Servent101 aka !!!First aka Sybel101

Status
Not open for further replies.

servent101

Nineveh - I have exhausted my patience and my ability to try to bring you to respond as a Christian should - politely to all sinners - I am not instructing you, I am not wanting to be your instructor - possibly you figured that out by now - I still call you to be responsible for your attitude you exhibit towards others in your course gesting and accuzations, and you would do well to think and repent of your coarse remarks to others.

I could post a hundred times when you have resorted to name calling to hurt the emotions and feelings of the people here on TOL - this is not the behaviour that exemplifies Christian Duty. Repent Please!

With Christ's LOve

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
...............in the meantime....................

Why not let me in on y why Christ was mad at the pharisees and money changers?

Didn't dave tell you that part? Or did you just think it looked neet when he started throwing the term around with total lack of wisdom?

servent101

Nineveh
throwing the term around with total lack of wisdom?

well here you are an expert - you know more about "throwing terms around with total lack of wisdom" than anyone I know - it is practically all that you do, thou, Oh queen of the damed.

Think about what it is people are saying to you and repent of your evil ways.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
LOL sybel, can't you even come up with a name to call me on your own?

Look, you really should read the Bible and try to grasp why Christ was mad at these people instead of following the pied piper around like a rat.

Speaking of repenting, I did, about 14 years ago. When did you say you repented and accepted Christ?

Aimiel

Originally posted by servent101

...Nineveh's denial of the instruction of the Lord - do not repay evil for evil , but overcome evil with good.
Were Nineveh to ignore you, and simply say, "So what," allowing you to go on about your own merry little way to hell, that would be good? Nineveh is trying to get the gospel across to an un-believer (Servent101). What part of that do you consider evil?

servent101

Nineveh
Speaking of repenting, I did, about 14 years ago.

What did you repent of (not requesting a response) - if it was not every and all sin - did you really repent?

I believe you did repent of a number of major sins - but a lot of people here are trying to share with you that you still have a long way to go, in fact the idea that we are suppose to work towards perfection and to improve our lives - every aspect of our lives, that this is part of accepting Jesus as Lord - there is work involved, we have to learn exactly what "Lord" means.

So to you Nineveh - what does having Jesus as Lord mean to you - no sex , no alchohol, but you can throw insults at people all day long? Why can't you see that your posts here at TOL bring shame to the Lord's Ministry?

With Christ's LOve

Servent101

servent101

Aimiel
What part of that do you consider evil?

The part where you judge
allowing you to go on about your own merry little way to hell,

It is my opinion that Aimiel and Nineveh simply have a chance to get their adrenalin going – that neither one has a clue as to what the Good News says, or how to preach it. It is my opinion that the both of you are disgraces to the Ministry of the Lord.

trying to get the gospel across to an un-believer (Servent101).

Anyone who does not have your sick and disgusting energy feed, calling people down in the belief that if other people do not act in similar behavior to anyone who does not preach the gospel according to Aimiel and Nineveh in the same fashion {calling people names, insulting them, being a general pest,} is considered to you an un-believer.

It is the fact that I am an un-believer in the likes of people like you that is in your crawl – you simply are blind and deaf to anything outside of your energy feed.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101

Aimiel

Servent...

Servent...

I wonder if one of us, being ignored by you, were forced to adopt a pseudonym to illicit a response from you, would you be offended, or consider that 'normal' in your little world (your mind)?

servent101

Aimiel
I wonder if one of us, being ignored by you, were forced to adopt a pseudonym to illicit a response from you, would you be offended, or consider that 'normal' in your little world (your mind)?

You are still on ignore - and the likely hood of your doing any good in your response - how many people in real life have you on ignore? ... How many Christians with the same attitude as you in the workplace are simply on ignore.

There is something wrong with your attitude - why not try to consider what that "attitude problem" that you have is, and change it - would this not be more benificial than
were forced to adopt a pseudonym to illicit a response from you

Aimiel - think about it, if you still can

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian

Nineveh

What did you repent of (not requesting a response) - if it was not every and all sin - did you really repent?

I believe you did repent of a number of major sins - but a lot of people here are trying to share with you that you still have a long way to go, in fact the idea that we are suppose to work towards perfection and to improve our lives - every aspect of our lives, that this is part of accepting Jesus as Lord - there is work involved, we have to learn exactly what "Lord" means.

So to you Nineveh - what does having Jesus as Lord mean to you - no sex , no alchohol, but you can throw insults at people all day long? Why can't you see that your posts here at TOL bring shame to the Lord's Ministry?

So was that a yes, you did repent or no, you have no clue what I'm talking about?

Do you know why Christ got mad at the pharisees and money changers yet?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
wickwoman has never stated she was pagan......

a pagan is a country dweller in some dictionaries - and in history the people of one religion started to slander the people from another area - and the people doing the slander seemed to think that their Christian Bible gave them permission to do so - so the people of another area known as pagans well they became classed as a religion built up on acuzations such as Ninveh's against anyone and anyone who does not have the same energy feed as nineveh does.

