Sherman

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Stupid question. Sherman is a member of the Women's Club.

I said
It might be a stupid question to you. But I hate to assume, or guess. So I ask. Anyway the way women are joining mens clubs, isn't it ok for a man to join a womens club???

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You bored today, Squeaky?

I said
I thought it was a woman, because of the way she censored my threads. But I really just wanted to know the truth. only women and young people will leave off their age in profile. And only women will leave out the fact that their a woman in their profile.

clefty

I said
I thought it was a woman, because of the way she censored my threads. But I really just wanted to know the truth. only women and young people will leave off their age in profile. And only women will leave out the fact that their a woman in their profile.

Ha...I did think that was an odd censure of one of your threads...you have called me worse and for longer in your other threads...

Maybe she was trying to save you from answering why you would need a vacation if you are resting every day and any day and all day...I mean since you reject the Sabbath...

Anyways...heal your back...get some rest on your sabbatical...think of other ways to reject and dismiss 1 of the 10 laws...lol

As if you had power to make something Holy that is not and dismiss something made Holy by your Creator...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ha...I did think that was an odd censure of one of your threads...you have called me worse and for longer in your other threads...

Maybe she was trying to save you from answering why you would need a vacation if you are resting every day and any day and all day...I mean since you reject the Sabbath...

Anyways...heal your back...get some rest on your sabbatical...think of other ways to reject and dismiss 1 of the 10 laws...lol

As if you had power to make something Holy that is not and dismiss something made Holy by your Creator...

I said
lol I don't reject the Sabbath. I just don't keep it. Do you know what circumcision is? Circumcision is belonging to a church. I didn't belong to a church when the Lord called me.

[1Co 7:17-18
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.

clefty

I said
lol I don't reject the Sabbath. I just don't keep it.
LOL

Do you know what circumcision is? Circumcision is belonging to a church. I didn't belong to a church when the Lord called me.
right...if He called you and you accepted then you are in His church...His bride...desirous of pleasing Him by doing what pleases Him NOT yourself...

[1Co 7:17-18
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.

Ummm...so if you were a killer when you were called you can keep killing?...

Ummm...so if you are practicing homosexuality before you were called you can keep doing it?...

Some gays insist the OT is destroyed as you do...

But they err as accepting the call changes behavior...you are less like your former self and more like Him...following Him His way...

But just like you posted as you pleased prior to joining TOL but NOW after joining there are terms and such which expect you to behave like a proper TOL’er if not there are consequences like getting threads locked...

But it is true that sometimes action by administration is taken that is not consistant or easy to understand...but hey...that’s how it be sometimes...

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was wanting to ask you. Are you a woman or a man? Your profile doesn't say.
Why not avail yourself of the Search function and determine this by using some common sense search terms?

How old are you? I cannot determine this by your profile. :AMR: Could I do so by searching for posts that contain the word "birthday"? Maybe. Maybe not. If I were that interested after conducting some searches, I would ask you directly. As I have just did. ;)

AMR

Truster

Why not avail yourself of the Search function and determine this by using some common sense search terms?

How old are you? I cannot determine this by your profile. :AMR: Could I do so by searching for posts that contain the word "birthday"? Maybe. Maybe not. If I were that interested after conducting some searches, I would ask you directly. As I have just did. ;)

AMR

The PC issue today is not what sex you had at birth, but which sex, if any or as an interchangeable choice, which sex does a person "identify" with. Some women like to do the work of men and to surround themselves with manly things. The opposite is also the case, obviously. Just because someone is female does not mean they identify as being female.

I thought Squeaky was male and then I was corrected. I thought Sherman was male until you pointed it out to me.

I was born with a Y chromosome and I enjoy the things a man enjoys.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

AMR

I said
My profile has my birthday in it, I was surprised to see it didn't list male or female. I am a male. Ofcourse I have posted that many times. And I don't mind posting it. All that falls under being honest with my neighbor. So I came to your last point, I just asked. What I don't understand about these others is. Do they know what straight forward means, because the bible tells all Christians to be straight forward and honest. Not all this guile going on in here. Guile should not be in a Christians vocabulary.
God will never open up ones understanding if they use guile. I was talking to a doctor one time. His comment was "some Christians can eat their own young". Horrible picture of Christianity. And some in here lean to that assumption some times.

Do you want men to lie to you, do you want men to trick you? God will see to it.

[Mat 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay, on my profile it is pretty obvious too. I am a member of the women's club. Now why would I be a member of the women's club if I were not one? I do not subscribe to the libtarded transgender garbage either. I am a Navy Veteran an am proud of it. That is why my profile looks the way it does.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay, on my profile it is pretty obvious too. I am a member of the women's club. Now why would I be a member of the women's club if I were not one? I do not subscribe to the libtarded transgender garbage either. I am a Navy Veteran an am proud of it. That is why my profile looks the way it does.

I said
Obvious is a very deceiving word. With women joining mens clubs, its easy to figure some man will join a womens club. What is confusing to me and should be to every honest Christian is why would any personal question bother any other Christian. Because guile is a sin. I have seen you exercise your authority, and I was thinking you were a man with the icon you use. But the Holy Spirit kept telling me you are a woman. So I asked. Why does that bother you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
​If it bothered me I would have deleted the thread. I didn't. This thread bothers others more than it does me. There is a report in the woodshed on it.

I said
I have been studying spirits for 40 years now. I would really like to hear why this thread would bother anyone. Truth an honesty are really lacking in society now days.
The foundation of the whole bible is truth and honesty. And yet that seems to be the last item on most Christians list of things that please God. But yet the same person will get on these boards and argue about what they think the truth is in the bible. Mind boggling. When the bible says you reap what you sow.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What difference does it make whether Sherman is a man or a woman? You're just looking for an excuse to attack a woman again.

I don't usually pay a lot of attention to Squeaky's posts unless there is a report on them. If this does turn into a thread attacking women, it will be locked post haste.