Running off at the mouth in the Spirit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is for all you self righteous, lying hypocrites.

YES! - Mr. Religion, - I received this, this morning in the wee hours. - I had to get up at 4:30 to write this for all you Godless, faithless, and hate-filled people who cannot tolerate the Word of God in the Spirit of the Word.
Anyone not notice the irony of the title of this thread and the content therein? ;)

LA, it seems you are receiving many things of late. I think you believe you are actually receiving personal revelations directly from God, as if you are a modern day prophet. You then come here and pour out all these ecstatic utterances. What you need to be doing is exercising extreme caution in what you think you are "receiving" directly from God.

AMR

Gurucam

Is that your argument up there? -- "There is no darkness in him at all"?
Him? - Which HIM, The Father, Son, or the Holy Ghost? - How can it be possible for there to be the Anger, vengeance, and wrath of God, unless God created it? - And how did God come by his wrath any diffrent than he created anything? -- If, "IF" anything that God created is of himself, then everything God created is also of himself. Therefore, God is his wrath, that he poured out of himself.

That proves you are wrong about me being wrong. Now prove me wrong!

Colossians 1:16-17 KJV – “For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17- And he is before all things, and by him all things consist”. ----- OOpppsss, you forgot that. There was nothing BUT GOD in the beginning. If there is anything, it's God, like it or not!

Paul 080110
You find the world is hellish?

God did not create hell. Man, by being led by his own intellectualizing, made and continue to make, hell of the heaven that God created every where.

God created a world that was heavenly, man reduced it to hell in most places where he 'reached and touch'.

What do I mean?

The god of our modern civilized world has been and continue to be, our modern intellectuals who include our modern scientists. Our 'thinking' humans. Their wisdom is the wisdom of the world. They, not God, informed and determined our modern civilized life style.

Now it is clear that the simplest and most routine activities in this lifestyle has been destroying and continue to destroy the God designed heavenly life sustaining integrity of this creation.

For example, Man is creating hell on earth by our routine civilized lifestyle practices which, are just as routinely, destroying the ozone layer which was put there to create and sustain heaven on earth and which is still require to sustain heaven on earth.

Hey could it be that our modern intellectuals, who include our modern scientists, are devil who will bring an end to lfe on earth as we know it?

Last edited:

Letsargue

Anyone not notice the irony of the title of this thread and the content therein? ;)

LA, it seems you are receiving many things of late. I think you believe you are actually receiving personal revelations directly from God, as if you are a modern day prophet. You then come here and pour out all these ecstatic utterances. What you need to be doing is exercising extreme caution in what you think you are "receiving" directly from God.

AMR

I have never referred that I receive DIRECT from God from out there some where. You need to check out what I have said on this matter, before you go accusing me of something I never referred to.
However, the receiving direct from the Scriptures is the same thing as receiving from God, but NOT OUT THERE SOME WHERE! – There is the Letter of the Word of the Scriptures, and there is the SPIRIT of the Word. - That Spirit of the Word is God found in the flesh of Jesus Christ, which was formed from the Letter of the Word, and it died and became SPIRIT of the Word that he gave to the Writers of the Scriptures of the New Testament through the Comforter.

My inspiration / revelation is from EXTREME STUDY of the Scriptures, and being WASHED IN THEM. --- Now! - Judge me on this! – You have not the knowledge to judge me!

"AGAIN", you have judged me without any knowledge of what you judge!

Paul – 080510

taikoo

You find the world is hellish?

God did not create hell. Man, by being led by his own intellectualizing, made and continue to make, hell of the heaven that God created every where.

God created a world that was heavenly, man reduced it to hell in most places where he 'reached and touch'.

What do I mean?

The god of our modern civilized world has been and continue to be, our modern intellectuals who include our modern scientists. Our 'thinking' humans. Their wisdom is the wisdom of the world. They, not God, informed and determined our modern civilized life style.

Now it is clear that the simplest and most routine activities in this lifestyle has been destroying and continue to destroy the God designed heavenly life sustaining integrity of this creation.

For example, Man is creating hell on earth by our routine civilized lifestyle practices which, are just as routinely, destroying the ozone layer which was put there to create and sustain heaven on earth and which is still require to sustain heaven on earth.

Hey could it be that our modern intellectuals, who include our modern scientists, are devil who will bring an end to lfe on earth as we know it?

yes, intellectuals must be the devil. God would not give people minds and then expect them to USE them.

What he would expect, i am told anyway, is that people should use..
as in in have dominion over, etc... all of the earth.

And why not use it all up and lay waste? The world we know is all corrupt and bad, made so by, yep, people. Two individuals who were naive and ate some fruit.

Anyhow, we are soon to receive a fresh new world, is it not so?

Meantime, those who think that researchers and 'intellectuals" are the devil are welcome to try to make their living with a couple of goats and a digging stick, and, of course, to eschew anything like medicine dentistry, clothing etc that are the products of them devils. use the devils work, you are no better than the devil , is it not so?

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have never referred that I receive DIRECT from God from out there some where. You need to check out what I have said on this matter, before you go accusing me of something I never referred to.
However, the receiving direct from the Scriptures is the same thing as receiving from God, but NOT OUT THERE SOME WHERE! – There is the Letter of the Word of the Scriptures, and there is the SPIRIT of the Word. - That Spirit of the Word is God found in the flesh of Jesus Christ, which was formed from the Letter of the Word, and it died and became SPIRIT of the Word that he gave to the Writers of the Scriptures of the New Testament through the Comforter.

My inspiration / revelation is from EXTREME STUDY of the Scriptures, and being WASHED IN THEM. --- Now! - Judge me on this! – You have not the knowledge to judge me!

"AGAIN", you have judged me without any knowledge of what you judge!

Paul – 080510
Nice try at parrying, but your OP was quite clear:

I received this, this morning in the wee hours. - I had to get up at 4:30 to write this...

Thus you were in bed and received something. How does that work for you?

AMR

Letsargue

Nice try at parrying, but your OP was quite clear:

Thus you were in bed and received something. How does that work for you?

AMR

How is it working out for me?
With all your knowledge of the Scriptures, you can do nothing but blaspheme what I receive in my sleep as ALWAYS. -- You can't possibly correcte me with the Scriptures that you pour your awaken hours in.

That's how it's working out for me, -- as usual.

Your way isn't working out enough to correct me, so run and hide again.

Paul -- 082410

Letsargue

We're not judging you , We're reminding you that the "Burning at stake" days are over. You can't do that anymore.

I would be interested in knowing why the Catholics judged and burned other Christians at stake in the old days. What reason or Bible quote did the Catholics refer too that gave them an excuse to burn people at stake. Isn't that what the Muslims doing now as the Koran instructs them to do?

WHAT!

Is that your attempt to correct me with that nonsense?

Paul -- 082410

Letsargue

AMR

BOY! --- Real cheep shots are the only thing you have going for you. Not the Scriptures. The Scriptures can't support you, or you'd use them; but you CAN'T.

Paul -- 082410

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't know Beloved57 believed Jesus is Michael. Sounds like Letsargue is almost or very close in agreement with Beloved57 but mixes things together.
Indeed. Ask B57 about Jesus' pre-incarnate nature sometime, too. Sigh.

AMR

Letsargue

Yup, you are definitely receiving messages from someone, but I doubt it is who you think it really is.

AMR

How do you guys call yourselves Christians and act so non-christian? - It's amazing! -- Some of you couldn't answer a question from me if your soul depended no it. --- OOHH, it does.

Paul -- 082510

Status
Not open for further replies.