Sabbath

clefty

I said
lol And you are look what is happening to you. Your sort of going off the deep end.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Thief and robbers as they DID NOT DO AS THEY TAUGHT FROM MOSES’ SEAT...

Happily the SHEEP DID NOT HEAR THEM...

clefty

I said
lolol Maybe one day you will look in the bible to see if anything say is in there. I know none if it is in the new testament.

“Sabbath was made for man“...a red lettered text in the New Testament...maybe you are not a man?

Maybe you are a jewish woman with FALSE WITNESS that Yahushua changed His LAST WILL and the customs of Moses...

Maybe a jewish woman that does not want us to steal the Sabbath back...to restore Him His ways?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
“Sabbath was made for man“...a red lettered text in the New Testament...maybe you are not a man?

Maybe you are a jewish woman with FALSE WITNESS that Yahushua changed His LAST WILL and the customs of Moses...

Maybe a jewish woman that does not want us to steal the Sabbath back...to restore Him His ways?

I said
lolol Now that sounds like a Jewish woman. One cant steal something that is given as a free gift.

clefty

I said
lolol Now that sounds like a Jewish woman. One cant steal something that is given as a free gift.

A free gift given to all man can be rejected...by YOURS...

or it can be stolen and taught NOT FOR YOU...by slandering jews baring FALSE WITNESS to what Yahushua did...they claim He changed the Laws...happily Luke was clear that was FALSE WITNESS...and yet WWJD? does NOT include the free gift of Sabbath...that’s just for jews...like marriage...you know they were instituted about the same time...so must be jewish only...

Oh and now it is also taught that it was NOT given to ALL MAN...by some that are quite MAD at the idea they need anything at all....sorry...need to DO anything...

So yes stealing something back from jews and others that claim its only jews hasn’t been easy...that conspiracy in judah is real bro...but you wouldn’t know as that is OT stuff...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A free gift given to all man can be rejected...by YOURS...

or it can be stolen and taught NOT FOR YOU...by slandering jews baring FALSE WITNESS to what Yahushua did...they claim He changed the Laws...happily Luke was clear that was FALSE WITNESS...and yet WWJD? does NOT include the free gift of Sabbath...that’s just for jews...like marriage...you know they were instituted about the same time...so must be jewish only...

Oh and now it is also taught that it was NOT given to ALL MAN...by some that are quite MAD at the idea they need anything at all....sorry...need to DO anything...

So yes stealing something back from jews and others that claim its only jews hasn’t been easy...that conspiracy in judah is real bro...but you wouldn’t know as that is OT stuff...

I said
Jesus Changed Everything
Jesus changed the law
Jesus changed the commandments
Jesus changed righteousness
Jesus changed tithing
Jesus changed the Sabbath
Jesus changed justice

[Mat 5:34, 44
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; ... 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
[Mat 11:22, 24
22 "But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. ...
24 "But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you."
[Mat 12:36
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[Mat 17:12
12 "But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands."
[Mat 26:29
29 "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."
[Mar 9:13
13 "But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him."
[Luk 6:27
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
[Luk 10:12
12 "But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.
[Rom 10:19
19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by [those who are] not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."

clefty

I said
Jesus Changed Everything
Jesus changed the law
Jesus changed the commandments
Jesus changed righteousness
Jesus changed tithing
Jesus changed the Sabbath
Jesus changed justice

[Mat 5:34, 44
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; ... 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
[Mat 11:22, 24
22 "But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. ...
24 "But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you."
[Mat 12:36
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[Mat 17:12
12 "But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands."
[Mat 26:29
29 "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."
[Mar 9:13
13 "But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him."
[Luk 6:27
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
[Luk 10:12
12 "But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.
[Rom 10:19
19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by [those who are] not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."

And still Heb. 4:9 because Matt 24:20 as Rev 14:12

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And still Heb. 4:9 because Matt 24:20 as Rev 14:12

I said
lolol Read the OP. The old testament was only a shadow of things to come. Your day of rest was only a shadow of things to come. I am now sharing with others what those things are. And your wanting to go back and walk in the shadows again.

[Col 2:16-18
[16] So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
[17] which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
[18] Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in [false] humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

clefty

I said
lolol Read the OP. The old testament was only a shadow of things to come. Your day of rest was only a shadow of things to come. I am now sharing with others what those things are. And your wanting to go back and walk in the shadows again.

[16] So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
[18] Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in [false] humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Bolded what you keep missing...see it now? “ARE” PRESENT TENSE not “WERE” as you wish it to be...but which ARE a shadow STILL

Maybe Paul read Heb 10:1 and unlike you he UNDERSTOOD...

“The Law IS only a shadow of the good things that are coming...”

BOTH of these texts were written AFTER the One Who the Law pointed too had already come and gone...and YET the LAW IS STILL pointing to good things to still yet come...

