Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

lovemeorhateme

Surr said:
The Berean....Generally speaking most people who are that homophobic are usually against abortion as well.

DocHolliday....Gay ppl don't go around hitting on those who they know are straight. And if one just so happened to hit on you, shouldn't you be flattered?

:thumb:

Agape4Robin

Surr said:
The Berean....Generally speaking most people who are that homophobic are usually against abortion as well.
Being disgusted by homos is NORMAL(BTW), yet you are against killing one.... but killing a human unborn child is ok? Your "logic" is twisted.:kookoo:

DocHolliday....Gay ppl don't go around hitting on those who they know are straight.
:cow:
And if one just so happened to hit on you, shouldn't you be flattered?
:vomit: Disgusted is more like it!

lovemeorhateme

Interesting to see how certain people on these forums - they know who they are, with rather... contraversial views on this subject haven't come anywhere near this thread.

:think:

lovemeorhateme

Imrahil said:
So why do you seem to disapprove of its teachings on homosexuality?

Did I say I do at the minute? No. I disagree with the death penalty for a homosexual. It is obvious that you shouldn't give a homosexual the death penalty.

Surr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surr

Being disgusted by homos is NORMAL(BTW), yet you are against killing one.... but killing a human unborn child is ok? Your "logic" is twisted.

Normal for who??

I think Nature is beautiful, not ugly. And we *are* a part of Nature.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
lovemeorhateme said:
Did I say I do at the minute? No. I disagree with the death penalty for a homosexual. It is obvious that you shouldn't give a homosexual the death penalty.
So did God miss the obvious in Leviticus 18:22?

Greywolf

And yes, I am joking

And yes, I am joking

Gerald said:
More important: how are the authorities supposed to catch them if they don't reveal themselves?

We'll need to place someone in every bedroom in the United States...
Dibs on the Playboy Mansion! :angel: