Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

oatmeal

I understand that statement. I also can not overlook the plurality of Elohim. I'm sorry.

I used to believe in the trinity because I was told to believe it. Then it began to convict that I should be able to defend that belief.

I understand that a triune God is an antimony and I have to believe the doctrine whether it makes sense or not because what is important to us is if it is scriptural and not if it is logical. Because there is a plurality taught in scripture about the Godhead I will begin a systematic listing of these passages to be studied in the peace of unity. If there is anything unscriptural I have said thus far, you can stop me. If not, then stop me when I do say something outside of what the bible itself says.

In the end we will still have an antimony.

If it is scriptural

However, who here has shown that it is indeed scriptural?

The opposite is much simpler to show.

I Timothy 2:5 is a very simple scripture to understand

God is God

men are men

Christ Jesus is a man.

End of trinity

glorydaz

Did you not read my post?

I Timothy 2:5

God is God

men are men

the one mediator between God and men is the man Christ Jesus.

How many men do you know who were conceived of the Holy Ghost?

Matthew 1:20
But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.​

oatmeal

How many men do you know who were conceived of the Holy Ghost?

Matthew 1:20
But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.​

One, Jesus Christ, the man.

Next

oatmeal

Oops, you forgot about that ONE's DEITY.

Galatians 3:20
Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.​

The mediator between two parties (one party is God! and the other party is men.) Is the man Christ Jesus

Next

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

I. THE PLURALITY OF THE GODHEAD

The first area of discussion is the plurality of the Godhead. We will study this in two specific categories.

A. The Plurality of the Godhead in the Old Testament

In the first category, the Old Testament clearly teaches the concept of plurality in the Godhead on more than one occasion.

1. The Plural Noun Elohim

The Hebrew word for God that is most often used is the term Elohim, which means “God,” and is used of both the true God and the many false gods. Genesis 1:1 states: In the beginning God, Elohim, created the heavens and the earth. Here the word is used of the true God. It is also used of the false gods in places like Exodus 20:3 and Deuteronomy 13:2. For example, among the Ten Commandments there is one that says: “You shall have no other gods, Elohim, before me.” Here, the same word is used of the pagan, foreign, idolatrous gods as is used of the true God. The point is that the Hebrew word for God, Elohim, is a plural noun and has the Hebrew masculine plural ending. Whenever it is used of the true God, it is always translated in the singular, but when it is used of false gods, it is always translated in the plural. The fact that the Hebrew word is plural when speaking of the only one true God opens the door to the concept of plurality. Of course, it is not a proof of plurality because, in Hebrew, there is the usage known as “the plural of majesty.” However, it certainly opens the door to the discussion of the whole area of the plurality concept in the personality of the Godhead.

2. The Plural Verbs Used with Elohim

A second evidence for plurality of the Godhead in the Old Testament is where plural verbs are used with Elohim. Normally, when Elohim is used of the one true God, the verb used with it is singular. This goes contrary to normal Hebrew grammar because, in Hebrew grammar, the verb must agree with the noun both in gender and number. Normally, one would expect that with the plural noun Elohim, a plural verb form would be used. This is true when the word is used of false gods. Most of the time, whenever the word Elohim is used of the true God, the verb used with it is in the singular form to indicate that there is only one true God. But there are exceptions, and these again open the door for a discussion on the plurality in the Godhead. For example, Genesis 20:13a reads: and it came to pass, when God caused me to wander. The Hebrew word that is translated caused me to wander is plural. Literally , it reads, “ And it came to pass, when they in reference to God caused me to wander.”

Another example is Genesis 35:7: And he built there an altar, and called the place El-beth-el; because there God was revealed unto him. Here again, revealed unto him in Hebrew is a plural form, which literally reads, “for there God revealed themselves.”

A third example is II Samuel 7:23: God went to redeem. Again, the Hebrew word for went is plural, and literally reads, “For God they went to redeem.”

The fourth example is Psalm 58:11b (Hebrew Text 58:12): there is a God that judges in the earth. Again, the term that judges is a plural verb in Hebrew, and it literally reads, “there is a God they judge.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
3. The Noun Elohim Applied to Two Persons The third line of evidence for plurality of the Godhead in the Old Testament is that the word Elohim, or God, is often applied to two different personalities within the same passage. There are two examples. In Psalm 45:6-7, the writer states: Your throne, O God, is for ever and ever: A sceptre of equity is the sceptre of your kingdom. You have loved righteousness, and hated wickedness: Therefore God, your God, has anointed you With the oil of gladness above your fellows. Notice that the word God is actually applied to two different Persons within these two verses. He is addressing God, and, after addressing God, he says that another God had anointed the first God With the oil of gladness above your fellows. It should be noted that in this verse the first Elohim is being addressed. The second Elohim is the God of the first Elohim. It is God's God who has anointed Him with the oil of gladness.

