Servent101 aka !!!First aka Sybel101

Status
Not open for further replies.

servent101

Whatever name you choose today,

Instead of spamming two or three different threads, I thought it best to bring your problem with me here into a central place.

Let's start with your latest judgements.

"can you see that your behaviour is not Christ like"

How many times have I invited you to introduce me to your "Christ"? How many times have you told me about your "Christ"? The only time I have seen you "edify" anyone was when you suggested ww should lie about her age. Other than that, your "Christ" remains your little secret as far as I have seen here on TOL

Who could not percieve that this is a rant - and then you go on to suggest that you could actually percieve reality - what of the post you made to me - see anything wrong with your post yet - is this the way Jesus responded to people? - You claim to be a follower of His, yet your actions and words do not line up - what can I say? You read your post - and you tell me if your Christ Like in any way - I can't see it - except your persistent.

Your
How many times have I invited you to introduce me to your "Christ"?

has always been on the heels of statements like
You don't engage in convo you rant. So either reply like a semi-normal person and back your silly ranting up or quit judging me like a fool.

I take you to simply want to take what I say out of context and then take your pokes at what I say for some sort of sick pleasure in proving you are right to judge me as your posts suggest -
and back your foolish words up, or shut up.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

C

cattyfan

Nineveh,

It is unlikely you'll ever get a satisfactory explanation from servent101/!!!!First. Until he/she/they takes/take some Prozac or Lithium, there is little chance of having a coherent conversation with...whatever it is.

servent101

cattyfan - I am glad your friends with Nineveh - but what your asking will never hapen on TOL or in real life - you insult people eg
It is unlikely you'll ever get a satisfactory explanation from servent101/!!!!First. Until he/she/they takes/take some Prozac or Lithium, there is little chance of having a coherent conversation with...whatever it is.
then you wonder why I do not share from the heart with people like you.

No one will ever even pass within a hundred yards of you who is Spiritually in tune with the Holy Spirit - I do not know why I bother to even respond to your type of professing christian - possibly just so that people who have been really hurt by people like you will see that at least one Christian tried to tell you you were wrong - and then the people who are hurt by people like you can see how rediculous it is to try to talk sense to you(s) and they will avoid the pain and usless debate that persues.

I am only human, and I take my pot shots at you all too - but I believe I am a lot more polite than the people so far gatered to take shots at me here - most of which are on ingnore by me, and all of which I could put money on are on ignore in real life as well - so anyways I figure you all should be grateful I tried to tell you something - in real life you are on ignore, not just by me.

With Christ's Love

servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by servent101

Who could not percieve that this is a rant - and then you go on to suggest that you could actually percieve reality -

Thank you for replying (as far as you were able) :)

1. How many times have I invited you to introduce me to your "Christ"?

ANSWER: More than a few.

2. How many times have you told me about your "Christ"?

ANSWER: Never.

FACT: The only time I have seen you "edify" anyone was when you suggested ww should lie about her age.

PROBLEM: Other than that, your "Christ" remains your little secret as far as I have seen here on TOL

What are you willing to do to fix my problem as you see it?

what of the post you made to me - see anything wrong with your post yet - is this the way Jesus responded to people? - You claim to be a follower of His, yet your actions and words do not line up - what can I say?

QUESTION FROM YOU: "what can I say?"

ANSWER: Tell me how I am not acting Christ-like by using Scripture to back up your claims. If we want to be Christ-like, let's look at Christ, shall we?

This is very simple:
I don't hold you in high esteem, I hold Christ in high esteem. If you want to judge me fine, good. Do it. Tell me how and where I am wrong using Christ as witness.

I asked you why Christ got mad at certain people you mentioned. Do you know why?

The pharisees.

The money changers.

Please explain why Christ got mad at these people. For standing against sin? For their ties not matching their belts? Why?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by cattyfan

Nineveh,

From sybel's incoherence, it makes me think Freak was right at least sometimes...