HalleluYah...

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Bolded what you keep missing...see it now? “ARE” PRESENT TENSE not “WERE” as you wish it to be...but which ARE a shadow STILL

BOTH of these texts were written AFTER the One Who the Law pointed too had already come and gone...and YET the LAW IS STILL pointing to good things to still yet come...

HalleluYah...

I said
Your trying to cheat me out of my reward. Your evil.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

HalleluYah...

I said
lol Let me ask you something. Your trying to push everyone into a building for worship, but isnt it true that if the Jews would have learned what they were suppose to back then. That Jesus wouldnt have had to come. Your trying to push them back into that ignorance.

clefty

I said
Your trying to cheat me out of my reward. Your evil.

You are NOT disciplined nor firm in Christ...verse 5
You do NOT live in Him verse 6
Not strengthened by what you were taught by Him verse 7
Rather Christ you are of the world hollow deceived human traditions verse 8
For in Christ the fullness of the Diety verse 9 you are unclean disobedient NOT HOLY
You are not circumcised with a circumcision NOT performed with human hands...your flesh NOT put off verse 10
You are still dead in your uncircumcision dead in your sins NOT alive IN HIM...you are not forgiven as you refuse to see your sin verse 13
Your debt has NOT being cancelled as you dont even think you owe anything on this and so it remains POINTING OUT YOUR NOT KEEPING THE SEVENTHDAY SABBATH

Colossians were formerly uncircumcised and NOW KEEPING the Sabbaths.

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/chur...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

Col 3:11 “Here Squeaky there is NO Goyim or jew...but Christ is ALL and is in all...” Here Squeaky is Him HIS WAY not you and your layabout LAYodicean...

Why would non believing jews judge if the the believing goyim were NOT keeping the Sabbath?

Why would the believing jews judge if the believing goyim were NOT keeping if the Sabbath was abolished?

Why would the non believing goyim judge if the believing goyim were NOT keeping the Sabbath?

clefty

I said
lol Let me ask you something. Your trying to push everyone into a building for worship, but isnt it true that if the Jews would have learned what they were suppose to back then. That Jesus wouldnt have had to come. Your trying to push them back into that ignorance.

Acts 13:44...except Squeaky...he didn’t want to...almost the whole city did but not Squeaky...did not think Sabbath was dispensed to him...something about been too smart so smart he could change both times and law...

He wanted to please jews who claimed His Savior changed the customs delivered by Moses...

Peter said rather we follow Yah than man his traditions...but NO NO NO NOT SQUEAKY he is SOOO SMART so confident in his own mind that he can choose whatever whenever...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Act 13:43-44 NKJV] [43] Now when the congregation had broken up, many of the Jews and devout proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas, who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.
[44] On the next Sabbath almost the whole city came together to hear the word of God.

Acts 13:44...except Squeaky...he didn’t want to...almost the whole city did but not Squeaky...did not think Sabbath was dispensed to him...something about been too smart so smart he could change both times and law...

He wanted to please jews who claimed His Savior changed the customs delivered by Moses...

Peter said rather we follow Yah than man his traditions...but NO NO NO NOT SQUEAKY he is SOOO SMART so confident in his own mind that he can choose whatever whenever...

I said
lol Almost, if someone knows the Holy Spirit they dont need the synagoges. but for those who dont know the Holy Spirit they should keep the Sabbath. I have no problem with that. If they dont have the Holy Spirit the only way they could learn is by keeping the Sabbath. But if someone has the Holy Spirit they should learn from the Holy Spirit. They can learn 7 days a week. That is why Jesus gave us the choice of one day worship on the Sabbath or 7 days a week with the Holy Spirit.

[Rom 14:4-5
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well go ahead. Look it up. Post it. We can discuss it.

I said
Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
διαθήκη diathḗkē, dee-ath-ay'-kay; from G1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):—covenant, testament.

clefty

[Act 13:43-44 NKJV] [43] Now when the congregation had broken up, many of the Jews and devout proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas, who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.
[44] On the next Sabbath almost the whole city came together to hear the word of God.

I said
lol Almost, if someone knows the Holy Spirit they dont need the synagoges.
that is true Peter said the Holy Spirit was given to those that obey Yah Acts 5:32...so we just gotta see if you obey Yah and then we will know if you have the Holy Spirit...and TOL sure ain’t no synagogue...

for those who dont know the Holy Spirit they should keep the Sabbath.
hmmm Luke writes that MYRAID of jews believed and remained ZEALOUS FOR THE LAW Acts 21:20 and NO MENTION of goyim who believe NOT keeping the shadows...but even keeping KOSHER...James even concluded goyim would keep hearing Moses preached and read EVERY SABBATH...nothing at all about sunday or any day or everyday...Or NOT AT ALL

I have no problem with that. If they dont have the Holy Spirit the only way they could learn is by keeping the Sabbath. But if someone has the Holy Spirit they should learn from the Holy Spirit. They can learn 7 days a week. That is why Jesus gave us the choice of one day worship on the Sabbath or 7 days a week with the Holy Spirit.
that is funny...cuz I read where the believing goyim WANTED to meet and hear Moses read every Sabbath...