A second example is in Hosea 1:7: But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by Jehovah their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen. In this passage, the speaker is Elohim or God, who says He will have mercy on the house of Judah, and will save them by the instrumentality of Jehovah their God Elohim. In other words, Elohim or God number one will save Israel by means of Elohim or God number two.

4. The Name YHVH Applied to Two Persons The fourth line of evidence for the plurality of the Godhead in the Old Testament is the fact that the personal name of God, which is comprised of the four Hebrew letters corresponding to our English letters YHVH and sometimes translated “Jehovah,” is applied to two different Persons in one passage. The first example is in Genesis 19:24: Then Jehovah rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from Jehovah out of heaven. In this verse, Jehovah number one rained fire and brimstone from a second Jehovah out of heaven. The first Jehovah is on earth; He is the One who had been speaking previously to Abraham. Jehovah had appeared to him at the oaks of Mamre, and had warned him about the coming destruction of Sodom. That Jehovah who was on the earth, Jehovah number one, was now raining fire and brimstone from Jehovah number two, who was in Heaven. The term Jehovah, God's personal name, is used here of two different Persons.

A second example is Zechariah 2:8-9: For thus says Jehovah of hosts: After glory has he sent me unto the nations which plundered you; for he that touches you touches the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake my hand over them, and they shall be a spoil to those that served them; and ye shall know that Jehovah of hosts has sent me. This verse says that Jehovah number one is the speaker: For thus says Jehovah of hosts. As He speaks, He says that He is being sent to accomplish a task by Jehovah number two. Again, there is one Jehovah sending another Jehovah to perform a specific task.

Not only is the word Elohim, meaning “God,” applied to two different Persons in one passage, but God's personal name is also applied to two different Persons in one passage as well.

5. The Plural Noun Adonai A fifth line of evidence for the plurality of the Godhead that comes from the Old Testament is the Hebrew word Adonai, which means “Lord.” Whenever that word is used of God, it is always found in the plural. The singular form is never used of God. The Hebrew word for Lord, Adonai, is also always plural in reference to God and this, too, is evidence for plurality in the Godhead.

6. The Plural Pronouns A sixth line of evidence concerning the plurality of the Godhead in the Old Testament is the fact that plural pronouns are used of God. One example is Genesis 1:26a: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Notice the words us, our, and our. These are plural pronouns in reference to God. God could hardly be including angels in the terms us, our, our, because man was to be created, not in the image of angels, but in the image of God. The pronouns us, our, our, can only be a reference to God, not to any angel; and they are plural pronouns.

A second example where the plural pronoun us is used in reference to God is found in Genesis 3:22a: And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us.

A third example where the plural pronoun us is again used is Genesis 11:7a: Come, let us go down, and there confound their language.

An example outside of the Book of Genesis is in the Prophets, Isaiah 6:8a: And I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Notice, it starts out with a singular pronoun, but then changes to a plural: Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? The singular shows that God is one, and the plural shows plurality in the Godhead. These plural pronouns clearly show that God is seen in terms of plurality.

7. The Plural Adjectives A seventh line of evidence, which shows the plurality of the Godhead from the Old Testament comes from the fact that God is also described in terms of plural adjectives. In English translations, these appear as nouns, but in the Hebrew text, these words are Hebrew adjectives. They are also in the plural form. For example, Joshua 24:19 reads in English, holy God. But the adjective holy is a plural form, which literally reads, “holy Gods.” A second example is Psalm 149:2, which in some English translations reads: in his Maker. The adjective that is translated Maker is plural in Hebrew; so, it literally reads, “Let Israel rejoice in his Makers.” A third example is Ecclesiastes 12:1: your Creator. Again, the word Creator is a plural adjective in Hebrew, and it literally reads, “your Creators.” Isaiah 54:5 has two examples. In English, the verse reads, your Maker is your husband. But both the terms Maker and husband are plurals in the Hebrew text, and they read literally , “your Makers, your husbands” in reference to God. This, too, emphasizes the concept of a plurality.