Nineveh just fills in the blanks - no real understanding, just put the word saved here, the word Jesus there, the word sinner there - but what the words actually mean - she neither comprehends, and when someone tries to inform her, nineveh simply lashes out and calls them a pagan, a this or that, or anything - but they are not what nineveh thinks she is - a christian. anyone who thinks will confuse Nineveh and then Nineveh will insult them and call them down. It has been done in the past, and her form of godless religion is still around today.

With Christ's LOve

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Nineveh
John 1:9
The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

Verse 9 isn't about John, it's about John giving witness to Jesus.

I do not think Wickwoman has a problem with the Lord Jesus - it is your attitude that casts darkness on the Ministry of the Lord that Wickwoman has a problem with.

A lot of mystics were once like you Nineveh - and we simply grew out of the inconsistencies of the canon only - that the canon did not give adequate answers to the questions that need to be asked and answered. It is not that other religions contradict the canon; it just is the canon makes no sense when you take it as the definitive source of all Spiritual knowledge.

In time place and circumstances the books that make up the canon are God breathed, but to limit them to nothing other than what is contained there - is dangerous and a stumbling block.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Wickwoman
Hmmmmmmm. A prediction about Nineveh? Another optimist I see. I know it will happen for her eventually. But I was thinking it would be a few lifetimes.

And this is where we do not know... the Bible is clear to us that we need to seek the Lord while He may be found ... hopefully for Nineveh it will be in this lifetime, but there are no guarentees.... and as eternity goes - she may be a thousand lifetimes before actually having the opportunity to contemplate Spiritual matters again, so Nineveh's future could be like an eternity in hell, but it is just he way the cookie crumbles - Nineveh does not understand eternity as we understand it, she just wants us to accept that whatever is in the Bible is correct - she does not have a clue as to understand what is in the Bible - she just only knows that whatever is there is right, and anyone who sees past her shallow understanding is simply a pagan or an idolitor in her mind. She is trying, and I do hope and pray that she will come around ... but we all face the future in God's loving hands, but to take things for granted and loose the urgency of the moment - we loose the "life" God has given us.
All in all the more we learn the more complicated and varied the variables that we deal with become. Ignorance is not bliss, though, and the larger the island of knowledge is - the greater the shorline of wonder.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
....maybe I have no clue why Christ got mad at the pharisees and money changers, wanna help me out there sybel, or you going to opt for your worn out judgements with no edification bit?

Oh...wait....

That would mean you would have to read that evil Bible and have to think about what it says to come up with the answer. Maybe that's why you don't have one yet. Do you believe the Bible will burn your fingers or something?

Funny, you would judge me on something based on Scripture but have no clue about what it means, then harp endlessly about literalism ....

Aimiel

You are still on ignore - and the likely hood of your doing any good in your response - how many people in real life have you on ignore? ... How many Christians with the same attitude as you in the workplace are simply on ignore.

There is something wrong with your attitude - why not try to consider what that "attitude problem" that you have is, and change it - would this not be more benificial than ...
Excuse me? I'm not the one with a problem with ignorance! Your projecting your personal problems onto me. I don't have anyone on 'ignore,' either at work, my social life or on TOL (other than my drunken brother-in-law, who repeats the same angry drivel about 'poor little him' constantly).

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Ninveh
Who is the most Christian then? ww, sybel or bigtuna?

The greatest of all is servant of all. And by the way Nineveh to start to ponder who is the most Christian shows that you have no concept of the word Christian.

Think about it if you still can think.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Nineveh
Any sheep that follow you are lead to a slaughter.

Dave knows that, Oh - Queen of the Damned - in fact Dave sort of lets people think for themselves - where as you, as soon as you find out someone thinks, you simply attack them.

Think about it, if you still can.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Ok sybel, you have tried to derail two threads today, that must mean you have something to say. So I brought this thread back up so you can post all your off topic diatribes here :)

Nineveh

Merely Christian
As for you Nineveh I can only conclude after reading your posts for a number of years that you simply find fault with anything and everything anyone says that is not in accord to your literalist bible orthodox fundamental beliefs - there is no room in your life to see if your actually doing any good - you seem to just blast - almost like a intellectual suicide bomber, and in the process of trying to destroy whatever and every concept a person holds you simply self destruct.

I am not trying to be mean - I do hope you see the error of your way, and do hope you become an effective Christian.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

You are a hypocrite sybel. Catty started a thread to welcome lurkers onto the board and you find fault. Logos started a silly thread and you find fault. Your problems with me get incorporated into every thread you touch. It's not like this is a new thing, sybel. This thread is pretty old.

Status
Not open for further replies.