Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Reality

Reality

:nono: Your parents and teacher made you as much as yourself. We are not at all isolated nor have the luxury to believe so.

You are missing what is being shared, it has nothing to do with being 'isolated', but is the recognition that all you know about 'reality' is within your own awareness, here and now....and nowhere else (memory is still a reflection of thoughts in the "now"). Consciousness itself, includes all, is all,...because there is nothing outside of it. Your experience of life/existence is known only within your own consciousness of it (kinda obvious eh?), - it is only in your own awareness, as existence cannot be known anywhere else.

Consciousness is all-inclusive. When one realizes his true nature, his true 'Self' (the essence of awareness).....there is only that awareness at the heart of all, where all is known and experienced.

pj

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Everyone knows their own intent, not everyone is able to live without being under contract with the system for myriads of reasons, I realize that. The temporal personality programming is how they trap the conscience behind a mortal veil, That registered personality created a dual conscience which allows the eternal Soul to become emotionally hypnotized from birth by the State/External religions in bed with govern-mentalist to think they are mere mortals, in debt to God and nation for past transgressions through imputation into the mind, they gain control by this fraud, in-forced by fear and treats like Pavlov's Dogs.

No doubt it's those mischievous Extra-Terrestrials that are causing
all this trouble? I would suspect, "The Greys!" They're perpetual
trouble makers anyway!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lazy Afternoon is going to hell.

If justice was served on sin then you would be dead along with everyone else.

And here is Paul, word for word on those who reject the cross.

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

IMJerusha

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

And here is Paul, backing up LA's post, "because anyone who has died has been freed from sin." Romans 6:7 You ain't dead yet Nick!

And here is Yeshua declaring that you have no authority to declare anyone's destination. "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." Matthew 28:18

Last edited:

Lon

You are missing what is being shared, it has nothing to do with being 'isolated', but is the recognition that all you know about 'reality' is within your own awareness, here and now....and nowhere else (memory is still a reflection of thoughts in the "now").
No. The very fact that you and I are talking means 'my' awareness is registering in your's. Scripture embraces oneness in God, as relational, the one-ness of marriage as one, the one-ness of the Body as Bride, and etc. That means our 'isolation' thinking is only a part of God's intention. He is interested in each grain. His will is concrete and indelible. The narrow road isn't a separated esoteric journey, but a life only in UNION with Christ.

Consciousness itself, includes all, is all,...because there is nothing outside of it. Your experience of life/existence is known only within your own consciousness of it (kinda obvious eh?), - it is only in your own awareness, as existence cannot be known anywhere else.
:nono: Interaction forces it to be otherwise. Not even a hermit escapes it. He/she carries other's conscious of all who touched him/her.
Consciousness is all-inclusive. When one realizes his true nature, his true 'Self' (the essence of awareness).....there is only that awareness at the heart of all, where all is known and experienced.

pj

No, even you chose Urant and I Christ, alone. Such demands an otherly influence. The FALL was tripped over the desire to be like God, knowing right from wrong and thus being able to choose, but it is never independent.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You deliberately left out of my post the part about seeking Gods mercy.

According to the above verse you do not believe that you are being saved.

It is my duty to point out to you that if you are the deliberate cause of even one person going to hell then you will go with them---

Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Mat 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Mat 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
Mat 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Mat 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Luk 11:23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

LA

dialm

BANNED
Banned
And here is Paul, backing up LA's post, "because anyone who has died has been freed from sin." Romans 6:7 You ain't dead yet Nick!

And here is Yeshua declaring that you have no authority to declare anyone's destination. "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." Matthew 28:18

Hello IMJerusha,

Romans 6:7 is only about the first death right?

Are you saying that the Matthew 28:18 verse is binding?

Zeke

Lon;4255704]No. The very fact that you and I are talking means 'my' awareness is registering in your's. Scripture embraces oneness in God, as relational, the one-ness of marriage as one, the one-ness of the Body as Bride, and etc. That means our 'isolation' thinking is only a part of God's intention. He is interested in each grain. His will is concrete and indelible. The narrow road isn't a separated esoteric journey, but a life only in UNION with Christ.

:nono: Interaction forces it to be otherwise. Not even a hermit escapes it. He/she carries other's conscious of all who touched him/her.

No, even you chose Urant and I Christ, alone. Such demands an otherly influence. The FALL was tripped over the desire to be like God, knowing right from wrong and thus being able to choose, but it is never independent.

But the literal human sacrifice is profane/vulgar and the kinder garden level 2Cor 3:6, the inward message these teaching embrace is the meat not the extroverted literal milk you can't set aside Lon 1Cor 3:2. The Esoteric is the correct way Luke 17:20-21 to understanding Christ in us Galatians 4:24-26, which isn't tied to any specific religious dogma that the literal blood sacrifice must push with dubious historical facts to base those literal assertions on. Which makes exclusive Elitist minded people who have no ability to see that the Spirit works in all things, even those you perceive as being outside the flock of westernized christian blood dogma.

Alvin Boyd Kuhn explained it quit well Lon, I recommend that you break away from the Bible bottle and the paper suckling and learn some mature doctrine that has no blood on its hands.

1Cor 13............................................The divine birth within man needs no acting lessons, just some religious ego pruning which we all go through if we are really learning how to be Lord of our own kingdom.

Another disappointing day, hopes dashed of making the heretic list. At least there has always been the comfort of a few Catholics around, whose words I can reflect upon, at troubling times as this.

IMJerusha

Hello IMJerusha,

Romans 6:7 is only about the first death right?

Are you saying that the Matthew 28:18 verse is binding?

Considering the verses following verse 7 I would say yes, it is about our physical death and that is the context in which I was communicating with Nick. I'm not sure what you mean by "binding" or how you mean that.

You haven't been here long. Welcome to TOL! :)