Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Choleric

Chloric,

Telling lies about other people based on your own heresy will see you get a dose of heat yourself.

I know you will have a smart answer, but I doubt that the Lord will be impressed.

LA

Please explain how I am lying about her? If I am wrong about he denial of the deity of Christ, I will retract my post and apologize.

Posted from the TOL App!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, and unlike you, I don't need to *save face*.

So then you have no reply aside from your typical hate filled comment towards a Christian when you are made a fool of. You spoke of what you did not know.

And of course your attitude of you can't possibly be wrong when you so clearly are. And some suckers here think you are something other than what you really are. I know better, and I know it bothers you.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What category? Do you have a link to their heretical positions?

I think CL's trolling shows it very clearly. Jason is more subtil. Anybody that takes from or adds to the gospel is outside the faith. Paul is very clear on this. As a side note, that means all "calvinists" that I call cosmic lottery winners.

Jason said God will save you from being raped, unless it is his will.

God will be able to protect you (if it is His will).

What a shameful person and terrible witness for God. He is trying to pull people from the faith.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So then you have no reply aside from your typical hate filled comment towards a Christian when you are made a fool of.

That didn't happen. Your are the fool who added a NON Christian to a list that was actually compiled of Christians. You did it for no other reason than to be obnoxious.

You spoke of what you did not know.

I replied to YOU because you brought *me* into this thread. Don't like it, then keep me out of your silly games.

And of course your attitude of you can't possibly be wrong when you so clearly are.

There is no *attitude*, but rather a RESPONSE to "an attitude". I do not belong on this list because I am not professing to be a Christian. However, because you are a vindictive child who is always looking for a fight, you chose to go off topic to get your personal digs in.

And some suckers here think you are something other than what you really are. I know better, and I know it bothers you.

There are many who know exactly what *you* are. Myself included. As far as your hatred *bothering me* ... you are wrong. I consider it a ringing endorsement of my moral superiority and character as compared to your own.

:)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please explain how I am lying about her? If I am wrong about he denial of the deity of Christ, I will retract my post and apologize.

Posted from the TOL App!

The claim that Glenda and many others like me, deny the diety of Christ , is based on the false idea that Jesus must be God because he was supposedly conscious with His Father in Heaven before He came down to be a man.

Why not just believe the Bible as it has been written.

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Glenda may say something for herself however.

LA

Glenda

The claim that Glenda and many others like me, deny the diety of Christ , is based on the false idea that Jesus must be God because he was supposedly conscious with His Father in Heaven before He came down to be a man.

Why not just believe the Bible as it has been written.

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Glenda may say something for herself however.

LA

God bless you LA

Choleric is totally aware of what I've always said:
Like I've clarified numerous times in the past, I belong in ALL the categories (I believe God was WITH Jesus as per Acts 10:38 & lack of good fruit-works shows lack of love for God & is damnable as per Mat 3:10 & I believe heeding Paul can be spiritually fatal per 2 Pet 3:16) so again please place my name in each list rather than one list only. Many thanks, Glenda

Jesus & his apostles didn't require us to consider Jesus as God, but simply accept that God was with Jesus. Choleric considers himself above Jesus & the apostles & requires us to agree with Choleric instead otherwise Choleric will condemn any who disagree with him to hell. Jesus said that abiding in Jesus results in good fruit, which is twisted and condemned by Choleric as trying to earn salvation by works. Peter said to beware that Paul could be misunderstood to one's detriment. In the bible, those who avoided Paul's confusing messages were not condemned by the apostles, but Choleric considers himself greater than them so he condemns to hell those who focus on words from the mouth of Jesus himself since Jesus himself isn't enough for Choleric. Choleric considers himself to be above all & equal to God so that Choleric is entitled to be judge & jury of followers of Jesus & even thinks he can read minds in errantly considering & publicizing that I am trying to get to the bottom of the lake of fire.

Just look up the meaning of the word 'choleric' & you'll see it means 'bad-tempered or irritable' or 'easily angered or hot-tempered' or 'cranky; cantankerous; easily moved to feeling displeasure; irritable'.

The spirit of God is not in such a person. He has no interest in truth or other Godly gifts. Pity him & leave him be.

You have done a very good deed in mercifully defending a humanly fatherless widow, which God looks on very favourably ... and so do I thank you

God bless you LA from a humanly fatherless widow & your sister in Jesus

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Add Elia (non-Trinitarian) who states:

...Why do you keep on hanging on to a pagan trinity which is nowhere to be found in the Bible and goes right against what the Torah and JC teach: "Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4 & Mark 12:29?

