Server troubles...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK... ok... its rather obvious our new server has been a bit disastrous.

And I am really sorry for all the downtime and frustration that many of you have experienced on the site the last week. At this point I am investigating all my options. First and foremost I am trying to get the new server functioning properly and of course I am investigating other hosting options as well.

Again, I am sorry for all the troubles and please be patient while I try to get everything in order, I don't want to do anything in haste that will cause us more trouble in the long run.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

Server troubles?

I hadn't noticed!

Me neither. What in the world is Knight talking about?

:chuckle:

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Lucky

Me neither. What in the world is Knight talking about?

:chuckle:

HEY! How did you get that smilie to work?

Every time I've tried that all I get is the text on the screen but no smilie!

What gives?

Last edited by a moderator:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In this forum, as well as Fat Sam's, IMG code is ON. (There's a note in the box at the bottom of the page.)

Last edited:

Crow

This is what happens when there aren't enough laws to regulate servers. We should pass a law to keep this from happening again.

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
The surest way to get a new law regarding servers, would be for someone to "regulate" it with their handgun, and put it out of its misery. :D

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
I know Knight won't point fingers, but I kind of talked him into this change of server. Sorry guys :(

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Becky

I know Knight won't point fingers, but I kind of talked him into this change of server. Sorry guys :(
It's alright. I'm sure everyone's hearts were in the right place. Sometimes the hardware doesn't cooperate...

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Thanks, Zak. I hope things start working out better. I wish I knew what to do to help Knight out. Poor guy!