Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The brass section........

The brass section........

The "horn" is still in working order though! So, I suspect you'll
just have to put up with the racket! Oh, by the way, thanks for
the pos-rep!

OK tooter :) - I'd just check if a good 'oil shine' and tuning is in order ;)

I don't mind 'sounds', if they are 'melodic' and wonderful to listen too. Harmonious chords ring true.

Oh, by the way, thanks for
the pos-rep!

You betcha,...."just sharing the love".......

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I don't mind 'sounds', if they are 'melodic' and wonderful to listen too. Harmonious chords ring true.

pj

I abhor your new-age 20th century hokum! However, you
are a wee bit more civil than your partner in illogical crime,
Caino!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

pj

You shut ya face!

journey

One can do all the research they need to by reading the thread here, availing themselves of the commentary and resource-links shared, thank you.

For starters:

An Introduction to the Urantia Papers for Conservative Christians

Urantia Book Differences from Traditional Christian Beliefs

A Conceptual Overview of the Urantia Book

~*~*~

Google away if you like. Any and all religious systems, traditions and beliefs are subject to 'research' and 'critique'.

The UB Fellowship

pj

The urantia papers are cult garbage, and that's putting it nicely. I can't figure out how in the world that permission was given to post a single page of this bogus baloney on a Christian forum.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Beyond laughter.....

Beyond laughter.....

Unfortunately you are not allowed to discuss doctrine with the sheep.

I've had full 'allowance' to discuss, expound and elaborate 'doctrine' (on all levels and dimensions) from the first day I joined here over 10 years ago, and have held my own in doing so. I find your words above strange and amusing.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
universal truths and principles still hold.......

universal truths and principles still hold.......

The urantia papers are cult garbage, and that's putting it nicely. I can't figure out how in the world that permission was given to post a single page of this bogus baloney on a Christian forum.

Let honest seekers research the info. for themselves on the Urantia Book. The UB has full rights to be in the 'Religion' section, since it gives most wonderful insights on the subject of 'Religion' ITSELF.

See here.

Truth is Universal,......its presentation-formats come in a diversity of forms.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TOL ought to have a separate, "Cultist area!" Where posters
that have cult leanings can share their wares with one another!
The urantia papers, Scientology, Mormonism, etc, are just
not compatible with Christian doctrine, and belief! They're just
not!

journey

Anyone who respects all the information upon a subject does 'appreciate' full access to the material to make a proper investigation. This goes for any religious book claiming to be inspired or containing new revelations.

The 'horn' you're 'tooting' is getting a little old n rusty.

pj

I just oiled my horn and say that the urantia papers would need serious work before they would even reach comic book quality. The urantia papers SHOULDN'T have a place on a Christian forum - and not a single link to any of their propaganda garbage. I certainly would NOT want my children or grandchildren to read any of the urantia garbage. It's page after page of absolute garbage, and what any of it's doing on a Christian forum is a complete mystery to me.

journey

Let honest seekers research the info. for themselves on the Urantia Book. The UB has full rights to be in the 'Religion' section, since it gives most wonderful insights on the subject of 'Religion' ITSELF.

See here.

Truth is Universal,......its presentation-formats come in a diversity of forms.

pj

No it doesn't have any attributes making it worthy of being on a CHRISTIAN Forum. They don't give equal time for Satan or pay the bandwidth for hosting Satanic garbage. A single link in one of your profiles is all the urantia papers is worth. I wouldn't be talking about a link in a signature that would be seen all over the forum. I think that hosting the urantia papers on a Christian forum is counter-productive to the Christian mission. However, I don't make those decisions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No it doesn't have any attributes making it worthy of being on a CHRISTIAN Forum. They don't give equal time for Satan or pay the bandwidth for hosting Satanic garbage. A single link in one of your profiles is all the urantia papers is worth. I wouldn't be talking about a link in a signature that would be seen all over the forum. I think that hosting the urantia papers on a Christian forum is counter-productive to the Christian mission. However, I don't make those decisions.

Cults such as these (urantia papers) is part of Satan's stockpile of
weapons to distract men/women from the truth!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
cleaning the windshield.......

cleaning the windshield.......

I abhor your new-age 20th century hokum!

The Wisdom of the Ages goes way back before the term 'New Age' was coined :)

Theosophy honors the free and open inspection of all truth, wherever it may be found.

However, you
are a wee bit more civil than your partner in illogical crime,
Caino!

Caino and I have our own styles, different cultural backgrounds/influences and nuances, and only have in common a mutual readership and interest in the UB (Urantia Book) as far as you know by our involvement on the UB thread here. My religious studies and philosophical interest go well beyond the UB, and include other schools of both esoteric and exoteric religious traditions, both East and West. I've already addressed your comments on the UB thread if new readers are interested, they can read such there. There is nothing to fear, but only to learn and understand.

There is One Absolute Reality. - all else are relative illusions appearing as movements in space-time,....a refraction of Light variously imposed and interpreted as its perceived. It might do you well to consider what alone is ABSOLUTE. - all else is 'relative'.

pj

journey

TOL ought to have a separate, "Cultist area!" Where posters
that have cult leanings can share their wares with one another!
The urantia papers, Scientology, Mormonism, etc, are just
not compatible with Christian doctrine, and belief! They're just
not!

I would go one step further and tell them to go post their garbage elsewhere. There are young people, new Christians, and people thinking about becoming Christians who are reading here. Why would anyone want the cult and false religion folks competing for their hearts and minds?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
get over your exclusivism.......

get over your exclusivism.......

Your 'opinion' is noted. I have one link in my signature to the UB Fellowship, because its just one that I wish to share as a part of my community of religious interests and studies pertinent to my engagement here on the forum. Otherwise, we've had so far at least 3 threads on the UB, and they are well within the parameters to be discussed in the 'Religion' section.

Discussion on the UB ought to be directed to the thread created for it here.

pj