Seal Judgements and the Wrath of God

genuineoriginal

First you Quote:
No, I am correctly stating that the seventy weeks of the prophecy finished a few years after Jesus was crucified

Then you contradict your quote by stating:
"since Messiah the prince is not revealed until after the 69th week."

You See,..you originally claimed that the 70 weeks began with the ministry of Jesus.
I checked, and cannot find anywhere I claimed that the 70 weeks began with the ministry of Jesus.
Maybe you are misreading what I said because you don't understand it?
The seventy weeks of the prophecy begin with the command to rebuild Jerusalem.
After the end of the first sixty-nine weeks, near the beginning of the seventieth week, Jesus was baptised by John the immerser.
Jesus spent about 3-1/2 years preaching before being crucified in the middle of the seventieth week. The Gospel was preached to Jews only until Stephen was stoned to death near the end of the seventieth week.

Now about the six stated requirements:
You just spent a lot of time looking in the wrong places to try to figure out the six requirements.

Recall Daniel's specific petition...

So now, our God, listen to the prayer of Your servant and to his supplications, and for Your sake, O Lord, let Your face shine on Your desolate sanctuary (miqdash from qodesh). (Da 9:17)
Yes, that is the correct place.
Do a study on Daniel's petition and how it relates to the stated requirements, since the prophecy of the seventy weeks is a direct response to the petition by Daniel to end the seventy years of exile.

Also, read Leviticus 26 to find out what the significance is between the seventy years and seventy weeks.