Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Slower:

"the Lord Jesus Christ"-those respecting, honoring the Saviour

Vs.

"Jesus"-you, and others who who disrespect the Lord Jesus Christ

Contrasts.

Healing still happens even if you don't believe in spelling out G*d with an "o" in it.

Last edited:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Another stunner. Here is you, when you borg/morph, into MAD:

Alfred-E.-Neuman.jpg

You're a very bad boy

john w

Hall of Fame
Healing still happens even if you don't believe in spelling out G*d with an "o" in it.

Even slower:

"the Lord Jesus Christ"-those respecting, honoring the Saviour

Vs.

"Jesus"-you, and others who who disrespect the Lord Jesus Christ

Contrasts.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not interested-I dig chicks.

i think Pup wants to be taken under your wing -

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w View Post
Request received-denied. I'm the director here; you are the dancer.

Dig? Good.

puppet surmises and warns -
You take way too much drugs. You post big pictures again, I'll Unsubscribe

well, first you need to subscribe

john w

Hall of Fame
i think Pup wants to be taken under your wing -

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w View Post
Request received-denied. I'm the director here; you are the dancer.

Dig? Good.

puppet surmises and warns -

well, first you need to subscribe
Yes, PJ, it's just one of my many super powers-my charisma, brilliant insight, draws crowds. The only thing preventing me from being installed as the MM("Main Moderator")of TOL, in a coup, by the clamoring TOL audience, and named, unanimously, in a landslide, as the greatest TOL poster of all time, is my extreme humility.

PS: J Garcia for "Comeback Player of the Year"-who needs Adam W?!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, PJ, it's just one of my many super powers-my charisma, brilliant insight, draws crowds. The only thing preventing me from being installed as the MM("Main Moderator")of TOL, in a coup, by the clamoring TOL audience, and named, unanimously, in a landslide, as the greatest TOL poster of all time, is my extreme humility.

PS: J Garcia for "Comeback Player of the Year"-who needs Adam W?!

so true, if TOL was publicly traded, you would be CEO,CFO, President and MM, with 49.99 % of the stock, behind founder, creator and owner - Knight as 50.01 % majority shareholder -

i don't think the clamoring faithful will show up in a 2-door coupe though :banana:

Jaime is caliente this year -

brinny

Puppet, i'm sorry if you have gotten your feelings hurt. i notice you deleted some of your comments and you're unsubscribing.

I apologize for anything said here that may have hurt you.

You are welcome on this thread as far as i'm concerned.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Puppet, i'm sorry if you have gotten your feelings hurt. i notice you deleted some of your comments and you're unsubscribing.

I apologize for anything said here that may have hurt you.

You are welcome on this thread as far as i'm concerned.

I deleted some one word comments after I was struggling to create page 11 that allows me to view TOL normally. When a poster post pictures too large, TOL tries to reduce the images to fit the browser by reducing everything else. That can make the fonts very small where you have to zoom in to read and pan around. Saint W wasn't considerate enough to fix it by deleting those images and ruined page 10. He was too busy talking about himself. He talks above and better than women and the ladies here like it.

I'm not hurt at all cause I know clown types. They're born a clown and stays a clown. How can we be hurt when theres nothing we can do about it. Unbelivers stay unbelievers. Saint W is the boaster type. They only hurt themselves. My conversation with him is too weird and I get really bored with clowns really fast. If you want me to hang around then I can do that for you. Saint W isn't a cyberbully enough to get my :carryon: stamp. he is a sweet little prideful boy you guys love. They are clowns too. If the world's greatest honorable Saint wants to get rid of me, he'll post really large pictures.

brinny

Yes, please hang around. And thank you for your response. Forums are like little microcosms of the world, aren't they?

We GOTTA learn that thing called grace that is so healing and takes down strongholds of the enemy, who walks around as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. I hope you will stick around. We ALL have a common enemy, and it isn't any of us. It's dat daggone lion walkin' around seekin' whom he may devour. Let's kick HIM to da curb, in da name of Jesus, amen?

A song comes to mind i just ran across accidentally on Youtube:

By Our Love

john w

Hall of Fame
I must be at schoolofclowns.com. I'm not much into topic of clowns. I might unsubscribe anyway. I have better things to do than squeeze your big red nose.

