ECT Salvation is by asking

Cross Reference

Butski, there are very few who are righteous (prior to salvation).
Zach and Liz are my favs.
That is why He said what He said.

Really? You confident enough to make such a call since Jesus NEVER qualified such a thing? Are you saying there were exceptions? How would you know that? Why even suppose it?

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since dere are 20 or so NT verses that say man is totally incapable of ...
believing in God, accepting Him, stopping being at enmity with Him,

Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

Cross Reference

Spoken by Jesus before the cross:

"In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He [ whomever] that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." John 7:37-38 (KJV)

How can this be believed if Romans 3:10 supersedes it in anyones thinking?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ died and resurrected for the sins of ALL mankind. However,
not all will choose to accept God's Grace and will even reject it. Only the
one's who, hear the true Gospel, place their total faith in Christ as their
Savior, are sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) by the Holy Spirit
into the Body of Christ, will receive eternal life.

glorydaz

Spoken by Jesus before the cross:

"In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He [ whomever] that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." John 7:37-38 (KJV)

How can this be believed if Romans 3:10 supersedes it in anyones thinking?

The latter is speaking of unbelievers....the "fool has said in his heart there is no God." Paul is quoting scripture that is speaking specifically of unbelievers. Didn't I tell you this already?

Cross Reference

The latter is speaking of unbelievers....the "fool has said in his heart there is no God." Paul is quoting scripture that is speaking specifically of unbelievers. Didn't I tell you this already?

That's interesting. Paul was writing a letter to the church at Roman and you say he was speaking specially to unbelievers? Care to explain?

Last edited:

DAN P

The Atonement redeemed man. Jesus cancelled out the wrong relationship, by Adam's transgression, with God through His Cross; and established a new relationship. Man, upon believing the account, must ask for the Holy Spirit for the living of his life, as it now must be lived out as a 'shared' eternal life built upon the new foundation of Redemption. In this way is he then born again, with evidence following, i.e., the Life of Christ.

Hi and of course you have proof , with a verse ??

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Man, upon believing the account, must ask for the Holy Spirit for the living of his life, as it now must be lived out as a 'shared' eternal life built upon the new foundation of Redemption. In this way is he then born again, with evidence following, i.e., the Life of Christ.

Let you be accursed.

Having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Good idea. However, suffice to say He said what He meant and meant what He said. Ergo, the righteous do not have to repent.

The Bible says, there is no righteous. That's why an unbeliever
must place his faith in Christ and be in the Body of Christ then,
he will have Christ's righteousness as a believer.

DAN P

Saved from what??

Hi and you are stalling again !!

Were you saved by Repentance ?

Were you saved by Water ,Matt 3:6 !

Or were you saved by Repentance and Water

Or know you were saved by the Gospel of the Kingdom taugt by Jesus , in Matt 4:17 !

Or saved by Grace in Eph 2:8 !

So which one was it ??

dan p