Sarah Palin endorses Trump

gcthomas

I heard her on the radio this morning and she sounded so shrieky and shrill. She used to sound calmer and more considered, if you didn't listen to what she actually said.

This Charming Manc

I wish I had failed to listen to what she said.

I'm not sure what more worrying if she that stupid or that dishonest?

I heard her on the radio this morning and she sounded so shrieky and shrill. She used to sound calmer and more considered, if you didn't listen to what she actually said.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think Palin is a good woman...

I agree
she has a lot of supporters
maybe 20 million
but
remember 20 million voted for perot
remember 20 million listen to rush
they can be very effective at the local level in the primaries
she won't help trump
she has hurt cruz in more ways than one

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If only for the way the GOP backstabbed her, good.

I am absolutely sure that this action on her part was to give the RINO establishment a knife in the heart, in that respect, good for her, they deserve it :thumb:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I am absolutely sure that this action on her part was to give the RINO establishment a knife in the heart, in that respect, good for her, they deserve it :thumb:

:plain: I'm pretty sure this is the case too...She's giving them the finger. I can't say that I blame her either.

.....But Granite is right, it's reached the level of parody now. :think:

Granite

Hall of Fame

Palin's her own worst enemy and her caricature-of-itself family does her zero favors. The woman's an embarrassment.

Selaphiel

This sums it up:

A8rFtRv.jpg

Selaphiel

Anyone can play your childish game:

I support either of those? I wasn't aware.

I don't agree with a lot of what Obama has done, and I think Hillary Clinton is the most boring candidate imaginable. But neither of them are dumb. Sarah Palin and Donald Trump are genuine morons, they are turning American politics into even more of a parody than it already is.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sarah Palin and Donald Trump are genuine morons,

How could a "dumb person" become mayor of a city, governor of a state, the running mate on the Republican ticket, and make millions of dollars?

How could a "dumb person" become a billionaire?

Both of these people have accomplished way more than you ever will.

How did these two "dumb people" accomplish so much?

gcthomas

How could a "dumb person" become mayor of a city, governor of a state, the running mate on the Republican ticket, and make millions of dollars?

How could a "dumb person" become a billionaire?

Both of these people have accomplished way more than you ever will.

How did these two "dumb people" accomplish so much?

They are just 100th idiots.

The other 99 in each case crashed and burned, but the 100th one becomes convinced of their greatness, from believing that only great people become rich or powerful, despite the fact that they likely rode a wave of luck and happenstance.