8. The Angel of Jehovah The eighth line of evidence which shows the plurality of the Godhead in the Old Testament is the teachings concerning the “ Angel of Jehovah” or the “ Angel of the LORD.” Throughout the Old Testament, this figure appears here and there. In some translations, He is called the angel of Jehovah; at other times, He is identified by the expression the angel of the LORD. What is interesting is the fact that, in every passage where He appears, in one part of the context He is called the angel of Jehovah, and in another part of the same context, He is called Jehovah Himself. What is clear is that the Angel of Jehovah is not a common, ordinary angel, but is a unique Being, who is a visible manifestation of God Himself. The context always makes this evident.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
a. Examples of Uniqueness The first example is Genesis 16:7-14. He is called the angel of the Jehovah in verses 7, 9, 10 and 11; then He is called Jehovah Himself in verse 13.

A second example is Genesis 22:9-13. He is called the angel of Jehovah in verses 11 and 15; but He is called God in verse 12 and Jehovah in verse 16.

Third example is Genesis 31:11-13. In verse 11, He is called the angel of God; but in verse 13, He says: I am the God of Beth-el.

The fourth example is Genesis 32:24-30. In verse 24, He is called a man, because that is how He appeared. Verse 28 says: you have striven with God; and in verse 30: I have seen God face to face. The One who appeared as a man was really the Angel of Jehovah; but when Jacob is said to have wrestled with the Angel, he is also said to have wrestled with God.

The fifth example is Exodus 3:1-5. He is called the angel of Jehovah in verse 2; but He is called both Jehovah and God in verse 4.

The sixth example is Judges 2:1. The angel of Jehovah was responsible for the Exodus; but Exodus 19:4 states that it was God who was responsible.

The seventh example is Judges 6:11-24. He is called the angel of Jehovah in verses 11, 12, and 21; the angel of God in verse 20; but Jehovah in verses 14, 16, 22 and 23.

The eighth example is Judges 13:2-24. He is called the angel of Jehovah in verses 3, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, and 21; the angel of God in verse 9. Then in verse 18, His name is wonderful; one of those special Hebrew words, pele, which is used only of God, as in Isaiah 9:6. Verse 22 of Judges 13 states that what they saw was God's face.

The final example is in the Book of Zechariah, chapters 1-6, where He is frequently called the Angel of Jehovah Himself.

These manifestations of the Angel of Jehovah also point to the concept of a plurality in the Godhead.

b. Scriptural Evidence of Uniqueness The fact that this Angel is not a common, ordinary angel is clear from three Old Testament passages. The first passage is Isaiah 42:8, where God said: I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another.

The glory that is encased within the personal name Jehovah–YHVH–is something that belongs to God alone, and it is not given to any other person and certainly no creature.

The second passage is Exodus 23:20-23, which states certain things about this Angel of Jehovah. In verse 20, it is this Angel who will lead the Exodus. In verse 21, it is this Angel who must be obeyed and never provoked. The reason is that He will not forgive their sin or rebellion, because my name is in him. This Angel has God's personal name, so His name is also Jehovah. In light of Isaiah 42:8: I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, unless this Angel is also part of the Godhead, then He has no right to have this name. So, Jehovah number one says that this Angel has the name of Jehovah as well. In verse 22, there are blessings for obedience and, in verse 23, He is again declared to be the Angel of the Exodus. The fact that God's name is in Him, and the fact that this Angel has the power to forgive or not to forgive sin, is once again a clear teaching that He is not a common angel, but God Himself.

The third passage on this point is Hosea 12:3-5, where Hosea reemphasizes that this Angel has God's personal name. For the Angel to have God's personal name, He must be God Himself.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
9. The Son of God The ninth line of evidence for plurality of the Godhead in the Old Testament is the concept of the Son of God, which is found in two Old Testament passages.

a. Psalm 2 The first passage is Psalm 2, where that concept is found in two places. Psalm 2:7 states: I will tell of the decree: Jehovah said unto me, You are my son; This day have I begotten you. In verse 7, there is a declaration of Sonship: God has a son. Someone is decreed to be that son. Verses 8 and 9 state that this Son is destined to rule the world.

