Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

keypurr

I do not want anyone to go to hell. You are anathema. You are condemned to hell. Get thee hence satan

You have a BIG problem understanding the scriptures. I think you have had a very tough life. It has effected your ability to see the words of the Son that God sent to us. Like when he said he was going to his God and our God. I will pray that you get the understanding of love that Christ preached.

Posted from the TOL App!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You have a BIG problem understanding the scriptures. I think you have had a very tough life. It has effected your ability to see the words of the Son that God sent to us. Like when he said he was going to his God and our God. I will pray that you get the understanding of love that Christ preached.

Posted from the TOL App!

You are of your father the devil

JosephR

You are of your father the devil

I just want to know what "other " gospel He has preached? Only the life , death an resurrection is the Gospel, and I have never seen Him deny that, so what basis do you call him condemned ?

Just curious

Posted from the TOL App!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I just want to know what "other " gospel He has preached? Only the life , death an resurrection is the Gospel, and I have never seen Him deny that, so what basis do you call him condemned ?

Just curious

Posted from the TOL App!

The gospel of grace and the test of the divinity of the Messiah.

Anyone who mixes works with grace as the means for salvation or sanctification is preaching another gospel of a different kind, they are anathema.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I musta touched the off ignore button by mistake. I'm putting him back there as I have been commanded to do. The only fruit in not doing so is contention and confusion. If I love keypur snapper I will tell him he is doomed in the hopes that he repents. This was my last admonition ("go to hell") and as seen it was fruitless.

JosephR

Anyone who mixes works with grace as the means for salvation or sanctification is preaching another gospel of a different kind, they are anathema.

The gospel is explained very well and it very simple, the divinity and works vs faith issue is not a salvation issue and is in fact your personal doctrine and belief that you are preaching as the gospel, in fact I would say I is you who are preaching a gospel other then what is written in scripture.and you are now the condemned, I may be wrong but if so please show the scripture where is says you must call Yeshua YhVh or you will not be saved , if you cannot then you are preaching "another" gospel.

Posted from the TOL App!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The gospel is explained very well and it very simple, the divinity and works vs faith issue is not a salvation issue and is in fact your personal doctrine and belief that you are preaching as the gospel, in fact I would say I is you who are preaching a gospel other then what is written in scripture.and you are now the condemned, I may be wrong but if so please show the scripture where is says you must call Yeshua YhVh or you will not be saved , if you cannot then you are preaching "another" gospel.

Posted from the TOL App!

Then you are commanded to let me be damned to hell sir.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Posted from the TOL App!
Why don't you identify as Christian? Friendly curiosity. Forgive me if you've already been asked this a dozen times already. :)

JosephR

Why don't you identify as Christian? Friendly curiosity. Forgive me if you've already been asked this a dozen times already. :)

I don't want to be a hypocrite , and most Christians would consider me a heretic, and I don't won't to be a bad example or representation of the good Christians out there,and in the end all titles and assumptions we make of and for ourself I don't think will matter.

Posted from the TOL App!

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I don't want to be a hypocrite , and most Christians would consider me a heretic, and I don't won't to be a bad example or representation of the good Christians out there,and in the end all titles and assumptions we make of and for ourself I don't think will matter.

Posted from the TOL App!
Thank you. :up: Excellent. :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Some 'inner gardening' recommended.......

Some 'inner gardening' recommended.......

Then you are commanded to let me be damned to hell sir.

Its this whole pre-supposition that anyone needs to command someone to be condemned to hell that is utter non-sense.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Rational Theology...............

Rational Theology...............

Ok, your 'stuck' in Paul's version of the gospel (overdue emphasis on 'grace').

On the second point, how could you 'test' the divinity of the Messiah; what 'criteria' or 'proof' could you provide?

Ok, so that would mean Jesus would have to be anathematized, since some portions of the gospel-records have him respecting, upholding and instructing people to observe the law (fundamental principles, 'the ten commandments', 'right-actions', etc.). Did you bypass those 'instructions' for Paul's 'free-grace' ticket? Of course the whole 'grace vs. works' issue can be 'complicated', but further research/meditation on these matters could be rewarding.

pj

keypurr

Posted from the TOL App!

Being called a heretic would put you in good company my friend. Most heretics on TOL are folks who really go deeper into his word seeking truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Posted from the TOL App!

It seems to me that you are trying to avoid persecution.

They will call you heretics and non-believer if you don't agree with doctrine of trinity as you can see clearly. And it seems it is not against rule to condemn to non-trins to "hell". There are several posters do the same.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Ok, your 'stuck' in Paul's version of the gospel (overdue emphasis on 'grace').

On the second point, how could you 'test' the divinity of the Messiah; what 'criteria' or 'proof' could you provide?

Ok, so that would mean Jesus would have to be anathematized, since some portions of the gospel-records have him respecting, upholding and instructing people to observe the law (fundamental principles, 'the ten commandments', 'right-actions', etc.). Did you bypass those 'instructions' for Paul's 'free-grace' ticket? Of course the whole 'grace vs. works' issue can be 'complicated', but further research/meditation on these matters could be rewarding.

pj

Unfortunately you are not allowed to discuss doctrine with the sheep.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anyone who respects all the information upon a subject does 'appreciate' full access to the material to make a proper investigation. This goes for any religious book claiming to be inspired or containing new revelations.

The 'horn' you're 'tooting' is getting a little old n rusty.

pj

The "horn" is still in working order though! So, I suspect you'll
just have to put up with the racket! Oh, by the way, thanks for
the pos-rep!