Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Wasn’t actually talking to you but ok...

By the way your Master is mine too...so I am not judging another’s servant I am judging a fellow servant who is not standing but falling...and for jewish false witness the customs of Moses are changed or can be changed or that they are optional...you are not standing to Our own...you are falling...but He is able to make you stand...

Oh and this passage has NOTHING to do with the Sabbath...but fasting or eating disputable things that should not be judged...sins unto death...

But you will stand before the judgement seat and be judged by His Law and how you understood it...

I said
lol You are judging anothers servant(Jesus). You are a Jew from the old testament. I am a Christian from the new testament. You will be judged by the old testament law. I will be judged by the new testament law. You can twist it all you want and it doesnt change the facts.

All the facts are right here in these scriptures.

[Rom 14:4-6, 10
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks. ...
[10] But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

clefty

I said
lol You are judging anothers servant(Jesus). You are a Jew from the old testament. I am a Christian from the new testament. You will be judged by the old testament law. I will be judged by the new testament law. You can twist it all you want and it doesnt change the facts.

All the facts are right here in these scriptures.

[Rom 14:4-6, 10
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks. ...
[10] But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Matt 23:3 you are like these pharisess that claim you keep the law but then consider yourself clever and add to it...namely that one is optional...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No I dont wish to add that the Law is optional...you do

I said
lol Your an idiot. The Pharisees didnt write the book of Heb. They argued with it. The same way you argue when I post the scriptures. You have been lying and twisting with no evidence , no proof, just your own deceptive opinion. If your going to keep spreading your heresy, maybe you should find a board that doesnt know what the bible really says.

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. The Pharisees didnt write the book of Heb. They argued with it. The same way you argue when I post the scriptures. You have been lying and twisting with no evidence , no proof, just your own deceptive opinion. If your going to keep spreading your heresy, maybe you should find a board that doesnt know what the bible really says.

Pharisees like the pharoahs before them refused rest for the workers they wished to enslave...

Your sabbath day rest day is optional and is EXACTLY what is destroying America and humanity its value and purpose...

“Work when we say you work...” say the diabolical overlords you side with...

Your marxist rebellion continues the stiffnecked perversions of those that claim Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...rest is otional...first the capitalism robber Barron’s and then the labor union sought to dictate when a man was allowed to rest...if at all...you know since it was optional...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Pharisees like the pharoahs before them refused rest for the workers they wished to enslave...

Your sabbath day rest day is optional and is EXACTLY what is destroying America and humanity its value and purpose...

“Work when we say you work...” say the diabolical overlords you side with...

Your marxist rebellion continues the stiffnecked perversions of those that claim Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...rest is otional...first the capitalism robber Barron’s and then the labor union sought to dictate when a man was allowed to rest...if at all...you know since it was optional...

I said
ROFLOL I think you have lost all touch with reality. I hope you can find a doctor that can help you. Your loosing it.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL I think you have lost all touch with reality. I hope you can find a doctor that can help you. Your loosing it.

Moving the conversation forward into new areas to reveal the diabolical desire to enslave man is not losing touch with reality...

your Sabbath is optional is not your invention...but laws being optional was in the garden when eve opted to add to the instructions of Yah and deceived herself...

Changing laws and optional laws is exactly why Eve believed “ye shall surely NOT die”...

There is squeaky agreeing...“Yup as long as you are convinced yourself”...LOL

Sadly it wasnt a day Eve opted to fast...LOL...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Moving the conversation forward into new areas to reveal the diabolical desire to enslave man is not losing touch with reality...

your Sabbath is optional is not your invention...but laws being optional was in the garden when eve opted to add to the instructions of Yah and deceived herself...

Changing laws and optional laws is exactly why Eve believed “ye shall surely NOT die”...

There is squeaky agreeing...“Yup as long as you are convinced yourself”...LOL

Sadly it wasnt a day Eve opted to fast...LOL...

I said
lol Eve's only problem was she tried to be a man. And she wasnt created for that.

clefty

I said
lol Eve's only problem was she tried to be a man. And she wasnt created for that.