Concerning this Son, in verses 10-12, the entire world is instructed to obey Him. Then verse 12 states: Kiss the son, lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, For his wrath will soon be kindled. Blessed are all they that take refuge in him. The world is instructed to obey the Son. To kiss the son means “to pay homage” to Him. Then He instructs all to take refuge in him; and those who will take refuge in the Son of God are the ones who will be saved by God. Psalm 2 clearly teaches that there is a Son of God.

b. Proverbs 30:4 The second passage that teaches the same point is Proverbs 30:4, where the writer asks a series of six questions. The first four are rhetorical questions in that the answer is obvious. The first four questions are: Who has ascended up into heaven, and descended? Who has gathered the wind in his fists? Who has bound the waters in his garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? The answer to these first four questions is obvious: it is God. All four questions ask who is responsible for creating and forming the universe. Obviously, the answer is God in each case; God is responsible for all four of these things.

Then comes the fifth question, which is: What is his name. His name throughout the Old Testament is the four Hebrew letters which correspond to the English letters YHVH. His name is YHVH, often translated as “Jehovah” or “Lord.”

Then comes the sixth question: and what is his son's name, if you know? This is the tricky part of this verse. It does teach that God has a Son; but, at that point in history, His name had not yet been revealed. The various names of the Messiah are revealed later in the Prophets, which is beyond the time when the Book of Proverbs was written.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
10. The God-Man Concept The tenth line of evidence for plurality of the Godhead in the Old Testament is the fact that the Old Testament also teaches the concept of a God-Man. This is seen in various examples.

a. Genesis 4:1
And the man knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bore Cain, and said, I have gotten a man with the help of Jehovah. In the first example, Eve called her son Cain because: I have gotten a man with the help of Jehovah. Actually, the phrase with the help of is not in the Hebrew text. Literally , the last line of Genesis 4:1 reads, I have gotten a man: Jehovah. In other words, Eve thought that the son whom she had just borne was God Himself. It shows how Eve understood Genesis 3:15, where God promised the Messiah for the first time: and I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed: he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel. This is the first Messianic prophecy, which spelled out that the Messiah would be born of the seed of the woman. What that clearly taught was that the Messiah was to be human. He was to come from humanity: from the seed of the woman. At the same time, Eve also understood that, for this man to be the Redeemer, for this man to be able to save her from her sins, He would also have to be God as well. When she gave birth to her first son, she thought Cain was the fulfillment of Genesis 3:15; so she said, “I have gotten a man: Jehovah.” Her theology was absolutely correct; the Messiah was going to be both God and man. She was not in error in her theology, her error was in the application of it; she thought that Cain was the fulfillment of that promise in Genesis 3:15. It should be noted that with the first human birth there was already the understanding that the Messiah would be both God and man; thus, the God-Man concept comes as early as Genesis 4:1.

b. Isaiah 9:6-7
Another example is the famous passage in Isaiah 9:6-7. The first part of verse 6 speaks of a Jewish child born into the Jewish world: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given. A child is to be born into the Jewish world, and it is His humanity that is being stressed. But, in the second part of verse 6, He is given four names, three of which can apply only to God. He is first called Wonderful Counsellor. The word “wonderful” in English is used of both God and man. We talk about God being wonderful, and we talk about our spouse being wonderful. But in the Hebrew Bible, there are certain words which are used only of God. The Hebrew word for Wonderful is pele, and is one of those words used exclusively of God. While in English, the name Wonderful Counsellor does not demand deity , in Hebrew it definitely does. The second name of the child is Mighty God. This is clearly a title of divinity and deity . The third name is Everlasting Father or more literally , “the Father of Eternity” or “the One who controls eternity .” This, too, emphasizes His deity , for only God can control eternity . His fourth name is Prince of Peace. That is the only one of the four names, which can be used both of God and man. Three of His four names are names, which are true of God only . The first part of the verse emphasizes His humanity; the second part emphasizes His deity; and again, the concept is that of the God-Man.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
11. The Holy Spirit

The eleventh line of evidence concerning the plurality of the Godhead in the Old Testament is the frequent appearance of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is sometimes seen as God, and sometimes He is seen as one Person within the Godhead. His many appearances in the Old Testament are also evidence of the plurality of the Godhead. One example is Genesis 1:2, where it is the Spirit of God who was brooding or hovering like a mother hen over the darkness of the deep, so, the Holy Spirit was involved in Creation; and Creation is a work of God. In Exodus 31:3, the Holy Spirit is called God. In Job 26:13, the Holy Spirit is involved in Creation. In Psalm 51:11, He is given the name holy Spirit. Psalm 139:7 teaches that the Holy Spirit is omnipresent. And in Isaiah 11:2, the Spirit is called the Spirit of Jehovah.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
B. The Plurality of the Godhead in the New Testament

In the second category, the plurality of the Godhead is also taught in the New Testament in that, more than one Person is called God. For example, the Father is called God (Jn. 6:27; Gal. 1:1, 3). Secondly , the Son is called God (Jn. 1:1; Rom. 9:5; Tit. 2:13; I Jn. 5:20). Thirdly, the Holy Spirit is also called God in Acts 5:3-9, where lying to the Holy Spirit is the same as lying to God, and in II Corinthians 3:17. Summary: Throughout the Bible, the Scriptures clearly teach that there is plurality in the Godhead; the Godhead consists of more than one Person.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Php 2:6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
Php 2:7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.

