Seal Judgements and the Wrath of God

benny balerio

The seals are future, in that, these are ingrediants directive in Gods Wrath,..These give a path on how things will fall into place,...seasoning to a crockpot of stew that is not finished cooking.
The Day of the Lord begins slightly prior to the beginning of Daniels 70th week.
The ..."Departure" of (2 Thessalonians 2;3) has already occurred,..and the Day of the Lord(Gods Wrath) has already begun with Ezekiel 38;18-20.

Seal 1
Is opened By the Lord Jesus Standing to judge the earth,...The Bride has already been raptured prior to the opening of the seals.
It is obviously in a sense that the seals were opened prior to Daniels 70th week and directly after the Judgement seat of Jesus Christ.
The 1st seal is the antichrist, who will be present in Daniels 70th week from start to finish.
I believe that when the Ezekiel 38 war had come to pass,..prior to Daniels 70th week,..that the antichrist will already be on the scene giving the world his solutions on how to save the world.
In the meantime,..the Jews from all over the world will be in the process of returning to Israel in large numbers,..with the desire to build the third temple unto God Who had just destroyed Israels enemies,..but at this point the Jews had not yet recognized Jesus as the Son of God.
I believe that at this time the antichrist is talking flatteries as Daniel points out and this leads to a 7 year covenant that begins Daniels 70th week

Seal 2
Is about war ...Ezekiel 38,..Ac uproots 3 kings,....King of the North and south,..Armageddon.

Seal 3
These wars will cause starvation throughout all the above desscribed,..with the help of other factors.

Seal 4
Death will continue throughout all of Gods wrath until man is as scarce as the Gold of Ophir.

seal 5
I do not believe that trib saints are immune to starvation, cosmic desturbances, ect,..but...I also believe that the martyredom of trib saints will not begin until the A.O.D. begins.
It is at this time and only at that time that the Beast is granted power and authority to overcome against the saints.
In the meantime in the first half of Daniels 70th week,..The 144,000 will be witnessing and the Jewish priests will be sacrificeing animals and worshipping in the third temple,..obviously the Mosiac Law had been activated.

Seal 6
Is the Ezekiel 38 battle and the sealing of the 144,000 anointed,...which occur before the first trumpet is blown.

benny balerio

Timing of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture

Timing of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture

Joe 2:3 A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns; the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yes, and none has escaped [the ravages of the devouring hordes].

My Reply:
For a long time before May 14, 1948 and in the early days when Israel was declared a nation,...the Land was desolate and barren.
But it was prophesied that Israel would become like the garden of Eden.
Ezekiel 36:35 (New King James Version)
35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’

Also Joel 2;16 says:
Let the bridegroom leave his room

and the bride her chamber.

So it is at the time just moments before this invasion of Israel in the Ezekial 38 battle when the Rapture of the Bride would occur.

Also,...Joel 2;20
20“I will drive the northern army far from you,

pushing it into a parched and barren land,

with its front columns going into the eastern seab

and those in the rear into the western sea.c

And its stench will go up;

its smell will rise.”

This is a geographical description of Russia and surrounding nations.
When one reads Ezekial 38;15 King James Amplified bible,....It states that it is the power from the utter most north that attacks Israel.
If you were to draw a line beginning with Jerusalem drawing due north not moving a hair space to the left or right,...you will find that you have drawn a line straight thru Moscow Russia center for center!
Ezekial 39;11
Talks about that bad smell that you read here in Joel 2;20

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers : and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

When you read Ezekial 38;18-20
This is when the Day of the Lord begins, that continues throughout all of Daniels 70th week the Time of Jacobs trouble.
We all know that the Bride is caught up to meet the Lord in the air just prior to the beginning Day of The Lord.
Ezekial 38;18-20
which matches perfectly with revelation 6;14-17, Isaiah 2;19,
Joel 2
Take notice that this Ezekial 38 battle occurs when Israel and the World believes that they are dwelling safely.

Now,..the Lord could have described the flood in detail,...BUT! He did not! Instead He chose to point out a scenerio that they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark.Just as the world was saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.(i Thessalonians 5;3)Verse 4;16-17 occurs "BEFORE" verse 5;3
Ezekial 38...describes that the world was living in peace and Israel and the world was not expecting an attack against Israel which is also the time that God's FURY came up in His face, Gods Wrath had Been activated by this attack..It is the beginning of the "Day of the Lord"
The two women grinding at the mill,..a description of normal life,..The Lord added this description to make sure all the einstein's and little rose peddles, of the world clearly got the picture that He intended

What I am pointing out is that the Day of the Lord begins with Exekial 38;18-20....which matches with revelation 6;14-17.....and joel 2 and that the rapture(Caught Up) occurs just before Gods Wrath(Look at above description again)

Jesus is coming to take us home people,...Get Ready,..Whoo Hoo!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the rider of the white horse is Constantine and he carries a bow like the one found in
Genesis 9:13

King James Version (KJV)

13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

the rider of the red horse is Mohammed, the Antichrist and the horse is Islam. the second beast

the rider of the black horse is Karl Marx and the horse is communism

benny balerio

the rider of the white horse is Constantine and he carries a bow like the one found in
Genesis 9:13