Is that more of the Holy Spirit you claim to be demonstrating?

One of the many out there you claim exist...each having their own...speaking only verses and from the NT only...or is that why you are spouting of your own understanding as the Holy Spirit can NOT consult you on the genesis account as it is restricted to NT verses?

No where in the Genesis story is Eve trying to be a man...you add to the word and deceive yourself...JUST LIKE EVE

LIKE EVE you add to the word that some of these Laws which are descriptions of His character, what He is and DOES...you deceive yourself into opining that some of these descriptions of life with Him...are optional...as if it was NOT HIS WILL...

LIKE EVE you doubt He ALONE determines what IS or WILL BE...and that you can add or edit at your own disgression as if it is yours to choose...Eve choose “maybe I CAN eat”...she deceived herself...

And now you claim she wanted to be a man?

What was she created to be? A helpmate...obedient and faithful...to help ADAM be the same...obedient and faithful...but she instead added to the word and deceived herself...LIKE YOU DO...she like you thought some things were optional...for her to choose to do or not...just like you...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is that more of the Holy Spirit you claim to be demonstrating?

One of the many out there you claim exist...each having their own...speaking only verses and from the NT only...or is that why you are spouting of your own understanding as the Holy Spirit can NOT consult you on the genesis account as it is restricted to NT verses?

No where in the Genesis story is Eve trying to be a man...you add to the word and deceive yourself...JUST LIKE EVE

LIKE EVE you add to the word that some of these Laws which are descriptions of His character, what He is and DOES...you deceive yourself into opining that some of these descriptions of life with Him...are optional...as if it was NOT HIS WILL...

LIKE EVE you doubt He ALONE determines what IS or WILL BE...and that you can add or edit at your own disgression as if it is yours to choose...Eve choose “maybe I CAN eat”...she deceived herself...

And now you claim she wanted to be a man?

What was she created to be? A helpmate...obedient and faithful...to help ADAM be the same...obedient and faithful...but she instead added to the word and deceived herself...LIKE YOU DO...she like you thought some things were optional...for her to choose to do or not...just like you...

I said
lolol I see that Eve spirit come out in you some times.

The First Sin Ever Committed-Science
[Gen 2:4-9
4 This [is] the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5 before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and [there was] no man to till the ground;
6 but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.
7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
8 The LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed.
9 And out of the ground the LORD God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life [was] also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
[Gen 2:15-18
15 Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it.
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17 "but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."
18 And the LORD God said, "[It is] not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him."
[Gen 2:21-25
21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.
22 Then the rib which the LORD God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.
23 And Adam said: "This [is] now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man."
24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
[Gen 3:1-7
1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
2 And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 "but of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.' "
4 Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 So when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make [one] wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.
[Gen 3:10-13
10 So he said, "I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself."
11 And He said, "Who told you that you [were] naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?"
12 Then the man said, "The woman whom You gave [to be] with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate."
13 And the LORD God said to the woman, "What [is] this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

NEW TESTAMENT

[1Ti 2:11-14
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
[1Co 11:1-3
1 Imitate me, just as I also [imitate] Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered [them] to you.
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman [is] man, and the head of Christ [is] God.
Rev 2=20 "Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
1 Tim 5:6
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
1 Cor 14:33-37
33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
36 Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it you only that it reached?
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
Eph 5:22-23
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
Eph 5:24
24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
Titus 2:3-6
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
6 Likewise exhort the young men to be sober-minded,
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol I see that Eve spirit come out in you some times.

