would Koban be described as Incorrigible ?

What does it mean when a post is started by a lackluster aimless kook? Do I need to read all the comments to find out why this thread has continued to go on for so many posts and so much time? Why, I wonder, did this goof not just put Koban on ignore in the first place? Who is Misty anyway?:dizzy:

koban

What does it mean when a post is started by a lackluster aimless kook? Do I need to read all the comments to find out why this thread has continued to go on for so many posts and so much time? Why, I wonder, did this goof not just put Koban on ignore in the first place? Who is Misty anyway?:dizzy:

Oh K - you really need to know the back story here. Omega (yes the same Omega that currently posts here) got his knickers in a twist and huffed away from here to hoots of derision, vowing not to return to TOL for a thousand years. He was back in days as Misty7. As you might expect, the hoots of derision followed him.

I still like to let out a hoot now and then, especially when somebody like Squeaky starts a thread about me (instead of ignoring me - get it?)