Poor puppy:

The great saint John W's page:

This page has had 15,368 visits

Vs.

SpamIAmSoundbyteClicheoneLinepuppy's "page:"

This page has had 82 visits

Contrasts. I like 'em,Mikey.

"I might unsubscribe anyway.... I have better things to do...."-puppy

Translation: And I will huff, and I will puff, and I will....

I will add that bluff, "Deuce Seven" hand in "Texas Fold 'Em," to:

"This topic had turned into a hee haw show. Feels like I'm having a conversation with letsargue. Ya'll have fun boys."-puppy

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint W wasn't considerate enough to fix it by deleting those images and ruined page 10. He was too busy talking about himself. He talks above and better than women and the ladies here like it.

Jealousy is not an admirable trait, puppy. But I'm joyful that you've memorized "Saint W."

I'm not hurt at all cause I know clown types. They're born a clown and stays a clown. How can we be hurt when theres nothing we can do about it. Unbelivers stay unbelievers.

Although I'm flattered, that you're imitating my "clown" mark/identification, knock it off. You don't have the flare, authority, respect, presence, and humility, on this board, that I have, to pull it off.

Can you dig it, pup? Excellent!

Saint W is the boaster type. They only hurt themselves. My conversation with him is too weird and I get really bored with clowns really fast. If you want me to hang around then I can do that for you. Saint W isn't a cyberbully enough to get my :carryon: stamp. he is a sweet little prideful boy you guys love. They are clowns too. If the world's greatest honorable Saint wants to get rid of me, he'll post really large pictures.

More psycho babble, analysis, from Dr. Laura.

"cyberbully"-puppy

We all knew this was coming, as a "Hail Mary," i.e., the old reliable, "You are so mean spirited, a bully!!!! Stop it!!!" It's a version of the standard fare "Accusation of Hate Technique."

No, you are boring us, puppy. We've seen that cliché/act before. Snooze. Google something, come back, and challenge me.

Dig?

"he is a sweet little prideful boy you guys love"-puppy

Of course, those that lack confidence, girly "men," such as yourself, who are too embarrassed to put up their wimp pics, always attempt to boost their sagging lack of respect for themselves, with tough guy, serious, "John Wayne....Hey, pardner" talk.

Weighty, puppy. Was your girlfriend around, watching you, as you posted the above stumper? Feel better? Release yourself.....free yourself....Let go.... She is in awe of you, right?

And I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks for checkin' in. And when was that checkin' out/unsubscribe event?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Jealousy is not an admirable trait, puppy. But I'm joyful that you've memorized "Saint W."

Although I'm flattered, that you're imitating my "clown" mark/identification, knock it off. You don't have the flare, authority, respect, presence, and humility, on this board, that I have, to pull it off.

Can you dig it, pup? Excellent!

More psycho babble, analysis, from Dr. Laura.

"cyberbully"-puppy

We all knew this was coming, as a "Hail Mary," i.e., the old reliable, "You are so mean spirited, a bully!!!! Stop it!!!" It's a version of the standard fare "Accusation of Hate Technique."

No, you are boring us, puppy. We've seen that cliché/act before. Snooze. Google something, come back, and challenge me.

Dig?

"he is a sweet little prideful boy you guys love"-puppy

Of course, those that lack confidence, girly "men," such as yourself, who are too embarrassed to put up their wimp pics, always attempt to boost their sagging lack of respect for themselves, with tough guy, serious, "John Wayne....Hey, pardner" talk.

Weighty, puppy. Was your girlfriend around, watching you, as you posted the above stumper? Feel better? Release yourself.....free yourself....Let go.... She is in awe of you, right?

And I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks for checkin' in. And when was that checkin' out/unsubscribe event?

Why do you have more authorty than me?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why do you have more authorty than me?

Ask around the neighborhood about me.

Most are drawn to those who have authority, such as myself;you being no exception, as I'm like a drug, you coming back for more. I'm addictive. Authority....power.....

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Ask around the neighborhood about me.

Most are drawn to those who have authority, such as myself;you being no exception, as I'm like a drug, you coming back for more. I'm addictive. Authority....power.....

Clowns are something to watch.