Being (huparchōn) “existing,” present active participle of huparchō.

Christ was, is and continues to be in essence, GOD.'

So you're saying God is a bondservant? How foolish.

fivesense

Um, sorry, no. John 1:1 is quite clear and you are insubordinate to it and the greater body of Christ at large.

After that, reread my post. In it you will find the right reasons for triune believers. Your observations here look like a gloss, frankly, to me. You are the odd-man out on this board, not me. They graciously allow you to be here. Don't abuse it.

Your assessment of my "vision" assures me of which course to take. I defer to your "wisdom", hoping others will be instructed by it as well. You have taught me the lesson that keeps returning again and again, and for that, I thank you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
GODHEAD OR HEAD GOD

Rom 1:20-22
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
Col 2:8-9
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
John 10:34-38
34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, 'I said, "You are gods" '?
35 "If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),
36 "do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?
37 "If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me;
38 "but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him."
Acts 7:38-40
38 "This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us,
39 "whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt,
40 "saying to Aaron, 'Make us gods to go before us; as for this Moses who brought us out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.'
Acts 17:18-25
18 Then certain Epicurean and Stoic philosophers encountered him. And some said, "What does this babbler want to say?" Others said, "He seems to be a proclaimer of foreign gods," because he preached to them Jesus and the resurrection.
19 And they took him and brought him to the Areopagus, saying, "May we know what this new doctrine is of which you speak?
20 "For you are bringing some strange things to our ears. Therefore we want to know what these things mean."
21 For all the Athenians and the foreigners who were there spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing.
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, "Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious;
23 "for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you:
24 "God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.
25 "Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)
XXX From the beginning the people had many gods, but for Christians there is One that is Head God. That is the Father of Jesus Christ and Creator of heaven and earth and all things. And the fullness of God the Father dwells in Jesus the Son of God. So we listen and obey all that the Son-Jesus tells us about His God and our God, His Father and our Father. To be in the Godhead is to be in total agreement with God the Father. And we only have evidence of two that are in that Godhead, that is Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit. Another good point that I seen was that Jesus was not in the Godhead, but that the Godhead was in Jesus.

1 Cor 11:3
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-49
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

I Jn 5:7-8
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
(NKJ)
xxx There are only two others that only speak Gods Word Jesus and the Holy Spirit. One God the Father and two subservients Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Lon

Your assessment of my "vision" assures me of which course to take. I defer to your "wisdom", hoping others will be instructed by it as well. You have taught me the lesson that keeps returning again and again, and for that, I thank you.

You are welcome mr or mrs lonesome judge. What is that to me?

Your "vision" is your own, all by your own, I just don't think you see well.

"Others?" There aren't that many of you on the planet, there are no others. They all are on my side of this discussion. I thought you knew (You should).
You are on a triune board. My 'wisdom' is 'our wisdom.' Don't like it? Go make your own unitarian board. There will be little to no interest because few of us are this inept, frankly. Go ahead, try it. Invite these other 10 or so unitarians and take them with you. :wave2:

None of us listen to you, you are allowed here as a spectacle. You are barely a pip on my radar screen, easily ignored. You are banned from other sites for your contentious nature.

You are the contentious one on this forum. I reread my post. I thought it was rather congenial especially in light of your insubordination. You are the ill-willed one here. Maybe you get alot of opposition but it is right. Don't self-martyr yourself. IntoJoy gave you a long diatribe here of why you should shut up and listen for a change. This board is triune (as nearly every Christian theology forum anywhere on the planet). Learn or not. Listen or not. That's all on you. Don't try and blame any of us when you knew that well in advance before signing on to the internet today. We are right, you are wrong, end of story. Thanks for playing. Goodbye now. Don't go away mad, but maybe just go away :wave:

Please don't respond, there is no scripture here for it. I don't want to get into a shouting match with you. There is a reason I wanted to leave you with nothing but scripture. I'd prefer that you simply reread the post I asked you to reread. This is just parting words.