Its like you are implying that the Holy Spirit would lead believers into NOT following Yah or NOT doing His will...which well then you need to tell Peter...

[Rom 14:4-5
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.

This is Paul not Jesus...and I seriously doubt either would go CONTRARY to Yah’s will...

A good parent does not give in to a spoiled rotten brat...”oh ok...have it your way...there is no more rules”

Imagine the police or state saying the same to criminals...”oh ok...have it your way...there is no more rules...seems like it is too hard to keep...do what you want”...

You insist on maintaining a jewish false witness...jews LIED when they said Stephen preached Yahushua came to change the customs Moses delivered to them...but well you would rather believe lying jews rather than Heb 4:9

Maybe some other reading can clarify your error on Romans 14?

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/bible/10-commandments/sabbath/romans-14-sabbath/

Yeah I know who am I kidding?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
that is true Peter said the Holy Spirit was given to those that obey Yah Acts 5:32...so we just gotta see if you obey Yah and then we will know if you have the Holy Spirit...and TOL sure ain’t no synagogue...

hmmm Luke writes that MYRAID of jews believed and remained ZEALOUS FOR THE LAW Acts 21:20 and NO MENTION of goyim who believe NOT keeping the shadows...but even keeping KOSHER...James even concluded goyim would keep hearing Moses preached and read EVERY SABBATH...nothing at all about sunday or any day or everyday...Or NOT AT ALL

that is funny...cuz I read where the believing goyim WANTED to meet and hear Moses read every Sabbath...

Its like you are implying that the Holy Spirit would lead believers into NOT following Yah or NOT doing His will...which well then you need to tell Peter...

This is Paul not Jesus...and I seriously doubt either would go CONTRARY to Yah’s will...

A good parent does not give in to a spoiled rotten brat...”oh ok...have it your way...there is no more rules”

Imagine the police or state saying the same to criminals...”oh ok...have it your way...there is no more rules...seems like it is too hard to keep...do what you want”...

You insist on maintaining a jewish false witness...jews LIED when they said Stephen preached Yahushua came to change the customs Moses delivered to them...but well you would rather believe lying jews rather than Heb 4:9

Maybe some other reading can clarify your error on Romans 14?

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/bible/10-commandments/sabbath/romans-14-sabbath/

Yeah I know who am I kidding?

I said
I receive the revelations of Jesus Christ have been for 30 years. Jesus gave me that revelation. I have received over 3000 . So nothing can get me to very from what Jesus has told me in these revelations.

clefty

I said
I receive the revelations of Jesus Christ have been for 30 years. Jesus gave me that revelation. I have received over 3000 . So nothing can get me to very from what Jesus has told me in these revelations.

So let’s check the fruits to reveal the roots...

So nevermind when alive and WRITING the New Covenant by teaching and demonstrating it... He actually went to synagogue on Sabbath as was His custom to read Moses and the Prophets...

He launched His ministry on a Sabbath actually...He healed 7 times on the Sabbath specifically to provoke the pharisees as each healing He did on the Sabbath could easily have been done the NEXT DAY...

He Himself slept (dead) rested and was refreshed...was healed and resurrected on a SABBATH...

the first full DAY of the NEW COVENANT AGE was a Sabbath...just like the first full day of the ORIGINAL DISPENSATION in Eden was a seventh day Sabbath day rest...

But now with you Squeaky He uses Romans 14 a text by Paul to clarify days of fasting but instead Yahushua uses them to allow you to choose your every day any day worship? As if a good fathers would give in to a spoiled brat “oh ok...because you don’t WANT to obey...I will not expect you to...” LOL

As if the synagogue of satan was true their claim Yahushua would change the customs delivered by Moses...

Yours is a changed Jesus...another gospel another christ...you are of those that seek Him in the “holy land” desert and secret places of their third temple...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Circumcision is what they had to do to join the believers in the old testament. I prayed about joining a church when I was younger in the Word. The Holy Spirit always gave me the same answer.

[1Co 7:18-19
[18] Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
[19] Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God [is what matters].

[Jhn 6:54-56
[54] "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
[55] "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
[56] "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

[Rom 14:3-5
[3] Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.

Rosenritter

HalleluYah...
[MENTION=16079]clefty[/MENTION], when Jesus spoke to this woman, was the hour present or to come? You seem to be drawing quite a few conclusions from present and future tense references, and I thought maybe you would appreciate this (or not.)

John 4:21-24 KJV
(21) Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
(22) Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
(23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
(24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Tenses don't prove what you're trying to make them prove Clefty.