King James Version (KJV)

13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

the rider of the red horse is Mohammed, the Antichrist and the horse is Islam. the second beast

the rider of the black horse is Karl Marx and the horse is communism
I usually have a habit of cutting thru all the red tape when I believe someone is quoting error in scripture,...with that said,...allow me to ask you a question:

Are you claiming that the Gog of Ezekiel 38 is the antichrist, and that the Gog-magog of Ezekiel 38 is armageddon?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I usually have a habit of cutting thru all the red tape when I believe someone is quoting error in scripture,...with that said,...allow me to ask you a question:

Are you claiming that the Gog of Ezekiel 38 is the antichrist, and that the Gog-magog of Ezekiel 38 is armageddon?

no, I am claiming that Mohammed is the Antichrist

benny balerio

it is not an isolated claim
I can identify most of what is in Revelation
and
until you can do that, you can't really identify say one or two
We here you talking,..and you made your claim,...but nothing more to back up your claim,..your claim is worthless without substance.

benny balerio

you haven't either
but
I am not asking for it

If you wish to provide evidence of your claim ,,..I will be happy to debate the topic with you,..but you did make a claim,....and it is up to you to provide your reasons for making your claim.

My topic states that the first seal brings forth the antichrist,..I made no other claim at that point.

But you came on topic,..stating that you knew his identity.
But you seem afraid to reveal your reason for making such a claim.
Why do you not explain why you believe this, that we all can benefit from your knowledge?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If you wish to provide evidence of your claim ,,..I will be happy to debate the topic with you,..but you did make a claim,....and it is up to you to provide your reasons for making your claim.

My topic states that the first seal brings forth the antichrist,..I made no other claim at that point.

But you came on topic,..stating that you knew his identity.
But you seem afraid to reveal your reason for making such a claim.
Why do you not explain why you believe this, that we all can benefit from your knowledge?

there has been a lot of debate over the first seal
but
I cannot recall anyone who has suggested the rider of the white horse to be the Antichrist

almost everyone agrees that the rider of the red horse is a bad dude
and
I believe he is the Antichrist for many reasons

look at the colors
and
you will find a corresponding sea of the same color

from the white sea is Constantine the good guy
from the red sea is Mohammed the bad guy
from the black sea and from the north is communism

I am happy to listen to your take
if
you can explain the colors

benny balerio

You Quote:
from the white sea is Constantine the good guy
from the red sea is Mohammed the bad guy
from the black sea and from the north is communism

My Reply:
You remind me that anyone can say that they are a christian.

In other words, what I mean by that,...is that you once again make a claim,..and give no reasonable explanation to why you make such a claim.

My question to you is,...can you scripturally back up your claim?
I do not believe that you can.

benny balerio

this is your claim
now
can you explain the colors?
The white horse represents an attempt to conquer the world without using deadly force, while the red horse represents the deadly world war which follows. The black horse represents the economic tribulation.
The color pale green is a symbol of death. In fact, this verse compares the color of the horse to that of “a corpse,” and later, it informs us that this horse and its rider will be responsible for the death of one-fourth of the earth’s population.

His name is Death. Death indicates not just physical decomposition, but spiritual death as well. Christ defeated Death with his resurrection, opening the door for all who believe in Him to follow. However, Death still haunts those who refuse the free gift of the Lamb of God. Following the Millennial Kingdom, Death and Hades will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20:14), never to plague mankind again.

He is followed around by the grave. The original Greek word for grave, as used here, is “Hades.” Hades is the place where unbelievers go following Death. While believers are made righteous by the blood of Christ, unbelievers have no intermediary, and they will be judged according to their deeds at the Great White Throne Judgment (Revelation 20:11-15). The fact that one-fourth of the earth could perish without a believer among them tells us this event must take place soon after the rapture of the church. For it seems to indicate that the world will not be heavily populated with believers, and we know from Revelation 7:9 that the Tribulation Saints will be a multitude too great to count.

genuineoriginal

The seals are future, in that, these are ingrediants directive in Gods Wrath,..These give a path on how things will fall into place,...seasoning to a crockpot of stew that is not finished cooking.
The Day of the Lord begins slightly prior to the beginning of Daniels 70th week.
The ..."Departure" of (2 Thessalonians 2;3) has already occurred,..and the Day of the Lord(Gods Wrath) has already begun with Ezekiel 38;18-20.
The first four seals were opened around 70 CE during the Roman-Jewish war written about by Josephus.
The destruction of the Temple in that war was prophesies by Jesus in the Olivet Discourse.
This began the desolation that was to follow the 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel if the Jews had not completely repented, and the same desolation was confirmed by Jesus in Matthew 23:37-39.
It was not the Gog-Magog battle spoken of in Ezekiel, because the nations involved were not the same ones listed for that battle.
The fifth seal was the Diaspora exile which is also the desolation of Israel and the great tribulation on the Jews.
The sixth seal either happened in WWII, resulting in the formation of the land of Israel, or will be another war that is soon coming.
The seventh seal is the removing of the veil from the eyes of the children of Israel so they can know the truth when the trumpets are sounded to gather them together in the land of Israel.