The First Sin Ever Committed-Science
[Gen 2:4-9
4 This [is] the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5 before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and [there was] no man to till the ground;
6 but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.
7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
8 The LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden, and there He put the man whom He had formed.
9 And out of the ground the LORD God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life [was] also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
[Gen 2:15-18
15 Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it.
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17 "but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."
18 And the LORD God said, "[It is] not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him."
[Gen 2:21-25
21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.
22 Then the rib which the LORD God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.
23 And Adam said: "This [is] now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man."
24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
[Gen 3:1-7
1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
2 And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 "but of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.' "
4 Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 So when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make [one] wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.
[Gen 3:10-13
10 So he said, "I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself."
11 And He said, "Who told you that you [were] naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?"
12 Then the man said, "The woman whom You gave [to be] with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate."
13 And the LORD God said to the woman, "What [is] this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

NEW TESTAMENT

[1Ti 2:11-14
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
[1Co 11:1-3
1 Imitate me, just as I also [imitate] Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered [them] to you.
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman [is] man, and the head of Christ [is] God.
Rev 2=20 "Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
1 Tim 5:6
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
1 Cor 14:33-37
33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
36 Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it you only that it reached?
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
Eph 5:22-23
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
Eph 5:24
24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
Titus 2:3-6
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
6 Likewise exhort the young men to be sober-minded,
(NKJ)

NONE of the trials Paul went through produced any witness jew or goy or evidence (an epistle that Paul had written) to prove Paul either lived or taught the customs Moses delivered were changed.

ALL of the trials Paul went through he affirmed he worshipped according to the customs Moses delivered...merely including the resurrection of One Who also lived zealously according to the Law and taught believers to do the same...doing His Father’s Will.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
NONE of the trials Paul went through produced any witness jew or goy or evidence (an epistle that Paul had written) to prove Paul either lived or taught the customs Moses delivered were changed.

ALL of the trials Paul went through he affirmed he worshipped according to the customs Moses delivered...merely including the resurrection of One Who also lived zealously according to the Law and taught believers to do the same...doing His Father’s Will.

I said
lol Do you mean boy? you said Jew or goy.

clefty

I said
lol Do you mean boy? you said Jew or goy.

You should be embarrassed with this response...

Show me instead the witness or evidence presented at his trials that should the customs were changed...

Imagine you running out into the courtroom floor with Roman 14 and demanding it spoke of the Sabbath and not which day to eat or fast...

You would be turned red again...

DansingWall

I said
lol More excuses. The one thing that a real born again Christian looks for.......

Squeaky seems to be saying that He is already born again. Is that scriptural? Ya know how some will say they were saved and then tell ya the specific day that they were born again. That doesnt fit with scripture.

ROMANS 8 [24] For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? [25] But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Scripture above says you are saved by hope and hope that is seen is not of hope. Now if someone claims they are already saved {born again} then what does he hope for?

1PETER1 [13] Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and HOPE TO THE END FOR THE GRACE THAT IS TO BE BROUGHT UNTO YOU AT THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST;

Hope to the end. Grace! When? When Christ returns.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky seems to be saying that He is already born again. Is that scriptural? Ya know how some will say they were saved and then tell ya the specific day that they were born again. That doesnt fit with scripture.

ROMANS 8 [24] For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? [25] But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Scripture above says you are saved by hope and hope that is seen is not of hope. Now if someone claims they are already saved {born again} then what does he hope for?

1PETER1 [13] Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and HOPE TO THE END FOR THE GRACE THAT IS TO BE BROUGHT UNTO YOU AT THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST;

I said
I am born again. Look at your own post. 1Pet 1 at the revelation of Jesus Christ. That is what I share with you the revelations of Jesus Christ. I went through the three years of the milk understanding and the eleven years of the meat understanding. I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have received over 3000 of them in the past 25 years.

clefty

I am surprised many of these self proclaimed saved actually needed grace as these laws were not dispensed to them...they raptured themselves from obligation having divided not only the word but the kingdom between those that DO works...and those that do not...

If the law is not for you...you don’t sin...so since the law was only given to jews only jews sin...and need salvation grace etc...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am surprised many of these self proclaimed saved actually needed grace as these laws were not dispensed to them...they raptured themselves from obligation having divided not only the word but the kingdom between those that DO works...and those that do not...

If the law is not for you...you don’t sin...so since the law was only given to jews only jews sin...and need salvation grace etc...

I said
You really dont understand law do you. Or covenant.