C

cattyfan

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to all creation." (Mark 16:15)

It would seem that for servent101/!!!!First and an appalling number of others, that verse has become, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to all creation...unless the people seem unreceptive or might not agree with you, the timing is inconvenient for you, or it causes you even the slightest bit of discomfort."

People seem to forget that with the Gospel comes an obligation to follow and to help others uphold the Law. They've turned it into a politically correct religion for the spineless. We wouldn't want anyone to feel bad about their sins, to repent, and to try not to sin anymore now, would we? :rolleyes:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
catty,

"It would seem that for servent101/!!!!First and an appalling number of others, that verse has become, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to all creation...unless the people seem unreceptive or might not agree with you, the timing is inconvenient for you, or it causes you even the slightest bit of discomfort.""

Great observation and great point!

Last night on another thread sybel let onto what it's gospel is: B'ahai.

It's still prone to run amok casting judgements with no edification, now we know why.

servent101

Nineveh
Great observation and great point!

You somehow fail to realize the person who is a Christian back then, would be killed - a very horrible death - if they were found out to be a Christian - There was no way to do what the so called christians do today - make stigmatism over the sins that they can articulate in easy language - no wine, no sex, yet the concept of why you all have to go and make stigmatism was not addressed in the Bible because it was not a problem back then - if you behaved as you do now - you would of been killed.

It is one thing to write to another Christian of the sins of the world - but to go and force your concept of hell on anyone who does not agree with your irresponsible exegesis – let the chips fall as they may - well you are doing the Lord's Ministry a lot of harm.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Look, either reply to what I said to you or quit being a judemental hypocrite, k? It's really simple, I know you can do it.

servent101

Nineveh
Look, either reply to what I said to you or quit being a judgmental hypocrite, k? It's really simple, I know you can do it.

So you can't respond to my post? You simply do not want to consider what I said - typical, as soon as you feel threatened you simply turn to someone else’s fault, because you do not want to look into your own life.

Sad excuse

Repent

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Aimiel

Were martyrdom the price of salvation today, Servent would never procliam, "In Christ's Love," as a salutation. There's certainly nothing else that he does which even closely resembles Christianity, so he wouldn't have any problems with mistaken itentity.

JoyfulRook

Aimiel, on Fire - you are on ignore, cattyfan - whatever is your problem I do not have the time to think about it - and Ninveh - anyways the whole lot of you should just be happy I took the time to tell you your nuts - most people just ignore you and avoid your rhetoric and tactics to produce adrenalin. On the internet, I will post occasionally to you, but to think you would actually respond to the Lord - other than to get a chance to bash someone - sorry I don't believe any of you care anything about anything other than your fix of adrenalin, that you receive from picking a fight over a religious topic - therefore I decline to speak of heavenly things with the likes of you(s)
Wow, ignoring, telling "the whole lot of us" that we are insane, so nice for a non-judgemental, peaceful, and loving Christian. :angel: And all this after denying having mulTRIPLE usernames.

I do hear looking in a mirror may alleviate your symptoms of insanity.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101
I hear that when you stop mixing certain medications you begin to see the real world for what it is. :zakath: Until then,

Dread Helm

With Christ's Love and Judgement.

Aimiel

Aimiel... you are on ignore...
So you can't respond to my post? You simply do not want to consider what I said - typical, as soon as you feel threatened you simply turn to someone else’s fault, because you do not want to look into your own life.

Sad excuse

Repent

Nineveh

Merely Christian

So you can't respond to my post?

When you decide to reply to my first post on this thread we can have a convo, until then, why should I treat you any differently than you have treated me?

Nineveh

Merely Christian

Nineveh

That thread does not have my name on it - it is another thread that is just meant to feed your adrenalin rush - calling me names - do you feel better? - you definately are not Christ like - but you would not understand, and I will not explain it too you - you just be you and anyone who listens to you, well they are beyond any help, possibly the company will do them some good.

With Christ's LOve

servent101

Status
Not open for further replies.