Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Re 12:10, Eph 4:14

See:

Summary
Thank you.

"They will ban you from the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering service to God.*"

I believe Jesus is God and I believe in the Saving Power of the Blood of Jesus for all who Love. For by Love, we will know them.

You have banned me because I don't endorse the death of Homosexuals.

It's OK Serpy. I still won't mistreat you.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Thank you.

"They will ban you from the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering service to God.*"
Claiming our verses again? :Shimei: Eph 4:14

"Not all of scripture is written to you but all scripture is written for you." ~ J. Vernon McGee

"Jn 16:2 he offers God service. Paul, before he was saved, personified this attitude as he persecuted the church thinking that he was doing service for God (Acts 22:4, 5; 26:9–11; Gal. 1:13–17; Phil. 3:6; 1 Tim. 1:12–17). After Paul’s conversion, the persecutor became the persecuted because of the hatred of the world (2 Cor. 11:22–27; cf. Stephen in Acts 7:54–8:3)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1616). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You can add the names of any Calvinist, and it should top your list.

No one should be on this list. It is the tool of Satan to hurt people that come here about the Author of Love.

This is a right and freedom of speech, but I do not condone this list.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

My wife just joined ToL. Thank you for insulting me further.

You truly have no concern for a fellow human being that is made in the image of God.

I am dumbfounded by you.

I Love you Serpy.

Peace and Grace.

I will block none and forgive all.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
579301f51d31c6b3faeb16f670cd0abf_thumb.jpg

d21d13b3fd2bb706aa3bf70baf8bd1dc.jpg

fb2adc7856c841b333af149e946d4be2.jpg

bcdee6e23683ae9ad98dde3d96c7364c_thumb.jpg

71b7374728a1c6ce5cd8a91cac84fe7d.jpg

32383b82a88549f4ed2d84938d8690ef.jpg

cee2b6476515fb2620a54fb6d67e96ef.jpg

95a366008583e0d56d37b11a56dee826.jpg

5a96cd69e97fce9a662347fe7c3d54eb.jpg

GraceBunny

My wife just joined ToL. Thank you for insulting me further.

You truly have no concern for a fellow human being that is made in the image of God.

I am dumbfounded by you.

I Love you Serpy.

Peace and Grace.

I will block none and forgive all.

Yes, seeing all of this garbage coming from self-righteous hypocrites made me throw up I'm my mouth a little bit, but, this is the age of hearts which have grown cold after all and certain behaviors separate the wheat from chaff for sure. Very, truly sad yet sickening at the same time.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Yes, seeing all of this garbage coming from self-righteous hypocrites made me throw up I'm my mouth a little bit, but, this is the age of hearts which have grown cold after all and certain behaviors separate the wheat from chaff for sure. Very, truly sad yet sickening at the same time.

Thank you my Love.

I'm signing off for the night.

You are my most precious gift of God's blessings of this Life and the next.

Your comfort means everything to me.