Jn 1:1

fivesense

Why so? We are instructed in Scripture to mark heretics. How would you fulfill that commandment on a forum?

Ro 16:17 Now I implore you, brothers, watch out for those who cause dissensions (G139) and pitfalls contrary to the doctrine you have learned. Avoid them.

G139 hairesis hah'-ee-res-is
properly, a choice, i.e. (specially) a party or (abstractly) disunion.

Ac 5:17 ...which is the sect (G139)of the Sadducees

Ac 24:5 ...and a ringleader of the sect (G139) of the Nazarenes:

Ac 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy (G139), so worship I the God of my fathers

Ac 26:5 ...after the most straitest sect (G139) of our religion I lived a Pharisee.

Heretic is not a scriptural term. It is not found in the Bible. Consequently, One cannot use the Holy Writ in support of "heretic hunting".

Heresy is scriptural. There is no command to go out "heresy hunting".

Those who choose ferret out the "heretics" do so out of a morbid desire to do the enemy's work of devouring the infirm in the faith.

It provides a venue for assault and reinforces the very thing Christ died to abolish, the veil of the flesh.

Supposing to be the mouthpiece for God's judgment, the heretic hunter sets himself up for the greater condemnation. It is a sad and terrible burden that accompanies the self-deluded.

Other than sexual immorality, Paul, our Apostle, never denied another brother or sister in Christ their place in the body. To impose upon the saints a standard based upon doctrine or beliefs stems from ignorance of spiritual reality.

Heresy hunting is a for the immature, who cannot depart from milk to strive for the meat of God's truth, and being weak in faith, need to take pot-shots at others to invigorate themselves.

They are to be pitied and prayed for.

Last edited:

oatmeal

Please welcome jamie to the list:

I was able to find some cached pages online of the list. Not sure when I last updated it, but I found this one from 7/16/12. Again, let me know if I am missing someone.

Here is the list as of 10/15/13:

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)
1) Keypurr
2) Pierac
3) csuguy
4) adopted son 77
5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
8) Elected4ever
9) Squeaky
10) Aner
11) Lazy Afternoon
12) truebeliever7
13) jerzy
14) krystyna
15) Krsto
16) Oatmeal
17) meshak
18) jamie

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
2) Spitfire
3) Evoken
4) chrysostom
5) rbdeli
6) RC_Eagle
7) The Reverent One
8) annabenedetti
9) The Barbarian
10) patricius79
11) Yahushuan
12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
14) Cruciform
15) Truthsetsfree
16) genuineoriginal "Salvation is given only to those who merit it by pleasing God"

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

If you are on this list and you repent of your heresy, or if you find my categorization of your beliefs is in error, just post and let us know.

If you feel someone needs to be added to the list, either post or PM me. In order to speed things along, if you can post a link to one of the offending party's posts reflecting their heresy, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, a person must have a decent amount of posts and have been around for a few months at least to be considered for the list. I don't want to throw every one post wonder who wanders through here onto the list. After all, this is TOL's list and if the person isn't a regular visitor, they don't make the cut.

Thanks for any help or feedback.

:wave2::thumb::wave:

Trinitarians,

Please persecute me more!

Matthew 5:10-12

"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

I desire greater rewards for teaching scripture rightly divided.

And you can do that for me!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Trinitarians,

"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

What's your dilemma on the trinity?
You're a smart person, would you care to look at my evidence?

Please pm me an email that I can send a manuscript that teaches the plurality if the Godhead, it would be a failure to our lord and savior to try and post everything on TOL

oatmeal

What's your dilemma on the trinity?
You're a smart person, would you care to look at my evidence?

Please pm me an email that I can send a manuscript that teaches the plurality if the Godhead, it would be a failure to our lord and savior to try and post everything on TOL

Thank you for your offer.

You might like to know that according to one trinitarian, the largest thread on record on this website is my thread which teaches

I Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

God is God

Men are men

the one mediator between God and men is THE MAN Christ Jesus!

Christ Jesus is a man, the son of God.

It does not get any clearer than that.

When you are ready to learn scripture, please let me know!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Well, I meant to get your observations on what I've been taught.

It would take a day to two of study at least. If you are ever moved by the spirit to look into my life and belief, please do so. I hold desire for emotional arguing. Thx

Truster

Trinitarians,

It does say for the sake of justness/ righteousness. You would never, ever be persecuted for that.