Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

journey

I'm a disciple of Jesus of Nazareth, we didn't leave Jesus, Christianity left him. Heretic is simply a legalistic term created by the authorities of your purely social institution.

There was the religion of Jesus that he lived and preached, then there is a religion about Jesus that developed after he left lead mainly by a former persecutor of Christians who had a conversion experience. A man who didn't have the opportunity to sit at Jesus' feet and learn about the original gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven.

You assume that everyone would want to be a part of a church that has you guys as members.

You assume that there are some here on TOL who would like to join you in your rejection of Jesus Christ, the Cross, and the free Gift of Salvation. You're LOST, so no thanks!

SaulToPaul 2

There was the religion of Jesus that he lived and preached, then there is a religion about Jesus that developed after he left lead mainly by a former persecutor of Christians who had a conversion experience. A man who didn't have the opportunity to sit at Jesus' feet and learn about the original gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven.

How do you plan to get into the kingdom of heaven, as he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

dodge

How do you plan to get into the kingdom of heaven, as he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

Jhn 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Add Nameless.In.Grace/WrathAndRdmpt.NIG (Unitarian Universalism/Universalism)

[Perversion of] Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the LORD has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom the LORD calls.

Last edited: